Stats: 3,154,701 members, 7,823,979 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice (16104 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Governor Makinde's Assets Declaration, Hails Him / Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter / Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Thebest12(m): 9:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Atiku reacts to Mambilla attack, calls for justice

Former Vice president, Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the attack on Mambilla, which left many dead on Sunday.

About 20 persons were reported killed and 300 cows stolen, following a fresh outbreak of ethnic violence on the Mambilla Plateau in Sardauna Local Government Area of Taraba State, on Sunday.

The former Vice president expressed sadness at the increasing rate of violence in Mambilla

He urged security agencies to ensure that culprits were brought to book in order to avoid a repeat of the same incident.

“It breaks my heart that the Mambilla has lost its serenity to violence and avoidable deaths.

“It is important that we bring culprits to justice else others will be emboldened to thread the same path as the resurgence of violence in Mambilla has shown,” Atiku tweeted.
Source: http://www.rationaltv.com.ng/2018/03/batiku-reacts-to-mambilla-attack-calls.html?m=1

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Stonerobaba(m): 11:59am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by sanerugwei: 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
What was his reaction when other tribes are at the receiving end?

To those who believe any fulani can be de-tribalised, this is a poser for you.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by coken: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
do u knw justice Atiku?

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by NENigeria(m): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please, tell him to call them to order, sir.

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
God please give me a good job so that I would not just wake up everyday and the first thing I do is to check nairaland. Amen.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by ZombieBuster: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Justice for all

All lives should matter
Citizens will take the law into their hands if they feel no one is seeking justice on their behalf

Buhari is a certified failure

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Uruan2023: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Reactant.

Buhari out in 2019.

Donald Duke in.

Atiku had expired since 2009.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by fatiaforreal: 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Criminality should be treated as such irrespective of perpetrators.

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Shithole

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by adezjamz(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Atiku now a Publicity Secretary
2019 is fast approaching grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
If justice was done in d 1st place, am sure there won't be need for people fighting back... But still RIP to d dead

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by dust144(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by mekonglobal(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
D deaf man in asorock is not done with party rice & burukutu yet.

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by ZombieBuster: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
God please give me a good job so that I would not just wake up everyday and the first thing I do is to check nairaland. Amen.

When you were voting and campaigning for Buhari and Apc... What do you think the future holds for you undecided

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by jakD: 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
One thing I've learnt about Buhari is that he's a disaster which shouldn't befall people again especially if it has befallen them before.
God, please send Buhari home quickly and help us restore peace.
God bless Nigeria!

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by NENigeria(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
sanerugwei:
What was his reaction when other tribes are at the receiving end?

To those who believe any fulani can be de-tribalised, this is a poser for you.

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Jaymaestro(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
See Him.. Politicians dont care about lives. Lies
Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by NwaAmaikpe: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2018

Atiku just showed how Fulani he is.
Mumu Atiku.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Edu3Again: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Fulani people don dey kill people since, no word.

Why now?

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by buskie13(m): 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Always reacting ,he's supposed to be in the lab,give this man power and watch him.become dumb,blind and deaf

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by oPPOSEE: 12:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
What kind of Face will Atiku make while cumming.

It baffles me shaaa.

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by dammydreams: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
justice is not enough, because it can still be trashed after a long period of trial.The president should call his fellow tribes to order....simple

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Victorakats(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Always reacting...
Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by buskie13(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
ify2001040:
join the winning today by subscribing for today's game call or whataspp if interested
if I slap you anyhow now,you fool!!!!!

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
ZombieBuster:

When you were voting and campaigning for Buhari and Apc... What do you think the future holds for you undecided
God please when I get the job help me not to have this kind of people as co-workers. Amen

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by ZombieBuster: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

God please when I get the job help me not to have this kind of people as co-workers. Amen

God no go hear you
Since you have Buhari as a president

Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by gbaskiboy: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Partyless Artiku seeking attention, hypocrite
Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
I've always pointed out that the Fulani are victims of violence too, but it seems that the mainstream media is oblivious to the fact. RIP to the dead and I hope they catch those cow thieves
Re: Atiku Reacts To Mambilla Attack, Calls For Justice by franchasng: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Atiku Abubakar just lost over 1 million credible votes through this careless publication, its a pity that all Fulanis think alike no matter what, so sadangry angry

No hope for Nigeria come 2019 because it seems all the available popular northern presidential candidates are Fulani, which means all these ruthless massacre will continue after 2019 unless Nigerians surprise them and do the north another Donald Trump come 2019 angry

The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Uzodinma Recalls 3,500 Civil Servants Sacked By Ihedioha / No Going Back On EndSARS memorial Rally, Protesters Reply Lagos Police