Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) (20560 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) / Buhari Receives Julius Maada Bio, President Of Sierra Leone (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
madridguy:
Wailers wailing as usual.
Stale

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Its surprising that same people that called GEJ clueless now celebrate him,those who mock me will celebrate me in Jesus name grin

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2018
welldone buhari for sending this man out to find something to do...at least to cool down his nerves..

i can see he is very happy now...forgetting all the pdp corruption troubles at home..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by Gbless86: 9:28pm On Mar 03, 2018
#GEJ wasn't value in his own country yet sisters countries recognises him as asset dat be ignored.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by Gbless86: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
#GEJ wasn't value in his own country yet sisters countries recognises him as asset dat cannot be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by isnovic(m): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
"...I have no intention to inflict pain on Nigerians. To save Nigeria, we must all be prepared to make sacrifices" GEJ.

"...The best advertisement for good governance is its positive expressions of happiness in the lives of the governed...|" GEJ

"...The choice before Nigerians was indeed very clear has you rightly said. The choice of progressive and leaping into the unknown.|" GEJ

[size=8pt]How prophetic.[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by tiger28: 9:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
Isnt this the guy that postponed an election in order to rig itThe guy doling out MILLIONS of dollars to kings,clerics and all ?Abeg watch this Barawo well well....Mumu Africans!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
am just here to read comments
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
Euouae:

A good that depleted your reserve and couldn't save when need be. You don't have access to informations.

Go read. Okonjo Iweala 's article warning us then that we should brace up for tougher times.

I hate thoughtless comments like this.

I understand you're a Buhari dickrider, but let commonsense prevail in your life.

Okay, agreed, recession was predicted even before Buhari came to power. So? That alone is proof that Buhari is just as shitty as anything. There were writings on the wall yet he did nothing to ameliorate things. Smh. Even a BSC holder in Economics could predict how things were gonna turn out and the proper and correct way to salvage the nation so it doesn't go under like how it has done so far under the Buhari administration.

He knew what he was coming to office to face. But from day 1 this man had no clearcut plan. Why? Because he never expected Jonathan to concede. APC was very fine being the opposition, of a truth. They could never amount to anything. That was why they made blatant promises. They knew there was no way to achieve 'em, but hey never expected to win, so it was okay to make mouth.

If Buhari had stringent economic plans and policies, we won't have felt the recession the way we did. Not that bad. The country is in what economists term as "Stagflation". It is that bad.

So don't be giving that bullcrap about the country spoiling since Jonathan's time. That was why Buhari was voted in. To fix things. And if knew he couldn't why did he bother to contest at all?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 9:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
GEJ the best Democratic president Nigeria has ever had. The man who didnt put his ambition above the lives of his people.
I remember his words when he said "today I might be the most insulted president but I would be the most celebrated when I leave office".
He knew what he had planted, that's what the APC government are enjoying and destroying as we speak.
God bless you sir!
We miss you

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
Indeed if all things are in time, time itself will reveal.

God bless this one. God bless him.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by onomeabuja: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
So Far, Who's Better?

Click LIKE for JONATHAN wink

Click SHARE for BUHARI grin
KIA BRO U DON CHOP ALL D LIKES IN NAIRALAND FA...
anytin for d boys?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by KingLaka: 10:18pm On Mar 03, 2018
Euouae:

A good that depleted your reserve and couldn't save when need be. You don't have access to informations.

Go read. Okonjo Iweala 's article warning us then that we should brace up for tougher times.

It is information and not informations. Phool. The idiot that has been saving for you, how has that impacted positively on tangibles?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
So Far, Who's Better?

Click LIKE for JONATHAN wink

Click SHARE for BUHARI grin
Whatever you like or share, sai Buhari till 2023 is greatest.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
Kotodoctor:
Indeed if all things are in time, time itself will reveal.

God bless this one. God bless him.
....... With his wife as co ordinator in billions of naira corruption cases that has reached a stage of begging EFCC for out of court settlement. Hope he will not infect that election process with 2015 Dasuki plague .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Gbless86:
#GEJ wasn't value in his own country yet sisters countries recognises him as asset dat cannot be ignored.
Value him with monumental finacial scandals with his wife, family members and PDPians?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by emmxzy(m): 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
goodluck ebele jonathern my best president so far

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by vioment: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Good works Sir, I knew you were a good man in nature especially after you said you didn't want to go all out on BH in the beginning because you saw them as family. You were a before great Nigerian then but now, these works you are doing have made you a great Nigerian and African. Thank you for your services now and in future. I only wished you were more of an intelligent and disciplined leader when you had the chance and that you finished intelligent and lasting infrastructural development especially light. You had a chance especially with the price of oil at that time. Anyway sha, try and support vp osinbajo because he got a little bit more of your best qualities, he is not there yet but he is a leader, i just hope he can be a great leader for nigeria and africa when given the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
Praktikals:
Mr. Clueless.

You're drunk!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
baralatie:
smiley
making us proud
As a corrupt leader?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2018
jerryunit48:
APC propaganda will not let zombies see the goodness in GEJ
Goodness as former leader in looting our treasury?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
ufuosman:
We are proud of you
... in the Kingdom of Corruption?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
abbaapple:
lipsrsealed

God bless this man!
GOD punish this man for our billions of naira he don chop.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
gebest:
oh my Jona, we missed u so mush, while you where away, dem say hate speech is now death by hanging, something u tolerated to the extent you passed FREEDOM OF IMFORMATION BILL, Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Akpojihomi Igoteguno Jonathan it shall continue to be well with you.

AMEN!!, AMEN, AMEN, FIRE �.....

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
pauljumbo:
Assuming buhari engage in activities like this before 2015 he would have been a good president
How many of this Jonathan engaged before becoming president in 2010?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
sheguy:
Who God has bless no man or terrorist can harm.

I hv never regret voting you 4 2nd term
Beg him to come back and vote for him 3rd time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
bigfish3k:
carry on my amiable presido
may GOD guide u
.... and provide way out of EFCC multiple corruption cases, out of court settlement notwithstanding?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
passyhansome:
Will the Skinny Daura Man ever get such an honour to preside over one grin. Lay a legacy today at least one

Like Dasuki Gate.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by thatigboman: 11:27pm On Mar 03, 2018
Euouae:

keep quiet.
Okonja Iweala saved, but the governors, ledby amaechi, took the FG to court and cited some constitional provisions. U think we no go school?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
madridguy:
Wailers wailing as usual.

No! this time they are being celebrated and recognized.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
gaskiyamagana:

....... With his wife as co ordinator in billions of naira corruption cases that has reached a stage of begging EFCC for out of court settlement. Hope he will not infect that election process with 2015 Dasuki plague .

He said you will regret it. And you are. That's all the truth I need from him. Have a,nice sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Presides Over Electoral Briefing In Sierra Leone (Photos) by kenodrill: 12:19am On Mar 04, 2018
The only presido n ex presido that looks like a mechanic due to is corrupt oriented nature!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves Nigeria For China / Sunday News Headlines After Anambra Election / Buratai Organises Sallah Party For Injured Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.