Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Many Missing As Herdsmen Strike Again In Benue. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Missing As Herdsmen Strike Again In Benue. (361 Views)

Residents Of Owode, Ogun Withdraw Children From School As Fulani Herdsmen Strike / Fulani Herdsmen Strike Kill 4 Benue People In Fresh Attack / Fulani Herdsmen Strike In Ogun, Police Arrest Three With Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Missing As Herdsmen Strike Again In Benue. by OyiboUgbo04: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2018
About 200 persons have been rendered homeless and several persons still missing after suspected herdsmen attacked Tse Sumaka and Tse Atorough Vishigh in Mbadwem Council Ward of Guma, Benue State.

The incident, as gathered happened late Sunday night.

According to an eyewitness account, the herdsmen, heavily armed, invaded the villages and began to shoot sporadically and razed about 20 houses.

The incident came barely two weeks after the formal launching of the Operation Ayem Akaptuma (Cat Race) in the state.

It was gathered from a villager that the villagers have deserted their home for fear of being killed by the gunmen.

“As we speak, I am in a bush with my family. They (attackers) burnt our house and attacked my brother with machete, I don’t even know if he is dead or alive, please inform the police,” the escapee said

However, the police could not be reached at the moment for comment as efforts to reach the Benue command’s PRO, Moses Yamu could not yield any result at the time of this report.

More details coming.

Rosemary Okafor
5/3/2018

http://easternreporter.com/2018/03/05/many-missing-herdsmen-strike-benue/

Re: Many Missing As Herdsmen Strike Again In Benue. by mikejj(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2018
i weep
Re: Many Missing As Herdsmen Strike Again In Benue. by FRESHG(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2018
angry E NOR GO BETTER FOR OSINBAJO
Re: Many Missing As Herdsmen Strike Again In Benue. by EternalTruths: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2018
The day the Tivs declare themselves as Biafrans, watch how Buhari will order his Fulani terrorists to withdraw from Tiv lands in Benue Nasarawa, Taraba and Plateau.
Re: Many Missing As Herdsmen Strike Again In Benue. by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 05, 2018
For a better and peaceful Nigeria, Let us join hands together and Kick out Major General Muhammad Buhari.

It is a task that must be done.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Found Dead Fleeing Malaysian Immigration / Nigerian Senator Salary Calculator: How Do You Compare? / 5 Killed In Communal Clash In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.