Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (20906 Views)

Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. / Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story / What Were You Known For Whilst In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by tosyne2much(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
roarik:
my best friend was one of the the girls dat Terrorise the school then and the most stubborn in the hostel...anytime u see people fighting in the hostel...Tosin is definently among them....babe is nw a master degree holder.
Is it my own Tosin? cool
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Alpha,math, furthermaths, positively stubborn.
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by tosyne2much(m): 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
I was a gentle boy throughout my secondary school. I don't think I have any record of misconduct

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Seadesh: 3:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
adaksbullet:
Mine speeking eglish cool

Am alway do debate for mine sch and I'm alway winned cool cool cool
I can see d English

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Aplaudez(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
was called asewo oooo then, Na only me dey always admire girls! to the extent of asking out three friends out!
But thanks to jah, The boy then, is now a man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Ellabae(f): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
I was the class rep for 3 years. So kinda popular in school then. Nd received goodies from guys then.

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by lovelylad: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
in my school ,they call your kind emere (witch)
blesskewe:
Known for getting flogged
I actually don't feel pain cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by blesskewe(f): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
lovelylad:
in my school ,they call your kind emere (witch)
lol grin grin grin angry
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Benblaq(m): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
we de go peep corpers 4 there lodge..fstc tungbo 2009/2010 set..chai
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Always entering yeye disgracing trouble

Soldier punish me publicly when I be prefect

Seniors been bring me inside their class, all man on me..see slaps

I lost my beret, One week grass cutting!

My junior openly warned me not to ever touch(flog) her again. LOL!

Mistakenly leave my class to the next class, next thing I go hear na "All of you kneel down".. I will be like, "I am not a member of thi..." SLAPS!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Quiet, intelligent, and lazy (my mate go threaten me)
And handsome too cheesy
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Cadec007(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
I was the class rep for 3 years. So kinda popular in school then. Nd received goodies from guys then.
ha! Bae!
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by priiince(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Was the health prefect, Lost the head boy post for being a non indigene and an introvert. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Apina(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
The most brutal and no nonsense senior in my set, intelligent but unserious which lead me to the staff room on many occasions, general defaulter and didn't give a rats ass about anything undecided
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by RexTramadol1: 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Saka manje everywhere

All of you too brilliant kwa

Dem sabi me as d guy Wey dey run mouth wells

I go tell gehl Wey old pass me say if I handle am she go faint

If d gal meet me fr corner, na beg I dey always beg dat tym

Beht....now Wey I dey agro.....babe don vamoose

I beta face front.

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by christ007(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mine is you wil never see me around guy.i always play wit girls and they call me ashewo grin

3 Likes

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by ConAir(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
DeadRat:
next Time Lie With Small Respect And Sense
grin
DeadRat:
next Time Lie With Small Respect And Sense
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Cadec007(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
I was the Alpha Sciences, the baby of the class, the 2nd smallest, i was so naïve then i never knew con'dom, sanitary pad etc[imagine!!] until those class terrorist brought it to class..........was also a noise maker with a 60% chance of entering the list three times a week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by johnero353(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
I'm known for being a problem-solver (mathematician)
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by CastedAyo: 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
adaksbullet:
Mine speeking eglish cool

Am alway do debate for mine sch and I'm alway winned cool cool cool

Na with this your Engrish?
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Ellabae(f): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
ha! Bae!
Lol yes na

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Culin(f): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
That weird girl that sits amongst guys on Monday to gist weekend football. Later turned out to be the weird school sports prefect, lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Cadec007(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
christ007:
Mine is you wil never see me around guy.i always play wit girls and they call me ashewo grin
i never had time for gals....... The only time you would see me with a girl is when they were petting me or i want to collect note........
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by longest18(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Was the class captain of my class from js2 till graduation in ss3.....Xo i was popularly called Captain
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by EarthXmetahuman: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Video games grin
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by centboy123456(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chikita66:
I took the first position from jss1-jss3 . That was what made me popular. One of the teachers call me "small but mighty"

grincheesy.

Auntie u can lie oh but continue

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by IkemChris(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Was known for MAN O WAR. I use to dust all sort of flogging. Was even flogged naked in school but I didn't cry. Come try am now make you see where old boy dey cry lol grin
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by centboy123456(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
blesskewe:
Known for getting flogged I actually don't feel pain cool cool cool cool

hey beautiful
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Ghnaija(m): 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Prep prefect
B4 being a prep prefect I was a bit stubborn no dey gree easily so tey one senior plan to punish me, I no knock enter dom the senior just make I fan am till e sleep whiles singing lullaby for him na around 2am B4 I sleep, but still man must be man lol grin
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by abelmike(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
i was bursted for not paying my sch fees from ss1 to ss3,the invited my father dat shit was terrible.they wanted to take me to police station on d way i jump down from d moving bus and i got the name thug since then.....d crazy thing is dat i got expel but never saw me in person to give me d letter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do You Regret Your 2:2 / Which Of The Punishment Did You Hate Back At School. / FIDEI Polytechnic Gboko Protest, Police Accused Of Killing 2 Students (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.