Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Hole In The Wall - Literature (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Hole In The Wall (435621 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / A Short Story - The Wall Between- Haruna Shukurat / lovely new series to read: The Wall Betweeen by Shukura Haruna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mr Souloho,Where are thou?? I have refreshed this page severally in the last 48hours...

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by mikeybrainy: 12:31am On Jul 23, 2018
undecidedSouloho19 give us small update na

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by WEALTH304(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2018
Souloho19...no make me call you three times ooo..come update nah

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2018
WEALTH304:
Souloho19...no make me call you three times ooo..come update nah
mikeybrainy:
undecidedSouloho19 give us small update na

Bleeze2:
Souloho19 we are waiting for u o, the suspense is too much o

My brothers oo... grin you know I been typing for over an hour only for my tab to die without warning
I would update by afternoon no worries and sriusly the recent lack of updates is due to a lot of changes i'm currently going through...I mean i'm not even in the country right now. But nothing spoil..once I get my rythm you know how i drop it...back to back so hold on bruvs
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2018
EkopSparoAyara:
Mr Souloho,Where are thou??
I have refreshed this page severally in the last 48hours...

My main man, just check back by 4 dont worry...by the way do you like the detective Dagnet? because she likes you ooo grin grin
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Preshb(f): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2018
Sorry I lost my phone that was why I was not commenting all the same, I tracked the phone and got it back. @ souloho thanks for this story. Let me vote first I will be back to continue from where I stopped.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by donblazer10(m): 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2018
Preshb:
Sorry I lost my phone that was why I was not commenting all the same, I tracked the phone and got it back. @ souloho thanks for this story. Let me vote first I will be back to continue from where I stopped.
How did you track your phone and what type of phone are you using?
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Preshb(f): 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
donblazer10:
How did you track your phone and what type of phone are you using?
I paid through a friend who has a police officer as a friend grin who works at the section responsible for tracking raffle and other things like phone to track it for me. Am using tecno canon cm.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
souloho19:

My brothers oo... grin you know I been typing for over an hour only for my tab to die without warning
I would update by afternoon no worries and sriusly the recent lack of updates is due to a lot of changes i'm currently going through...I mean i'm not even in the country right now. But nothing spoil..once I get my rythm you know how i drop it...back to back so hold on bruvs
Bring something when you are coming back o smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Ann2012(f): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
souloho19:

Pls search for Emma over there oooo
Make 4 quick reach biko

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
Preshb:

thanks my man...welcome back bro

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2018
queenitee:
Bring something when you are coming back o smiley smiley
lool no problem...you in Lag shey

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Ann2012:

Pls search for Emma over there oooo
Make 4 quick reach biko

funny enof I just chose 4 randomly but its ready....altho quite short sha...but make una manage am biko
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:06pm On Jul 23, 2018
Can't believe post too long...have to break it down.

Dedicated to:
queenitee Shaydeenamz meneski chii8 joislim silvertrinity spinxytrixy pinkbae amhappy light4life pinkfeet stevodot22 bleeze2 pafo paqman paafin olalake opeade939 preciousbouy kaycee9242 eberechi24 donteanz regArmani Gotee1 Boywest1 Magicmeemee rayvelez mekonglobal switkera cerowo pweetygiftofGod explosive04 phoenixchap okeyben10 Oroolorun princessadeola EkopsparoAyara Igyeseh illicitblood evold rchilee helenbee rapfrick charminee boywest1 olaleke pToretto pweetygiftofGod horladstar Honourable356 Ann2012 Godwinfury Kechbeau bimberry1307 cylovee ChizzyMaris Vakjay08 tonyxxx mikeybrainy Wealth304 preshb Ayoshewa12genius43 nifebabe vickyluvspices bigbauer chommieblaq fertilewomb yemike mitchelljnr labelle123 jupitre sleekhoyen sexyolori Damibiz dimssy twizzy30 charytea Emmydann lonesome501 Gracito...... and every one who has been kind enough to drop a comment from page (0)...Jah bless y'all plentiful!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Emenike kept looking from me to Dagnet then the nylon dress lady whom he had called Zelda. He staggered like a drunkard then pointed at me "You...you bastard, I say what are you doing here?"

That was it!

I planted my feet firmly on his chest and gave him a push which sent him sprawling backwards. He dangled on the edge of the tub for a second before he lost the balance he didn't even have and fell into the water.

I also fell down to my knees. The pain was very intense and blinding. A fire seemed to spread from my ribs to my brain and I cried out in pain.

"What is it? Rex are you okay?" Dagnet asked concerned. She let go of Zelda and knelt down beside me.

"I....I...my chest...." I gasped "I shouldn't have done that....oooooooh"

There is a kind of intense pain that you just can't take with your eyes open. The kind of pain that is 'blinding'. I was no stranger to this kind of pain but this particular time was something else.
I shut my eyes and focused on the blackness until the pain subsided gradually.
Then I opened my eyes and waited for the room to come into focus.

"Heey....don't take another step or I will shoot you!" I heard Dagnet shout. Her voice sounded like a church speaker was glued to my ear.
I heard a whimpering sound which had to be the Zelda girl. She must have tried to run away when Dagnet's back was turned.

I kept on hearing the sound of waves crashing and my fuzzled brain was confused for a second. It felt like I was a young boy again, balanced on my father's broad shoulders at Badagry beach, because I was scared to let the water touch my feet. It was confusing until my eyes focused and I found out the waves crashing was just Emenike thrashing around in his bath tub.

"Please he's going to drown!" Zelda squeaked in a rat like voice

"Is it not his bathtub...how can he drown" Dagnet snapped

Emenike was still thrashing and making drowning sounds but I stood up slowly and folded my hands in a nonchalant 'let's wait and see' gesture although to be frank I had to hold my aching ribs.

This was a jaccuzi. Emenike was about 6 feet tall. At most the bubbling water got to his chest if he stood upright. He couldn't drown, unless he was foolish enough to lie horizontal and keep thrashing about. But come to think of it, the idiot was stoned out of his mind....

I reminded myself Emenike was the chief's son. He had spent a lot of time with the chief and the chief had groomed him to take over his empire therefore he was also cunning.

So I stood at the edge of the tub with my hands still folded, Dagnet held on to the whimpering Zelda who kept on quivering about how we were letting her boss drown.
Finally Emenike's arms must have gotten tired of all the thrashing because he stopped and for a second I wondered if the fool had indeed killed himself.

But his head surfaced slowly and his eyes were clearer. I transferred the gun to my other hand because my right side was still aching severely and a little stiff.

"Are you done?" I asked harshly

He looked at me tiredly and nodded slowly.

"Good, now get out and get us that key."

Without a word he climbed out slowly.

"So what exactly did you hope to achieve with all that drama?" Dagnet asked

"I'm sure he was waiting for me to jump in to save him so he could probably hold me down" I said. And he just might have succeeded. Even if he was now pitifully weak, The pain had really disoriented me and put me at a disadvantage.

"You're a fuckng pain in the ass!" He complained as he took a bathrobe from a nail on the wall. "You already took my parents away from me but you won't still leave me alone" he sounded like a wounded puppy.

"Emenike...where is the key? Is it in this building or in your home?" Dagnet snapped

He looked at her "This is my place of work...I don't shiit where I eat, of course its not here!"

I scoffed "This place alone is a shiit hole so basically you eat where you shit...infact you eat the shiit....now we're going to leave this room, walk down the hallway and get to the other side, then we'll get to the car and drive to your home....You're going to smile to anyone we see on the way and you're not going to draw any attention to us unless I'm going to put a bullet in your head"
That was a big lie. This fool's life was very important to me right now. I couldn't let anything happen to him until we got the letters but he didn't need to know that.

He put the robe on without a word then he looked at the tray in the tub. When he looked at me his eyes were on the verge of tears. "you didn't have to do that you know"

I shook my head in disgust "bros lets go"

"I need a fix first....I swear shoot me if you want but I'm not leaving here without a fix"
he stamped his feet and folded his hands.

I swear on the 'no joy' in my father's name, if I was in a very good physical condition and not still hurting from the pain from the kick, I would have really given him a fix in the form of my knuckles but I had my daughter to think about. Ten hours were already gone from the 48 hours and I hadn't even gotten the letters. Not to mention Bami was still alive...although I'll be seeing him soon in Maryland.
Hopefully he'd give his life to ensure my daughter's safety. (Hey! I still had a sense of humour......or was it all humour....?)

So instead I interrupted Dagnet when she said "You bastard....you still have the gall to request for coke--"

"Its alright...we'll let him get his fix." I said "where is the substance?" I asked him

"Let's go to the zone...there's enough supply in a room here" he said cheerfully . From a wounded puppy he now sounded like a dancing dog expecting a big juicy bone.

"uhn uhn....no way...trust me Rex, I was here yesterday, there are people getting stoned in the room...he will try something funny" Dagnet disapproved

I thought for a second "Okay...you Zebra....go get him the powder and be back here...I give you 30 seconds" I turned to the nude lady. I hadn't meant to call her Zebra, it just came out. "If you try something funny, this night will only end in disaster" I added

She nodded eagerly "Yes sir, I will get it immediately" and I believed her. She was just too scared. It seemed with all the attrocities being commited in club rebel a gun was all it took to inspire fear.

"I'd go with you" Dagnet said "I don't even know why we are agreeing to this psycho" Dagnet muttered.
She hooked her gun on her belt, and took the nude lady by the elbow.

We watched them leave or rather, Emenike watched them leave. I had my eyes on him unwavering and I saw the lust flash across his eyes.

"wooow...your friend is a freaking milf....the things I'd like to do to her..."
His voice trailed of when I leveled the gun on his face.

"Hey you pig, don't get me mad or I swear I will kill you"

It took almost a minute but Dagnet and Zelda returned. Zelda had a satchet of pure water in her hand but it was filled with powder instead of water and sealed. I gawked at the 'pure' coke for some seconds and was astonished to see the label. 'Emy's pure water'

"haha...you like it don't you....why don't you join me" the bastard said in anticipation.
He sounded excited and I could imagine him on a dining table, hooking a napkin on his collar and rubbing his hand in anticipation as the waiter served his food.

"Rex....you wouldn't believe it....there's a full store of this stuff...in pure water bags.....hundreds!" Dagnet said in disbelief.

"wow!" I was....not really shocked. Anyone with the Amunike blood couldn't suprise me again.
"I can't believe the drug agent Sparrow didn't know that.....where is he sef?" I asked Dagnet.

"I haven't heard from him since we told him to fall back then...."
she trailed off. There was a fond look in her eyes I didn't want to disturb myself about.
I hoped to God the ponytailed man hadn't followed Fome and endangered my daughter's life.
Endangered?haha wasn't she in danger already? A familiar and annoying voice in my head quipped.

I shook the thoughts away and watched Emenike spread the powder gently on the small tray Zelda had provided.
He handled the satchet like a new born baby, not letting even a spray crumb out of his sight. He spread the coke in a 'assembly' line with a tiny wooden spoon that looked like the mini version of a laddle from my mother's kitchen.

He looked expectantly at Zelda and she shook her head.

"What is it?" Dagnet snapped. She really didn't like Emenike and I could tell she wished she still had the power of her badge.

"I don't fix like a low life junkie...." he said. He observed the jacuzzi where the upturned tray was still floating. He turned to me "And you just ruined a perfect hundred dollar note which was very effective for me" he whined "not to mention thousands of dollar worth of coke"

I checked my breast pocket and dug out loose change. Two hundred and fifty naira. I handed him the #50 note.

He took it relunctantly and sneered "but its not the same"

"i swear to God if you don't hurry up I'll throw this one into the water too" I snapped

He believed me because he quickly got down, placed the tray on the marbled floor gently, rolled up the money then ran it along the long line of powder. drawing it up his nose like a vaccum.
When he stood up, his eyes were white and he vibrated with energy. "Alright...you bloody nosy detectives....I will gladly give you the key and the letters...thank God sef...the weight was too much for me..." he laughed in his high state. Floating in the clouds and feeling like a king "Bro....you don't know what you're getting into....I myself don't know....but a lot of people want what you want....a lot of dangerous people....hehehehehehe..." he began giggling like a school girl and I would have punched him in the face if I wouldn't have suffered more pain than the punch would inflict.

So instead I raised the gun again "alright you've gotten your fix...let's go"

::::
Out in the hallway, a couple of young men dressed 'queerly' were hovering around.

One of them was dressed in a tank top and skinny jeans and I felt like vomitting or knocking his 'fairy' ass out....pause!

"Hey maaami..." he purred at Zelda as she was the one in front. "We're here for the usuall....here's our atm...please hope Zorro is in...we've had a hectic day and could really use some good pounding"

"Jesus is Lord!" Dagnet gasped

Emenike was still very much high and merry. He smiled at her "not in here baby...this is the devil's workshop...Hey Zelda carry on....make me my money, I'd be back soon....aaarrgh"

Dagnet had bent his arm further and he squealed like a rat caught in a trap

"you shut up"
she snapped angrily.

We passed the two 'men' and Zelda signalled to them to follow her although she kept her eyes on us as we led her boss away.

One of the men made a purring noise at me and I could see his face was covered with piercings. "heey big daddy..." he said licking is lips suggestively.

I swear I really felt like breaking the fool's neck but for two things;
1. Emma....Emma....Emmma was on my mind.
2. I wasn't strong enough for that yet.

So I kept quiet and stepped out but Dagnet couldn't help it "Fuckn gays!! I swear I would make sure this place gets locked up....14 years all of you! Tufia!"
she spat in disgust.

Outside, the two bouncers where as we had left them and Dagnet tossed the key to the cuffs close to them although they couldn't reach it and if they could their hands were still shackled.

"you be good" she called to them.

We got in and Dagnet settled in the back with Emenike. I heard the sharp sniffing sound again and stared at the rearview mirror at him. He was at it again. This time sniffing the powder from his palm as the tray had been left behind. But he had held on to the satchet of powder like it was his life.

"hey...that's enough" Dagnet snapped

"ohhhhhh baby baby its a wild world.....!" Emenike sang happily in reply.

I started the car and without a word drove away from the flashing neon lights of the 'club rebel'

Once we got the keys...it was on to Leventis way, Maryland for the deposit box and the letters.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by absoul: 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2018
mehn....I posted o, but the antispam bot botted the update. >: Cc: Obinnau abeeeeg unhide the last post and unban souloho19. Thanks boss.
Re: The Hole In The Wall by souloho19(m): 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
woa...that was quick...
okay here is the concluding part:

:::::::::::::::::::

The real shadow paced round his apartment furiously. He was mad! just mad!

His contract was still alive.

Just imagine! The number one shadow...The tallest shadow of the sunset had almost been killed...if not for the bullet proof vest which no one must ever know he wore by the way, he would have been dead! gone! just like that!. He was invinsible...more than a man....he striked like lightening and disappeared into the wall like a shadow....he didn't need to wear kevlar because no one ever had the chance to shoot at him....untill now...
His brother (God rest his soul) hadn't been able to take out the foolish Rex Obasi who had crumbled their organization like a house of cards and the list kept gtting longer....how did it get to this? How did he get to this stage...from running from the authorities and the foolish Brota whatever to getting shot...how?!

His mind went black with muderous rage and he began punching the wall like a maniac. He lost track of time and of himself but continued punching the wall until his knuckles began to bleed, the paint on the wall began to peel and the hard concrete began to drop piece by piece on the floor.

His device released a special beep and gradually he crawled out of the black hole. He stood for minutes as his vision cleared, observing the mess he had caused. There was blood everywhere....his floor was messed up and his wall was carved in. He hadn't had a black out like this since the night he found out the initiative had been taken down and his shadows had been killed. His brother had been around to calm him down then...had been alive.

Slowly he picked up his device from the couch and read the mail....then he brought out a different phone and dialled a number.

:::::::::::::::::::

?? ?? Fome??

"Christie for God's sake shut that baby up?!" She shouted at the younger woman who kept cooing and bouncing the baby in the back seat.

"I...I'm trying...I think she's hungry" The student doctor said

"Then i'll drug her again....I can't take this bloody noise!"

"No please sister....she'll stop....I'll stop her..."

Thankfully her phone beeped before she could reply and she braked hard and swerved off the road.

"You" she said

"So you killed my brother eh....well played...I heard of the hole in the wall...that was really ballsy" the voice said

"I had to..he was going to stop me from getting the letters" she replied in a somewhat shaky voice.

"Oh....I blame the fool for thinking with his dick, if not them never born you to kill a top shadow....well now I got the contract to destroy the red letters"

"I'm sorry, but I need those letters..."

"do you think you can stop me or go through me? I'm going for the letters myself and I really hope you'd try to stop me....I really hope so"

"you're bluffing...just how do you plan to destroy the letters....you don't even know where they are!"

"look here bitch...this is Taiye...not Kehinde...this is Taiye the tallest shadow...and forget that nonsense yoruba myth...I'm the oldest...I came out first by my own accord...nobody rushed me out...I am the real shadow!" with that the phone went off.

She slapped her steering wheel furiously.

"Wha-what is it?" Christie asked in a scared voice
from the back seat.

"Its all over...that's it....i'm killing the baby" She began battling with her seat belt.

"But...but...Rex still has time...please give him a chance first" Christie cried out. the truth was she had fallen in love with the beautiful big brown eyes and fat dimpled cheeks.

"What's the use...the shadow is going for it now...its all over" she sounded defeated

"no ma....Rex can do it.....he did it before-"

"You don't understand....this is the real shadow...the most dangerous man!"

"But where was he two years ago...when his empire was crumbling? Ma I think he's overrated....Rex and his team are good...I've seen them, this lady they call Tonye and that Andy guy"

She smiled and relaxed her hold on the seat belt. "You mean the Andy guy you dealt with?"

Christie was glad to see her relaxed. She laughed nervously "But still...I think this shadow is overrated...let's give Rex a chance first...he still has about 36 hours"

She started the engine and entered the road. "36 ke? he should kill his foolish Government agent friend first then I'd know he is serious!"

Christie fell silent. There was so much bitterness she didn't fully understand...but when it came right down to it, her loyalty was with her sister. She looked at the baby who had stopped crying with regret and sadness.

:::::::::::::::::

The man was strange. There was a tattoo of a bird on his shoulder. The bird was a sparrow.
He wasn't muscular or beefy but there wasn't an excess fat on his body.

Preently he sat behind his car, his legs folded like a dibia in his shrine.
He had his thumb and index finger joined together and the last three fingers kept vibrating.

His ponytail blew left and right in the wind as he breathed in and out deeply.
He was in meditation.

He was agent Sparrow.

"I'm one with the universe....I command the elements to work in my favour....I am one with the universe...I command the elements to work in my favour...I am one with the universe....I command the elements to work in my favour...." he kept on repeating the same words over and over...

When he had pulled over and stopped chasing the kidnapper. He was at war with himself. He was letting the kidnapper get away...for the baby's safety...but the baby was not safe now abi?

He had been consumed with indecision...guilt...regret and it ate at his soul so much that he had cleared of the road completely. Thankfully there was a mango tree on the side of the road which meant life; The elements wind, earth, and even wood..

So he had parked properly and gotten down from the car and just as his master Wong had taught him a long, long time ago he got down and first performed the tai chi practise..uniting his essense with the core of the universe.

"Heaven and Earth....yin and yang....have to become one in you....." his master had taught him.

So he had made kung fu like movements with his breath puffing out loud with every slice of the air...until the air began to feel solid...when he could feel his side palm cutting into something as solid as wood with every swipe of his hand, he sat down and began meditating.

Meditation was the language of the soul.

Master Wong had also thought him that..

Sensei Sparrow had been born in China. He never knew his father, but it was said his father was a Nigerian who imported drugs into the country. He had met his mother, a chineese woman and they apparently fell in love.

But like a plague his old life called him and he kept on making the trips back into his country to smuggle drugs into Asia.

He promised his 6 months pregnant girlfriend that this was his last trip...he was going to stop smuggling hard drugs into the country and they would get married before the child was born and move to hong kong.

But he never came back. He was murdered by the people he worked for.

Sparrow had been born two months later. A light skinned handsome child with natural silver hair at a young age.

But his mother couldn't bare to look at him without seeing his father which broke her heart so she had put him in a basket one night and left him in front of a shaolin temple.

The monks had taken him in and a particular monk, who would later become the leader called master Wong had taken a special interest in the little boy.....

"....elements to obey me and work in my favour..." the thoughts of his childhood flittered through his mind yet his mind was clear...like a big empty room. He was in the middle of the room in his mind and he willed the baby to appear in the room. Even though he didn't know the baby....had never seen the baby, he willed the child to crawl into the room to him. Whether the child could crawl in reality didn't matter.

His eyes opened suddenly and he stopped talking...or reduced his voice to a whisper cause his lips still moved.

Suddenly the car sped past him. going about 100km/h.

Sparrow jumped up immediately like a spring and hurried into his car.

He didn't have a chance to glance at the vehicle before it turned but as he started his car he knew.
He just knew that the baby was in the speeding car.

:::::::::::::::

"Hey...we'll be in Lagos in the next 2 hours....heaven help you if the address is phony." Alli no Joy said to the man in the front seat with him.

They had passed by multiple police check points but Alli wasn't a novice. His nephew had been assaulted by the bad gangs of Benue and they were rushing to a specialist hospital in Lagos to see a surgeon to perform a special operation. They were driving because there was no money for flight.

"Is that true?" The police would then ask the barely conscious Buzz who would nod weakly in agreement.

Some would haggle for some minutes stating there were good hospitals in Benue or wherever they were coming from but trust Alli, he could talk his way out of hell fire. Not to mention with his daughter's life at risk.

Although after each checkpoint he was a couple of thousands short.

Still he put the pedal to the floor and flew along the highway.

At this rate, they'll be in Lagos in an hour and be at the address in less than 2.

He thought for the thousandth time if he should call Rex and relay the address. But his phone was still on the back seat and he was caught up with the driving he couldn't stop and reach for it.

"God help you if they aren't there.....Oh....God help you!"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Back in Our Lady memorial hospital, Benue. Martha kept holding on to Olivia's hand. She was heavily sedated but every now and then she would cry out in pain calling her daughter's name.

Each time was like a knife to her heart.

"God why do these things keep happening to my family?" she sobbed when Olivia cried out again.

The doctor strolled in.

"doctor..she's still in pain...please can't you do something?"

"madam I'm doing my best...if I drug her anymore she may never wake up...I've never seen someone fight the sedatives so much as she...its incredible..."

"incredible? my daughter is dying and you call it incredible?!" Martha shot daggers at the doctor.

"woa....madam...she won't die...and I promise you she will walk....please just leave and let me do my job"

That was still not good enough for Martha.
"I'm not leaving her side.." she vowed.

"I'm afraid you must...." the doctor trailed off when she sent him a chilling look. Right now Martha had no joy.

"Okay...well I guess there's no harm in letting you stay" he conceeded
"but please she needs to leave" he jerked his head at christie who was still on hold waiting for her boss to come back on the line.

::::::::::::::::

Tonye sat down slowly.

Short Sam was opening a can of worms right now....

He rambled on in her ear excitedly and after a while she got up and got a pen and paper.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Bleeze2: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2018
Weldone souloho19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by WAACUT(m): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2018
SOULOHO.. U DON'T MENTION NOR DEDICATE.. UR UPDATES WITH MY NAME ATTACHED TO IT AGAIN.. BROS.. WHY .. NICE UPDATE MAN.. KEEP THE GOOD WORK MOVING.. THIS 5K NA WE GET AM OR WE DIE HERE

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Ann2012(f): 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thanks Souloho 19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by ChizzyMaris(f): 6:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
Right now I can only wonder the next twist the story will take. Maybe the Shadow will deal with Fome, and Bigelow would carry out his revenge.
Well-done souloho19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by RegArmani: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2018
This what he knows knows how to do best... Thanks Souloho

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Doubleprof1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
Another Master stroke! Keep the good work man.

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2018
souloho19:

No embarassed Oshogbo

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
souloho19:

My main man, just check back by 4 dont worry...by the way do you like the detective Dagnet? because she likes you ooo grin grin
MA paddy...About Dagnet, I just hope she's worth the trouble.....

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by EkopSparoAyara(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
souloho19:

So me that is in Calabar, what will happen?? #JEALOUS_ME...
Re: The Hole In The Wall by queenitee(f): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2018
Is it really Fome? What's she up to?

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by donblazer10(m): 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
Preshb:

I paid through a friend who has a police officer as a friend grin who works at the section responsible for tracking raffle and other things like phone to track it for me. Am using tecno canon cm.
omo that one is a long process o..it's not everybody that has connection like that
Re: The Hole In The Wall by Oroolorun(m): 6:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Haba Oga Souloho19, haba? You are making this story so so so hard to predict.
For the first time ever, I am ready a story I can't rightly predict what will happen next. Haba!

Thanks for the long update and thanks for the dedication.
I'm still here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by Pinkfeet: 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
thanks for the update

pls don't forget to vote for souloho 19

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by bimberry1307(f): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2018
Yeah, that's my guy. thanks for the update. you do well. I hope fome and the real shadow Kill each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hole In The Wall by explosive04(m): 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2018
Thanks 4 d update sir...how I wish we can transform dis master piece in2 a movie, I will like 2 play d role of d "shadow"(chai,na joke oo

1 Like

Re: The Hole In The Wall by stevodot22(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2018
Wow! Souloho19 really did justice to these updates, very lengthy. Agent Sparrow on the move, watch out.wehdone bro and thanks for the dedication.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (100) (Reply)

Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own / SPEECHLESS:A Story By Marianneada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.