Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, (4052 Views)

Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" / Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality / Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by newslinkngr: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Gowon Yakubu shared in his facebook page list of achievements by past leaders irrespective of corruption. There was corruption in Nigeria when Awolowo built Cocoa House, TV station and the first university in Africa.

There was corruption in Nigeria when IBB built Third Mainland Bridge, built Aso Rock, National Assembly Complex, turned Abuja into our Federal capital territory.

http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/politics-gowon-yakubu-blast-buhari-stop.html
There was corruption in Nigeria when Obasanjo brought Gsm, banking reform, olice reform, civil defense, There was corruption in Nigeria when Jonathan introduced BVN and PVC, built 12 new federal universities, revamped railway lines, made Our
economy fastest growing in Africa & third in the world.
http://www.newslinknaija.com/2018/03/politics-gowon-yakubu-blast-buhari-stop.html
If anyone tell you the reason Buhari is not working is because he inherited corruption, tell them great leaders don't blame people and events for their failures. They simply accept responsibility and move on. Ask them, what has Buhari done
after all the fake promise of fixing power in 6wks, reducing pump price to #45 naira, making N1 equal to a $ 1, stopping Boko Haram etc. It's a shame.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2018
it is fair a enough that someone from the north and a past leader is telling him the truth..even him being go won introduced the 3Rs afterthe war, there was corruption then....if my current president is using corrjption as an excuse, then i better tear or burn my APC membership card and wept for the party and the country....cos we have no leader n no focus....

5 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Buharimustgo: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari,national disaster that must be corrected

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari ma té sè
If u understand interpret plz

2 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by NaijaMutant(f): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by NaijaMutant(f): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
it is fair a enough that someone from the north and a past leader is telling him the truth..even him being go won introduced the 3Rs afterthe war, there was corruption then....if my current president is using corrjption as an excuse, then i better tear or burn my APC membership card and wept for the party and the country....cos we have no leader n no focus....

Ok

1 Like

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Mekanus(m): 7:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari is a stupendous failure.

6 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by coken: 7:18am On Mar 05, 2018
Gowon tell am ooh

6 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by chuksjuve(m): 7:21am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari and Blames are like human and oxygen.
They need each other for life to flourish..
Take away one from the other and it's useless..

7 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by FarahAideed: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2018
The only word Buhari knows how to pronounce even though he doesn't understand it's meaning is corruption and he like to pronounce it because he loves the way that word just makes gullible Nigerians lose their sense every time it's mentioned. .Truth be told corruption is part and parcel of Human culture and .ca never be completely eradicated but only controlled to a point where it doesn't give undue advantage to any person or group in a system ..

13 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:29am On Mar 05, 2018
If he refuses to leave by 2019, let God arise and destroy him and his generation

Useless animal of a president

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by ZombieBuster: 7:41am On Mar 05, 2018
Please someone help me with that meme....

The one that says... Blame Jonathan until we figure things out cheesy smiley smiley

Buhari is a disease

5 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2018
I will still keep saying that I will not blame Buhari but those who voted him into power

7 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by blackpanda: 7:58am On Mar 05, 2018
Anybody believing this fake news from a useless unknown source is more daft than majek fashek after a dose of plantain leaves!

U said yakubu gowon shared such on his facebook page, yet u did not show us any such page. Instead u are telling useless lies and fake news from the pits of hell

Yakubu Gowon can never sink so low!

1 Like

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by blackpanda: 7:59am On Mar 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
If he refuses to leave by 2019, let God arise and destroy him and his generation

It is u and ur generation that God will arise and destroy

1 Like

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Lipscomb(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2018
Buharimustgo:
Buhari,national disaster that must be corrected
Scientific Question For U..
How Does Blood Reach Ur Brain
Simple
Direction Of Liquid Is Always
Towards The EMPTY SPACE.
Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by TrueLEADER: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2018
Now, the pastor who always look the other way is talking

1 Like

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by lukecent: 8:08am On Mar 05, 2018
blackpanda:
Anybody believing this fake news from a useless unknown source is more daft than majek fashek after a dose of plantain leaves!

U said yakubu gowon shared such on his facebook page, yet u did not show us any such page. Instead u are telling useless lies and fake news from the pits of hell

Yakubu Gowon can never sink so low!

Olodo, there is difference between Yakubu Gowon and Gowon Yakubu.

5 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:08am On Mar 05, 2018
On point......

1 Like

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by dynicks(m): 8:22am On Mar 05, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

ur pvc is all thats needed bro

3 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by dynicks(m): 8:23am On Mar 05, 2018
Oma307:
I will still keep saying that I will not blame Buhari but those who voted him into power
wise saying....

3 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by bedspread: 8:41am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari is a Disaster

3 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Realist2: 8:49am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari has nothing to offer than to plague the country.
Whenever he is lost of idea, he shout kworaption and blame GoodLuck Jonathan.
What do you expect from an analog, Archae and outdated man who did not upgrade and update himself other than herding cows in this digital age?.

4 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Ojiofor: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2018
Unfortunately history is repeating itself in Nigeria,the same way he was blaming Shehu Shagari and corruption 83/85 before IBB got fade up and kicked his ass real good.

4 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Realist2: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari has nothing to offer than to plague the country.
Whenever he is lost of idea, he shout kworaption and blame GoodLuck Jonathan.
What do you expect from an analog, Archae and outdated man who did not upgrade and update himself other than herding cows in this digital age?. He is failure personified.

3 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Wisemen counsel

3 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2018
blackpanda:

It is u and ur generation that God will arise and destroy
In your useless life don't ever mention me

3 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by vikithor(m): 9:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Mr defender, whether this coming from gowon yakubu or yakubu gowon , please counter any of the points shown here with figures and facts
remember ,leave the messenger attack the message !

2 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 05, 2018
Bubu think we re as dull as him. fighting imaginary corruption

3 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by benzion72(m): 10:54am On Mar 05, 2018
Where is Yerima and co. APC/PMB ewarrior and attack dog on nairaland. Food done ready, come and bugashi

3 Likes

Re: Gowon Yakubu Blast Buhari: Stop Blaming Corruption And Face Reality, by izombie(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2018
Oma307:
exactly. But guess what, they are still going to vote him again. I don't pity nigerian masses sometimes because no matter what these rulers do, nigerians will still cheer for them when they see them on the streets. They were warned of buhari but hatred clouded their judgement.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Wears A New Neck Brace (photos) / Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu Declared Winner In Abia North Senatorial Zone / US Government Begging Countries For Sanitizers And Ventilators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.