Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,580 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. (20857 Views)

Why Were You Punished In Primary School. Share Your Experiences. / Were You Broke In School? Share Your Story / What Were You Known For Whilst In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Uziink: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sagging
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
adaksbullet:
cheesy

Bus toyin2muchmoney cheesy
I know say na baba alaye you be when you dey secondary school cheesy
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Bibi294(f): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nogodye:

Which town currently?
Ado Ekiti
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by IAmAmbrose(m): 6:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
XaintJoel20:

You dey mind am? I don't know what some people gain lying in a public forum. cool
You dey mind am? I don't know what some people gain lying in a public forum.

i taya oo
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by MightySparrow: 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rascality, llittle brain and rascality. My class captain, an older person used to say, 'if you are not performing well academically, one would have said you' re not serious'
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nogodye(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bibi294:

Ado Ekiti

Wow! I'm in my first year of working and staying in Ado Ekiti...nice to meet you here.
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Bibi294(f): 6:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nogodye:

Wow! I'm in my first year of working and staying in Ado Ekiti...nice to meet you here.
It's my pleasure
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nogodye(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bibi294:

It's my pleasure

Gonna hangout with you one day to knw more about you and how you always got the inspiration to write.
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Bibi294(f): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nogodye:

Gonna hangout with you one day to knw more about you and how you always got the inspiration to write.
lol...no p
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Cadec007(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
Been good dear.. Na you I follow come here grin cheesy

I be follow follow grin
ok:-D..... U dey mind me, me too i follow ellabae come here
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by jwlawn(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
Was also giving dem d last jam in class and was always in d third books
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Nogodye(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bibi294:
lol...no p

I hope you will respond to the call when the time is right?...lol
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Twrecks(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
Known for being one of the worst scratchers to being one of the best dusters ckcc'12
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Ellabae(f): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
ok:-D..... U dey mind me, me too i follow ellabae come here
Nor follow me. Follow her back o grin. Me don't want trouble
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Cadec007(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Nor follow me. Follow her back o grin. Me don't want trouble
which trouble? My bae is not troublesome o.......she is my bae you are my 1st lady......so worry not we would follow ourselves bä wahala.....
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Ellabae(f): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cadec007:
which trouble? My bae is not troublesome o.......she is my bae you are my 1st lady......so worry not we would follow ourselves bä wahala.....
I nor want again o. How only u go dey claim 2 ladies na. I am no more interested cheesy
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by adaksbullet: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
tosyne2much:
I know say na baba alaye you be when you dey secondary school cheesy
yes na

Am an head perfect sef cool cool cool
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
Always part of the bad guys,back bencher those days,we would contribute and bring calypso to class and be drinking in class,teachers teaching ooo,wasn’t really into girls but I was always coming top 5 in class,no day I won’t get punished by the principal,one year like that I poured hot water on one guys leg during practical ,same year I dislocated another guys leg ,principal had to make me go through some deliverance shit,used to teach peeps during exams they would pay me,so many stories .chai bgss

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Cadec007(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
I nor want again o. How only u go dey claim 2 ladies na. I am no more interested cheesy
haba! Bae i can't let you go oo
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by MChaze25(m): 7:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
I was more than a bookworm...

First position came effortlessly..
My brain is hard and tough.
I once finished the Advanced Learners English Dictionary.

Many doubted it until they throw questions here and there. I answered and explained all the vocabularies.
People fear me shaa.
But now I do coding/programming and I want to be the best this country has ever seen..
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by BlissB(f): 7:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Who ever use sleep do me...e nor go better for that person....sleeping made me popular in school(I was even called international sleeper) because even if u punish me for sleeping I go sleep on top d punishment except pick pin sha....as in I sleep ANYWHERE...d moment teacher enter class my eye don close....the day e backfire for hostel..... na t-square the senior take finish my back(though she had beef with my school mother so she knew its through my weak point she will get back at her)....nia d devil do last man standing when siesta just finish.....stupid me day bed day snore cry cry.....my corner mate even tried waking me but my village people join hand press me for the bed.....all my result since wen I start to get sense say na my result the teacher must write always sleeping in class, I wonder how I tk pass all thru sef.....the God of second chance don day make me control am now grin grin it was really terrible...my classmate mock me with it anytime I jam them for road

3 Likes

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by BlissB(f): 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
adaksbullet:
Mine speeking eglish cool

Am alway do debate for mine sch and I'm alway winned cool cool cool
. I can see from ur English grin
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by darasimih104(m): 7:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Deckline:
I was the mad grammarian in the class,Cute and the loverboy. Took 1st position from my primary school days till my ss2,attempted suicide when i took 2nd in ss3 1st term. Am not lying.

small small oga..dem no dey carry 1st for senior class oo

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by eleojo23: 7:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
MChaze25:
I was more than a bookworm...

First position came effortlessly..
My brain is hard and tough.
I once finished the Advanced Learners English Dictionary.

Many doubted it until they throw questions here and there. I answered and explained all the vocabularies.
People fear me shaa.
But now I do coding/programming and I want to be the best this country has ever seen..

Finished the dictionary? shocked
I am not surprised that you went into coding. Your brain is programmed for that kind of thing.

Good luck in your endeavours.
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by BlissB(f): 7:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hiteerich:
It wz in Js2 wen we had a debate. The topic was mothers are better than fathers. I was on the proposing team. I had gathered enuf points on wat to say. After greetings, i started by singing "sweet mother i no go for get u" afta dat day i blow
grin grin
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by ChucE(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
Was the Senior Prefect, Was top of my class from SS1-3 Very strict, but always smiling. Girls' favourite
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Spidermon: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2018
I was the Gamer. I and a couple of friends had a mini clique, after school it was straight to game house. I was the go to guy if you needed game cartridges and CD's.

I was the area champion for Mortal Kombat on SEGA and PS1 then....undisputed

Give you half blood and string my long combos on anybody till I hear "Finish Him!!"

1 Like

Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by tecnolad(m): 7:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bibi294:
I'll disturb during prep and still get the highest mark in exams... 2007/10 Art class...Saint Louis, Ikere

You're from my town? Wow! I'd love to meet!
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by MChaze25(m): 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
eleojo23:

Finished the dictionary? shocked
I am not surprised that you went into coding. Your brain is programmed for that kind of thing.

Good luck in your endeavours.

Thanks a lot..
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Gbelex(m): 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
I was known for cracking the whole class up.if u dey my class,u go lyf shaaa ni!
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Bibi294(f): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
tecnolad:

You're from my town? Wow! I'd love to meet!
I only schooled there
Re: What Were You Known For In Secondary School? Share For Fun. by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

you were in ss3 they were in ss4 passing out

There's a bomb in your head and I got the detonator, so be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LASU Lecturer Punishes Student For Not Tucking In His Shirt, Noise Making / A Plea For Help...NDDC has left us hopeless in the UK / Strike Suspension: SSANU, NASU, NAAT Kick As FG Moves To Release N40 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.