Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) (48722 Views)

BBNaija 2018 Finale Voting Result As Miracle Wins / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted / BBNaija: Voting Result That Got Rico Swavey Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by honestivo(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
This program is of no significant to the youth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by CAPSLOCKED: 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
allanphash7:
My pain now is that Arsene Wenger will still wake up tomorrow as an Arsenal coach

Chai

LOL,

EXPECT 5 MORE YEARS TO HIS CONTRACT. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
delectablegyal:
I see a female winning this year's bbnaija but i don't know who it is.

Alex, Anto, or BamBam. Mark my words
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by ladykolly(f): 9:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
When c-c wins now, haters wil b lyk APC nd bad govt
Cee-cee trending lyk tboss.#teamebukalolzz

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by SirLakes: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
ZombieBuster:
Conte is a dunce
What will you now call Wenger dudunce grin

To awa topic

Emmm.. When will dey pansh for toilet again k kiss
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by mostHandsome01: 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Na the other way round..Angel no Stand any chance @ all if Ceelo sef cmot, na coz of lolu..ppl wey vote for Ceelo na coz of the pairing. If not Cee C go don waka
lie, cee c fan base is crazily much, guess u aint on twitter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Rekyz(m): 9:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
ekems2017:
Where is Linda Ikeji. You abandon your girl when she needed you most to stay in the house. Too bad.
Shebi na Linda do the voting?
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by amakadihot87(f): 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
delectablegyal:
........bam bam
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
mostHandsome01:

lie, cee c fan base is crazily much, guess u aint on twitter.
Hehehehe..bro to get fan base different from to get vote.... Shey u dey hear Lifu fans make noise?? Dem no dey shout. The point be say those wey go vote no dey shout too much! Na ppl wey no go vote dey form supporters club cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Akonimohate12: 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Get out...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
davodyguy:
Thread of BBnaija appearing multiple times on home page
And so fuckin what?
Mind you seun is for business

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:39pm On Mar 04, 2018
lonelydora:
You guys will be here hating on Cee-C and she will last till the end of the show. Cee-C may not win but she's not going anytime soon

I heard her father is a native doctor, her next pairing will be Teddy A or Miracle.
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by begwong: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
Edoloaded:
F
Fűćk
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2018
lonelydora:
You guys will be here hating on Cee-C and she will last till the end of the show. Cee-C may not win but she's not going anytime soon
Sure
Tobi and Cee-C dey make BBN trend like Bokoharam

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Na the other way round..Angel no Stand any chance @ all if Ceelo sef cmot, na coz of lolu..ppl wey vote for Ceelo na coz of the pairing. If not Cee C go don waka

I hear say Cee C father na native doctor, her next pairing will be Teddy A or Miracle. Say she no go go house till the show finish cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by ihitenansa: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
they were nominated in the first place cos of ahneeka
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Bahddo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Can't wait for Barcelona to send Chelsea packing too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cyriloha:
Them don de go

Two by two grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by OKorowanta: 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
booqeez:
Nigerians will always vote for intelligence come rain come shine, all those things that miracle and nina are doing will get them nowhere.

Bruv if its intelligence, Angel will win BBnaija by a landslide but its who the organizers want to win and Rep their brand.
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by tillaman(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
I love the ahneeka gyal, she's one of my fav in the house.
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
booqeez:
Nigerians will always vote for intelligence come rain come shine, all those things that miracle and nina are doing will get them nowhere.
So who is the intelligent one ó? Madam itk
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
elmagnifico411:
So cool!!! The chic gigantic pimples and that guy that wants to turn himself to house boy yaff been sent home.. fake fonetics and all.. Lolu my guy, enjoy jare.
Lolu the dullest guy
How funny, useless/dullest + arrogant/rude= CEELO

It's funny when people call lolu smart.
The fool has not passed any task in that house ever before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
lonelydora:
I know
The Osu people just like being odd and antagonistic.
Let them continue to vote for that ugly senseless rude and arrogant bìtch called ceeci

All I know for sure is that she's not winning the money.
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
So what's the usefulness of Lolu?
The dullest cunning guy.
The guy is so useless in that house.
It amazes me when people call him smart. Since the beginning of that show, that guy never seen any task successfully. Very dull and useless.
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by Keywordconcept(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2018
Na wa ooo

Check my siggy to earn passively
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by COOL10(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2018
elmagnifico411:
So cool!!! The chic gigantic pimples and that guy that wants to turn himself to house boy yaff been sent home.. fake fonetics and all.. Lolu my guy, enjoy jare.
. Angel? Houseboy? Where are all these people coming out from? If you don't watch the show,DO NOT COMMENT WRONGLY. Na so Una dey take spoil person image oo. It was Bitto you were meant to refer to and that guy left weeks back. Smh
Re: BBNaija Voting Result That Sent Angel And Ahneeka Packing (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 8:54am On Mar 05, 2018
delectablegyal:
that female is Alex, quote me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React / BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.