Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers (21824 Views)

Wike Blasts PDP Senators, Reps Over NASS Election / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" / Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by 11Ebisco: 11:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
The governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has berated leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state, for failing to attract tangible projects to the state since 2015.

Governor Wike said that the Rivers APC leaders, who are working with the failed APC Federal Government, should remain quiet because they could not deliver.

Wike said this on Saturday, after the flag-off of the construction of Umueze-Umuogba-Umuokpurukpu-Umueke-Umunju-Umuellechi-Eberi road in Omuma Local Government Area of the state.

He said, “The Federal Government has no tangible project in Rivers State after close to three years in government. These APC leaders from Rivers State have been unable to attract a single project.

“If you know that you cannot deliver projects to the people of Rivers State, you better keep quiet and allow us develop the state.”

According to Wike, as a Minister of State for Education, he was able to attract 22 key projects to the State and grants for Ignatius Ajuru University of Education and Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic.

He thanked the people of Omuma Local Government Area for their overwhelming support, while assuring them that they would enjoy key projects.

He said, “There is no way that Omuma Local Government Area will not continue to benefit from key projects. The lawmaker representing Omuma State Constituency, Rt Hon Kelechi Nwogu, has performed creditably and we can see his constituency project.

“Those, who represented Omuma Local Government Area in the past, what is their legacy. For this administration, we shall develop the area.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/keep-quiet-you-have-failed-wike-blasts.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by dbanjj1629(m): 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
hmmm this Wike & Amaechi fight go ever finish so?

9 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by slivertongue: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
Drama king
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by yarimo(m): 1:38am On Mar 04, 2018
WIKE shatapp I said shatapp infact thunder fire your mouth undecided. AMEACHI remains the best and performing former governor of rivers state since creation of the state.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by crackerspub: 4:51am On Mar 04, 2018
Both Wike and Amaechi failed.

High rate of unemployment in Rivers

High rate of political assassination still in River State

High rate of cult activities in River state in both administrations

High rate of thuggery in both administrations

People are so blind to know that the River state is ruled by evil men/cultists

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by chriskosherbal(m): 4:54am On Mar 04, 2018
Politics in Nigeria gradually turning into something else. .
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by safetyInspector(m): 5:27am On Mar 04, 2018
Wike is right. This reminds me of Okorocha who once told Imolites that if they support APC at Federal there will be massive Federal government projects in Imo State. Almost three years gone yet Federal Government is yet to inaugurate (not commission) gutter drain project. Poor Okorocha, what will he use to campaign for Buhari this time around? If your federal appoint or political alignment to the Federal can't bring development to your State then you should keep quiet because you are of no profit to the people.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by kabrudrapist: 6:57am On Mar 04, 2018
Good.

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Lipscomb(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2018
grin
But he served under rotimi before he got juice appointment from Jonathan .unfortunately for him the man will not return in 2019. For what I seen last month during APC sitting.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by layzie: 7:30am On Mar 04, 2018
He has raised a valid point, what projects can be tied to the APC politicians representing the state in FEC, Senate and Fed house of reps? Your primary constituency as a federal politician is your state. Develop it, not destabilise it

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by networkrecharg: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2018
yarimo:
WIKE shatapp I said shatapp infact thunder fire your mouth undecided. AMEACHI remains the best and performing former governor of rivers state since creation of the state.

SO U ARE ALSO AWARE.
I THOUGHT ITS ONLY RIVERS PEOPLE THE CAN ATTEST FOR AMAECHIS WORKS

7 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Omeokachie: 8:31am On Mar 04, 2018
Amaechi and Dakuku are cutting their noses to spite their faces.

They would rather their state remained stagnant for the next 4yrs just so they can have something to play politics with.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Ojiofor: 8:51am On Mar 04, 2018
Amaechi is busy building railway from North to west.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by ufuosman(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2018
Ameachi and wike, two good business partner

2 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by 6pax: 9:01am On Mar 04, 2018
Amaechi remains the best governor rivers has ever produced
Roads, schools, health, youth empowerment, employment, agricultural, security, etc

The question is what have wike done so far in rivers state?

What will be his legacies when he's gone

Mind you Amaechi legacies in Rivers are immeasurable ranging from a state with merely 2 standard carried way to tens of multi carried ways, employed 13000 graduate with full payment and entitlement as graduats, built over 700 model schools, over 100 health centers, revolutionalised agriculture in the state, sent thousands on oversea scholarship, intensify the security apparatus of the state, etc

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by kabrudrapist: 9:17am On Mar 04, 2018
Wike Is the real deal.

5 Likes

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Kobicove(m): 11:04am On Mar 04, 2018
dbanjj1629:
hmmm this Wike & Amaechi fight go ever finish so?

grin
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by NwaAmaikpe: 11:34am On Mar 04, 2018
shocked

Wike is a disgrace to the PDP.
Prof. Jerry Gana left because of this perpetual complainant.

It's sad that everyone criticizes Buhari and the APC when they keep attributing their failure to GEJ but these same hypocrites keep mute or outrightly hail Wike when he does the same to Rt.Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

This blame trading must stop.
Amaechi is not interested in ruling Rivers state.
He excelled as governor and he is on to greater things now.

Wike should pick his beans himself and stop nagging like a prostitute who discovered she was paid with counterfeit notes.
It's not our fault that Rivers state is too big for him to govern.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by princeade86(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2018
who among u have succeeded.?
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by rawtouch: 11:37am On Mar 04, 2018
wike the wiked producer.. grin

1 Like

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Victorakats(m): 11:38am On Mar 04, 2018
Wike is fighting more enemies than all his predecessors in office.

I don't envy him at all, but then, leadership entails dealing with a whole bunch of interests and oppositions!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

Do you have an existing manufacturing business you wish to expand?
Do you have an existing Agricultural Business (Plant and Livestock) that you want to expand?
Do you need financial assistance for the two businesses mentioned above?
Then INVEST AFRICA wants to partner with you to provide EQUITY FUNDING.

All they need from you is your business proposal!

Caveat: Nobody will demand a penny for this.
We have project coordinator who will evaluate your business before approving the funding.

For more information
Whatsapp/call 0-9-0-9-3-3-5-2-0-0-3

Please if this doesn't apply to you, kindly inform others
Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by lonelydora: 11:38am On Mar 04, 2018
Gov. Wike aka Mr. Project has my vote already. He is silently and seriously working in Rivers State. See roads like Creek Road, Elelenwo - Slaughter, Oil Mill - Akpajo, Bori Road,etc. He also equipped all health centres in Rivers. He also rebuilt all primary schools in Rivers state.

Wike, carry on. My vote, My friends vote, and My family's vote are for you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Victorakats(m): 11:39am On Mar 04, 2018
6pax:
Amaechi remains the best governor rivers has ever produced
Roads, schools, health, youth empowerment, employment, agricultural, security, etc

The question is what have wike done so far in rivers state?

What will be his legacies when he's gone

Mind you Amaechi legacies in Rivers are immeasurable ranging from a state with merely 2 standard carried way to tens of multi carried ways, employed 13000 graduate with full payment and entitlement as graduats, built over 700 model schools, over 100 health centers, revolutionalised agriculture in the state, sent thousands on oversea scholarship, intensify the security apparatus of the state, etc

I quite disagree with your views!

He was the best governor in his first tenure, but destroyed every single legacy he had because of his political ambition.

But then again... We are all entitled to our opinions!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by deepwater(f): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2018
LOL
yarimo:

Even the one that has not crossed from asaba to onitsha is talking!
Truth is that most people hating here do not know that there is a difference between Rivers and Cross River state

Yet they stil want to talk about happenings and politics in the Niger Delta undecided

i honestly do not know the names of folks who govern places like gombe, nasarawa, damaturu, zamfara, kebbi, sokoto, etc etc yeah.. because i dont give a ufck about those places and i dont meddle in their politics.

Niggaas, pleae stay outa our business.... we are giving you oil already what else do u want ? cows we dont keep that shiiit boi

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2018
yarimo:
that sounds daft. Where did u school pls. The name yarimo sounds like a glorified religious bigot. Like shekau's bud. Pls grow a brain

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keep Quiet, You Have Failed’ – Wike Blasts Amaechi, APC Leaders In Rivers by lonelydora: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2018
yarimo:

Stop saying what you don't know. This is not politics. It is about working

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeyinwa Morah Declares For A Seat At The Federal House Of Representatives / APC Releases Revised Presidential Campaign Council List / Ndigbo Students Hold Solidarity Rally For President Buhari In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.