Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ekiti 2018: Countdown To Senator Ojudu's Formal Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: Countdown To Senator Ojudu's Formal Declaration (332 Views)

Remi Tinubu To Senator Elisha Abbo: "I Am Another Woman Be Careful" / Reno Omokri Reacts To Senator Elisha Abbo Beating A Woman / 2019: How Sanwo-olu’s Formal Declaration Finally Sealed Ambode’s Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Countdown To Senator Ojudu's Formal Declaration by beejay274: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
LET’S GO

​Dear friend,

​​Greetings from Ado Ekiti.

​​After months of consultations and prayers, I have decided the time has come to join the battle to rescue Ekiti State from years of neglect and poor administration.

​​Please join me in Ado Ekiti on Friday, March 9, 2018 when I declare my intention to run for the office of governor of Ekiti State.

​​This race is not only for me. It’s yours as well. It’s for sanctity and civility in government. It’s for the progress of our people. It’s for the economic and infrastructural development of Ekiti State. You have all encouraged me to be the change that Ekiti needs. Now, I say to you “Let’s Go Change Ekiti State”.

​​I realize some of you are far away or may be unable to join us in Ado Ekiti for the declaration. We have made arrangement for you to be a part of it. You can follow the events live on:

​​TELEVISION ​ ​- TVC
​​RADIO​​- ADABA RADIO
​​LIVE STREAM​​- BABAFEMI OJUDU 2018 ON FACEBOOK​​

​I look forward to going on this march with you. I trust I can count on your support and prayers.

​Best

​Babafemi Ojudu

(1) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Remove Gov. Yahaya Bello / Why We’re Challenging Oyegun’s Tenure Elongation — Zamfara APC Spokesman / Herdsmen Attacks: Gov. Ortom Cries Out Over Looming Food Crises In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.