Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) (48695 Views)

BBNaija 2018 Finale Voting Result As Miracle Wins / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by londonrivals: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Its shocking to see the number of Ceelo fans that voted as Geelah, Angel and Ahneeka left the big brother naija house tonight.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photo-bbnaija-voting-result/

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Yeah
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by davodyguy: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thread of BBnaija appearing multiple times on home page
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by rickieflamez: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Dem no Bleep well

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by omisakint: 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
By
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by cyndy1000(f): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
Everything about BBnaija reaches fp
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Cyriloha(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Them don de go

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by ihitenansa: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
ahneeka dragged angel down jor

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by BlackDBagba: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Still not gon' .... lipsrsealed

I refuse to! angry
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by delectablegyal(f): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
I see a female winning this year's bbnaija but i don't know who it is.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by 12345baba(m): 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
See teevee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by awa(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nonsense big brother

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by ekems2017(f): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
Where is Linda Ikeji. You abandon your girl when she needed you most to stay in the house. Too bad.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
mtcheeew

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by simultaneousboi(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
cyndy1000:
Everything about BBnaija reaches fp
As in eeh
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by elmagnifico411(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
So cool!!! The chic gigantic pimples and that guy that wants to turn himself to house boy yaff been sent home.. fake fonetics and all.. Lolu my guy, enjoy jare.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by allanphash7(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
My pain now is that Arsene Wenger will still wake up tomorrow as an Arsenal coach

Chai

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
You guys will be here hating on Cee-C and she will last till the end of the show. Cee-C may not win but she's not going anytime soon

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by jayinfo2(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
delectablegyal:
I see a female winning this year's bbnaija but i don't know who it is.
Bambam because she is an pastor's daughter and she had sex inside the toilet.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by giftmurphy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nonsense show tongue
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Swissdist(f): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Chio
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by tstx(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
ceelo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by sameereinstein(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bakayoko goal sweet today ooo....see as Ronaldo scorr for man city

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
ihitenansa:
ahneeka dragged angel down jor
Na the other way round..Angel no Stand any chance @ all if Ceelo sef cmot, na coz of lolu..ppl wey vote for Ceelo na coz of the pairing. If not Cee C go don waka

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Abeg Watin Man city vs Chelsea play

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by ZombieBuster: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Conte is a dunce

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Onyinye15(f): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Awww too bad for aneeka grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy: I Chased Ike From My House. He Doesn’t Wipe Nor Flush After Using Toilet / BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.