Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Definig The Root Folder Inmacomedia Dreamweaver Issue. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Definig The Root Folder Inmacomedia Dreamweaver Issue. (730 Views)

Download 5 Free Ebooks - PHP, CSS, Fireworks, Dreamweaver And Javascript / Help Pls!! How Do I Connect Oracle With Dreamweaver Using Php Server? / Between Dreamweaver And Joomla! Which Should I Opt For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definig The Root Folder Inmacomedia Dreamweaver Issue. by Marven: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2010
Dear Nairaladers, I need your help and support concerning the issue i am having with my dreamweaver. As a beginner I tried to add the root folder but any time i try it, it closes the dreamweaver. I have tried it on different computer where the software is installed but got the same. does anyone have an idea of what the problem is. I need your help! <unleashed76@gmail.com> is my mail add.
Re: Definig The Root Folder Inmacomedia Dreamweaver Issue. by hydex: 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
Marven:

Dear Nairaladers, I need your help and support concerning the issue i am having with my dreamweaver. As a beginner I tried to add the root folder but any time i try it, it closes the dreamweaver. I have tried it on different computer where the software is installed but got the same. does anyone have an idea of what the problem is. I need your help! <unleashed76@gmail.com> is my mail add.

Hi, I think it a vista issue with dreamweaver8. The best thing you can do is get CS3 or 4 dreamweaver it works perfectly with vista , Cheers
Re: Definig The Root Folder Inmacomedia Dreamweaver Issue. by Marven: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2010
I have win xp installed and I use cs4. Do you suggest I use cs3 on xp or upgrade my OS to vista in order to use cs4 or cs5?
Re: Definig The Root Folder Inmacomedia Dreamweaver Issue. by tundebabzy: 2:28pm On Apr 30, 2010
dream weaver8 works perfectly with Vista. Dreamweaver up to CSS5 also works on XP so there is no need to downgrade your present copy.

As per your problem, i dont understand what you mean by. Can you explain more,

You said you "tried to add the root folder". (I dont understand this)
You also said"when i try it, it closes"(I dont understand this too. try what?)

(1) (Reply)

Loading Swfs With Flash Cs3 / Python African Tour Nigeria / Scratch Card Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.