Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,077 members, 7,835,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS (56277 Views)

Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) / Officer Returns To God After Successful Assignment Against Boko Haram - Pics / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by buffalowings4: 7:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Culin:

Yes.
I hope he stays safe.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by JosephYbholy(m): 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
What a loss

Get Business Website @ cheaper rate today. Contact me via my signature below
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by justy15: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
This renewed onslaught against the armed forces is connected to the huge Ransome played to them by FG n release of their commanders. Buhari and APC will account for the blood of Nigerian soldiers killed on daily basis by the monsters they created.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Reference(m): 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Our Vietnam war. But c'mon Nigerian Army the guy should have been rotated out. Is the army this stretched.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by SouthEastFacts: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
It is only in a shithole a wounded soldier is put back into the same war.

I served this national diligently and sincerely during my NYSC. That is the only risk I am going to take for this country.

It seems our sophisticated brothers don't serve in the army. Why would they when their strength lies in their tongue and their stunted height couldn't allow them to progress through military height requirement.

RIP Emeka.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Authentic12: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
[i][/i
heendrix:
I love foolish people getting into the army atleast boko haram would help us eradicate them. so you mean after series of injuries you still went back to the dang battle field

thanks man thanks for doing the society good
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Bgorgeous: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
Rest in peace gallant one
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by keypha1: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Does it mean there is no other army to replace him since he has injured. His Commander is very wicked. Does it mean he can't grant him leave and replace him with does army that use to beat innocent people. Rip emmy
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by hollywater: 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mimi he dies fighting on know war.While the person that send them is somewhere in the other room enjoying.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Maxigoody: 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This bokoharam war has becomes a needless war undecided

Can't we just ask bokoharam what they want and just settle them make everybody live in peace undecided

Coward!
well what do I expect from a woman.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by keypha1: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
How old are you cos you reason like 7 yeas old kid. So if his commander give him instruction he dis obey him,? quote author=Authentic12 post=65534167][i][/i
heendrix:
I love foolish people getting into the army atleast boko haram would help us eradicate them. so you mean after series of injuries you still went back to the dang battle field

thanks man thanks for doing the society good [/quote]
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by johnosas18: 8:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Where is lai Muhammed Mr Technical.
no where to be found
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by johnosas18: 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
Uyi168:
Why always igbo soldiers?
hmmmmmmmmm there is GOD ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by heendrix(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
bionixs:
if you dont know what commands and orders are all about in the army,you get your CURSED self out of threads like this. For those who gave you those likes, they are extremely USELESS

guy chillax why the hate and fume guy if you continue like this you wount last long o. or can I just educate you this is a forum and freedom of expression is allowed
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by johnosas18: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2018
UncleJudax:
Dont die for Nigeria. It is not worth it.

Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by johnosas18: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
Etimnaic:
Mr. Oga don't you think before you start typing. Another man stood in the gap trying to wage and win a war for our sakes and this is what you have to say
Human lives matter.
just ignore d idiot
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Shaev7(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
May Jesus and Our Lady protect you, Amen.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by heendrix(m): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
NaijaMutant:
This bokoharam war has becomes a needless war undecided

Can't we just ask bokoharam what they want and just settle them make everybody live in peace undecided

just try calling all armed robbers nationwide, ask them what they want and just settle them once and for all let everyone live in peace
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by gidgiddy: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
One less Python dancer to worry about. Wether he is Igbo or not does not matter, a Python dancer is a Python dancer and they arw paying for all the evil they commited in Igbo land
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Culin(f): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
buffalowings4:
I hope he stays safe.
Thanks alot.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by bionixs: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
heendrix:

guy chillax why the hate and fume guy if you continue like this you wount last long o. or can I just educate you this is a forum and freedom of expression is allowed
that expression kills faster than bullet. life and death is in the power of expression(tongue)
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Cinkq: 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
buffalowings4:

You think so
He easy like that to get transfer?
giving him rest after cheating death twice was necessary, they didn't do that, and now he has lost his life.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by nascodamus(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
lastempero:
I bless GOD for been an igbo man,is not about pride but about intelligence and standing for justice,doing the right thing and seeing the future.
When nzeogwu and co carried the first coup to get rid of this northern oligarchy that are still spearheading their mumu jihad so many people condemned them and called for their head but they saw what was to happen

Fast forward to 1967 Igbos said no to the northern oligarchy again that nigeria should be separated but some set of people sabotaged the effort and now its glaring that this the same oligarchy are bent on drawing the so called country back and at d same time innocent people are paying the supreme price day in day out.who knows who will be the next?

Nwanne you should have been smarter than this nigeria is not worth dying for period!!!now so many people must be heartbroken because of ur mistake.rip
TALKING OUT OF LINE
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by nascodamus(m): 8:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
Authentic12:
[i][/i
heendrix:

thanks man thanks for doing the society good
I BELIVE YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO THINK BEFOR TALKING? IF YOU MUST TALK
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by prowess0075(m): 9:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
I don't know the joy they derive in joining force when war is smoking hot.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Badonasty(m): 9:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is sad. A Nigerian soldier was killed yesterday Friday, 2nd March 2018, by the deadly Boko Haram terrorists. The young and gallant soldier identified as Emeka popularly called Scottish jasper - hailed from Onicha Olona in Asaba, Delta State.

According to reports, the brave soldier had encountered and survived several injuries in the battle field before his unfortunate death.

He was killed in battle while fighting for his country against Boko Haram insurgents.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/emeka-scottish-jasper-killed-by-boko-haram-at-the-battlefield.html

While Buhari dey attend wedding upandan
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by BoweryGirl(f): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
Victory, so pyrrhic.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Bambela(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
Where is Mama Boko Haram? Please tell us who killed our brother. Hope is not your son whom you describe as gentle despite his criminal activities.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by UncleJudax(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=johnosas18 post=65534619][/quote]
undecided tongue
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Youngmolis:
may God help ur life, with the way u use sentiment to judge things I pray u don't fall victim of your own medicine someday.
Just shut up.
Re: Soldier Who Survived Many Injuries At The Battlefield, Killed By Boko Haram.PICS by Luminee(f): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Igbawo ni maku o ni ku..RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12 Presidential Election Result And Why IBB Annulled It / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan And His Kids At A London Restaurant (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.