Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) (34236 Views)

Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by JMOB(m): 7:55am On Mar 04, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Same people.

They are just bunch of mosque brainwashed wooden heads.

They are taught that voting for Buhari means doing Allah's work despite the hardship they face, while hatred for Buhari is Haram. They have no thinking of theirs. They are thought for.

It's that bad.
What brought about mosque here...some people sha

2 Likes

Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by achiever12: 11:13am On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
OP, let me help you. Oya, let the bombs of insults start flying in. cheesy grin

There is nothing strange about this. In fact, I would have been dissapointed if they didn't troop out. Who doesn't know that the brain of northerners have been replaced with cow's brain? Just teach them in their mosques that Buhari is Allah's servant and that's all they need to display stupidity.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2018
achiever12:

There is nothing strange about this. In fact, I would have been dissapointed if they didn't troop out. Who doesn't know that the brain of northerners have been replaced with cow's brain? Just teach them in their mosques that Buhari is Allah's servant and that's all they need to display stupidity.
You mean the same way Igbos brain have been replaced by cownu urine? What do they need to keep following the chief pig from one place to another licking his urine? Is it not to tell them that the pig is the Messiah sent by shuku kerewawa alabukun and you see them rolling in the mud?
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by achiever12: 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

You mean the same way Igbos brain have been replaced by cownu urine? What do they need to keep following the chief pig from one place to another licking his urine? Is it not to tell them that the pig is the Messiah sent by shuku kerewawa alabukun and you see them rolling in the mud?
Ode, I'm not igbo
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
achiever12:

Ode, I'm not igbo
Akuya, who gives fck?
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by achiever12: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

Akuya, who gives fck?

It's clear that you give fck. Oponu
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 12:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
achiever12:

It's clear that you give fck. Oponu
Rakumi, I don't, that is why I don't troll. It is you that is actually interested in me. cheesy grin
Jaki.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by achiever12: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

Rakumi, I don't, that is why I don't troll. It is you that is actually interested in me. cheesy grin
Jaki.

Akin dani dani. You don't care, but it appears in your comment. omo àlè
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
achiever12:

Akin dani dani. You don't care, but it appears in your comment. omo àlè
Tinkiya, Jaki, wawa, it is you that who monitors my comment that actually gives fucckks.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
sweetjohn:
You deserve to be stone to death
You deserve to be burnt or buried Alive
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by achiever12: 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

Tinkiya, Jaki, wawa, it is you that who monitors my comment that actually gives fucckks.

Oloriburuku started throwing stones at ipob. Looks like ipob is giving their family sleepless nights
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
achiever12:

Oloriburuku started throwing stones at ipob. Looks like ipob is giving their family sleepless nights
You mean the elede that keeps sniffing my arss?
Dan karuwa kowai. grin
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by alohman(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
The worst part of it is that many of them have not eaten since yesterday..Nigerian leaders and 80 percent of Nigerians are the same .sorry things can never change.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

This comment explains it all, no counter, just stone him to death. It is very obvious the reason Buhari is hated is that criminals are finding it tough to make it "as usual". undecided
You deserved to be dismantled
cheap criminal like you. brutal and heartless loveless for the suffering of the masses instead defending his stupid clueless Messiah, in fact, you deserved to be bombed to pieces
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 6:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
sweetjohn:
You deserved to be dismantled
cheap criminal like you. brutal and heartless loveless for the suffering of the masses instead defending his stupid clueless Messiah, in fact, you deserved to be bombed to pieces
Cast more vitriols if that is what your handlers dictate, but that doesn't stop the the fact that the masses who have brains know what is up and those masses will decide again, not some worthless 5 percent.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by achiever12: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

You mean the elede that keeps sniffing my arss?
Dan karuwa kowai. grin

So all your family members are pigs? Oh sorry about that
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
achiever12:

So all your family members are pigs? Oh sorry about that
No, they are actually your family members. Go back home and check them very well, including yourself.
Dan karuwa kowai.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by achiever12: 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

Yes, they are actually my cursed family members. I'm going back home to check them very well if they haven't perished already, including my useless imbecilic self.
Dan karuwa kowai.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=achiever12 post=65558005][/quote]
Lol, you now decide to make it official by directing it to yourself, though under a different moniker? The truth is that you actually typed "my" in the editing to suit its actual meaning, thank God, na you use hand type am by yourself, not me, the moniker under which it is typed notwithstanding. Pls, change this as well to suit its exact purpose. cheesy grin
Akuya, jakin banza kowai.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by achiever12: 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

I kabrud just confirm to the world that I'm an irrecoverable idiot.
Akuya, jakin banza kowai.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=achiever12 post=65558242][/quote]
Trying hard to sound intelligent, right? I never knew your name is kabrud, honestly. Meanwhile I use it just as a username. grin cheesy. Perhaps that is you keep following me around.

Wawa kowai.
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by sweetjohn(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:

Cast more vitriols if that is what your handlers dictate, but that doesn't stop the the fact that the masses who have brains know what is up and those masses will decide again, not some worthless 5 percent.
you are one of the posses masses that needs to be delivered from suffering and smiling... Fela was right aferall
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by achiever12: 7:46am On Mar 05, 2018
kabrud:

Trying hard to sound intelligent, right? I never knew your name is kabrud, honestly. Meanwhile I use it just as a username. grin cheesy. Perhaps that is you keep following me around.

Wawa kowai.

Sounds like the rant of an idiot
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by kabrud: 8:22am On Mar 05, 2018
achiever12:

Sounds like the rant of an idiot
You mean your rant?
Re: Kano People Welcome President Buhari In Large Numbers (Photos) by achiever12: 8:38am On Mar 05, 2018
kabrud:

I mean my rant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Headquarters Building "Arewa Youth For Tinubu" Inaugurated / Benue Update: Apc & Pdp Going Head To Head In Benue / Ize-Iyamu Rejects Edo Election Result — Before It Is Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.