Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri (1396 Views)

Buhari Attended Conference For African Traditional And Religious Leader - Photos / I’m Glad Senate Didn’t Confirm Me As Chairman Of Anti-graft Agency, Says Magu / 2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by Okwyla: 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
I’m glad Buhari attended the Governor’s kids wedding in Kano. Sad that he could not find time to visit Dapchi to lead from the front or Zamfara to console them over the death of 41 people or Benue to sympathize with them over the killing of 73 people by killer Fulani herdsmen!

http://www.akelicious.com/2018/03/im-glad-buhari-attended-governors-kids.html

2 Likes

Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by Premiumwriter: 5:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
This guy bad gan with criticism.
Sadly it's the truth.

Business is moving well. Thanks to all NL patronizers. If you have not yet gotten articles from me. Please kindly contact me. My signature kiss

1 Like

Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by papoudaupolos: 5:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
The
Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by swagagolic01(m): 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
Buhari adviceers are the most useless people on earth
Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by NaijaMutant(f): 5:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
grin
Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by Omeokachie: 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Buhari is more concerned about his reelection, and not the welfare of the bereaved, and grieving families in Dapchi.
Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
These girls are probably being raped right about now...They are probably being beaten...Some might have been killed.

It could be your sister, it could be your daughter. But na dem sabi? Abi? Zombies...Tell your oga to release our sisters. Stop using human beings to score cheap political points. Let the girls go.

Buhari show us what you have achieved and we may vote for you...But let our sisters go!

1 Like

Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
It's pitiful the kind of leadership Nigeria has at the moment. The other day, the country's front line image, Liar Mohammed was seen perambulating and shinning his brown teeth in a jamboree while the nation mourned. Pitifulangry
Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by CaptainStephen(m): 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
It's pitiful the kind of leadership Nigeria has at the moment. The other day, the country's front line image, Liar Mohammed was seen perambulating and shinning his brown teeth in a jamboree while the nation mourned. Pitifulangry
Too bad my brother, I tire for them.

1 Like

Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by black9jaberry: 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
The President should visit Rann Community
Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by aolawale025: 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
Where are the BBOG people and other activists? Same people that refused GEJ breathing space
Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by surgical: 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
aolawale025:
Where are the BBOG people and other activists? Same people that refused GEJ breathing space
They are no longer talking to him they have realised he is deaf will not hear them the have decided to join the third force to help remove the plaque.
Re: I’m Glad Buhari Attended The Governor’s Kids Wedding In Kano Says Reno Omokri by surgical: 7:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari is more concerned about his reelection, and not the welfare of the bereaved, and grieving families in Dapchi.
you guys. have not noticed that buhari is not interest in the hard work of governance but in the enjoyment of perks of office, it's the only reason he seeks office, I wonder why his supporters can't see that and that such a person can't be of benefit to anybody.. so why the clamour for his reelection.

(1) (Reply)

Fani Kayode's Sponsored Attack On Osinbajo: Hypocrisy Taken Too Far / 2019: David-west Gives Reason Buhari Must Not Re-contest, Speaks On Alleged Move / Breaking: Fayose May Be Flown Abroad For Medical Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.