Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary (12271 Views)

Breakdown Of Buhari’s Travels Since He Assumed Office Revealed / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers / Why Does Naira Appreciate Whenever Buhari Travels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by AnodaIT(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Lol

Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:
That means you didn't do history in school,if you did you would have known that Fulanis àre travellers. Nomads are fulanis and they travelled on foot with their camels from the middle east (Arabia)and settled in most west African countries.

Some people will type anyhow just because it's a faceless forum, what has history got to do with what i said, was i not stating the obvious?

Mannerless people everywhere smh
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by HomeOfMe(f): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
desreek9:

Some people will type anyhow just because it's a faceless forum, what has history got to do with what i said, was i not stating the obvious?

Mannerless people everywhere smh
Why àre you so bitter or upset,did I insult you? Sorry o madam if you feel offended.
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
HomeOfMe:
That means you didn't do history in school,if you did you would have known that Fulanis àre travellers. Nomads are fulanis and they travelled on foot with their camels from the middle east (Arabia)and settled in most west African countries.

That means you do not have a sense thinking, if you did you would know i was stating the obvious which clearly everyone knows, so next time keep your history lectures to yourself
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Come home and address book haram and Fulani herds men issues..people are dying and lives are at stake. .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by PurestBoy(m): 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
desreek9:

That means you do not have a sense thinking, if you did you would know i was stating the obvious which clearly everyone knows, so next time keep your history lectures to yourself

Your problem is comprehension, she was even buttressing your point in a funny way. Stop taking things too hard
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by Platony(m): 10:43pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chai....Who invite dis man?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by ItsTutsi(m): 11:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
whose house is on fire?,definitely not his grin cheesy
kennygee:
Your're helping pple fetch water in their house when yours is on fire.

Na wa

Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by OgaDonald: 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by AreaFada2: 12:47am On Mar 05, 2018
Badboiz:

Antiwailer, you don buy wailing form too?.. Sai baba till 2023

Who dash am form? shocked shocked

The form is gold dust now. Zombies should stay in their trance-land where they belong. grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by FarahAideed: 12:51am On Mar 05, 2018
NaijaMutant:

He is only going to read a speech prepared by an intelligent speech writer. undecided

Fact : No iota of wisdom have and will ever come out of the mouth of Buhari undecided

But he doesn't even know how to read ..I am very sure he will dodge as usual and send Osinbanjo
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by Temptee101(m): 12:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Ellabae:
Una own don too much. How can u be insulting an elder like that? Abeg make una leave the man jor.
Shaarap your mouth there osiso. If he is your fork mate or sugar daddy, just advice him to buy sense, if he can't; he should borrow, if he can't; he should steal one, if he still can't; he should pretend to have sense, if he still fails to do any of the above, he should commit suicide
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by Ellabae(f): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Temptee101:
Shaarap your mouth there osiso. If he is your fork mate or sugar daddy, just advice him to buy sense, if he can't; he should borrow, if he can't; he should steal one, if he still can't; he should pretend to have sense, if he still fails to do any of the above, he should commit suicide
U are sick. U shut up Idiotic fool.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by Teacher1776(m): 1:14am On Mar 05, 2018
afbstrategies:

Not sure you know that you can make a point of view without being vile or mean.

We all need to remove hate in all we do and I can bet that you went to church today.

Do you expect the president to turn down such an august invitation?

You're are careening on a dangerous path by being too vicious in your postings.

Try to change, if it's not too late for you, though.
Which one are u acting like a puritan because of Buhari? A man who doesn't cares whether u exist or not. A man who doesn't give a damn about what Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam do to u?
Abeg shift make I pass.
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by Ellabae(f): 1:21am On Mar 05, 2018
Temptee101:
If he is buying, pls u buy too, u also need it sir
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by yarimo(m): 2:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Stop smoking weed grin
ZombieBuster:
Ghana must be crazy

How can they invite a dullard like Buhari to address them about anything...
What does he know aside nepotism and injustice
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by yarimo(m): 2:26am On Mar 05, 2018
Cooly100:

He will go and tell them to live in peace with killer Fulani herdsmen and tell them they will suffer if they obey the shoot at sight order given by their pressident...
Shaaatap
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by yarimo(m): 2:28am On Mar 05, 2018
thelifepagesng:
This year too slow oh
When 2019 go reach now cry
for president BUHARI to be sworn in as president of federal republic of Nigeria again abi?
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by afbstrategies: 2:47am On Mar 05, 2018
Teacher1776:

Which one are u acting like a puritan because of Buhari? A man who doesn't cares whether u exist or not. A man who doesn't give a damn about what Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam do to u?
Abeg shift make I pass.

Have you finished barking? Losers like you will keep wishing others bad when no one in your family will be President in the next 500 years.
I am not into politics like you and other losers here but you must stop the hatred because that's even worse.
Mind you, I am not like you who is begging for bags of rice and selling your votes. I am doing very well dude.
Come up with constructive ideas on what you want from our leaders or shut your pine holes. Now, buzz off undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by raphaeladeyele: 5:59am On Mar 05, 2018
Wishes our President safe journey
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by engrderi77(m): 7:20am On Mar 05, 2018
It is exactly 2 #weeks today, since the abduction of our 110 schoolgirls at #GGSTC_DAPCHI by BOKO HARAM terrorists on Monday, 19/Feb/2018, and yet no any good informations from the governments and the military regarding those girls despite a widely claims by the #FG and the Nigeria Air Force (NAF) that they are in search for the abducted girls.

The most surprising thing is that, the continuous snubbing of YOBE by the Federal government, particularly Mr.president who is busy attending weddings and another country's independent anniversary celebration while our 110 abducted sisters still in captivity.

@President Buhari, in case u forget:

� YOBE State is among the states you haven't been there for a campaign in 2015, and nevertheless, you got our 100% votes, and you are nowhere near to come to YOBE, just for a reason best known to you.

Yobeans deserve a lots from you sir, most importantly, the rescue of our 110 abducted Dapchi schoolgirls.

And

� As you (Buhari) belong to the ruling party, the #APC, our hometown #Dapchi has something in it's name that will amaze you and your political party members too.

If you remove the first letter and the last two letters in town name "DAPCHI" it will give you the name of your party #APC. i.e *D---APC---HI* ==> APC. So therefore, a town with such a phenomenon, and it's people, I think they deserves a special respect, but for now our major concern is the safe returns of our girls which it lies in your court.

May almighty Allah, protect our innocent abducted sisters wherever the are, and may Allah continue giving fortitude to the parents of the abducted girls, to bear the missings of their daughters till the day they will reunite with them again, which we hope it is very soon Insha Allah.

Bring back our 110 #abducted_Dapchi_schoolgirls safely.

Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by dynicks(m): 8:18am On Mar 05, 2018
FarahAideed:

But he doesn't even know how to read ..I am very sure he will dodge as usual and send Osinbanjo
ah ah! bros r u this mean?....that na person papa oooo....have fear of GOD na
Re: Buhari Travels To Accra, Addresses Ghanaians At 61st Anniversary by Ekugbeh(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Dear Ghanaians,

Pray for Ghana

May the evil accompanying Buhari never befall Ghana. undecided
eehn... Choi. Even ghanaians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Emerges PDP Governors Forum Chairman / Yahaya Bello: Let Us Restructure, Allow Younger People Take Control / Meet Two Nigerian Brothers, Victor And Confidence Kipo With A Combined 10 GWR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.