Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,337 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US (39709 Views)

Woman In "Mummy Calm Down" Video Commits Suicide In Benin- Sammydo214 / Dr Uyi Iluobe Killed By His Patient's Relatives In Delta Hospital. NMA Cries Out / Joseph Ladapo Appointed Surgeon General In Florida (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by markbenny(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
God please give me a good job so that I would not just wake up everyday and the first thing I do is to check nairaland. Amen.

even we who have good jobs and work 7 to 7 still check nairaland before going to work

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by piagetskinner(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
there can never be a dull moment with this guy...his babe is very lucky...

his children too

life is not all about squeezing face like spoilt ponmo
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by ChiefSweetus: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
I thought the iďiot went to dance his native igba ndi eze I wanted to call him a foolish and desperate jungle bunny but my nigga popped a milly rock and threw in a dougie and I was shook grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Naija doctors doing so well abroad
But heartless in Nigeria sad sad
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by KIDfurniture(m): 5:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerians .. i hail u ,.. can he try this inside UCH or LUTH... oR any fucking hospital in this shit hole country...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by sammirano: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
God please give me a good job so that I would not just wake up everyday and the first thing I do is to check nairaland. Amen.

Hahahaha..I help you say AMEN
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by famzynet: 5:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
If Nigerian doctors are paid half of what that guy receives as salary monthly, they will definitely dance for their patients before attending to them. grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by newslifeop: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oh
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
markbenny:

even we who have good jobs and work 7 to 7 still check nairaland before going to work
Pls connect me so that I will be like you.
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by Iceberg3: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
By the time them slam you with unethical behavior,ya dance � go changegrin
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by Ademoore07(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
ehie:
its not only drugs that cure , a cheerful disposition does that too,

Psychology 101

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by BABANGBALI: 7:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
I'm sure he is the biology father of those childrens
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by BABANGBALI: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
Iceberg3:
By the time them slam you with unethical behavior,ya dance � go changegrin
why?what did he did?as far as I'm concerned he didn't did anything jo

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by fineroad: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
oPPOSEE:

Paedo supporter.
Abeg which road fine for this Poohole.

Those who spot Paedo where there is none are the main suspects! grin
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by NnamdiEducamia(m): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:

God gives jobs?

Ok
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by DrAmazing: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
omotuntun:
Imagine a resources benig used in another country.

If a doctor did this in Nigeria, the fellow doctors will do everything to bring him down..

Enjoy it where u re valued

Sick people will bring tribal war into this. While the main man is somewhere never even thinking of there existence
Not really, doctors do similar things here, maybe not to d point of dancing tho but I bet it's rare dere as well dats y it's news.
As for resources, Nigeria has zero value for it's resources. If you see a doctor practicing here, it's either because he doesn't have d means of leaving or because he's uncertain of what lies ahead abroad.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
NnamdiEducamia:

God gives jobs?
Ok
yes God does
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
That was a seed in those kiddies lives .Dr Chima thanks for a clean hand and a pure heart.

Doctors from this side won't mind shouting at both kids n parent especially when e reach money matter.
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by HomeOfMe(f): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
valdes00:

You are absolutely Right...
They will call it eye service...
Our problems started from the grassroot...
Most Nigerians are naturally envious of any person that is doing well....
Very true.
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by toniacan(f): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lots of Nigerian doctors do not have the tiniest sympathy, they forget that their service is to humanity. Too bad that bad governance caused it.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by chigoizie7(m): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2018
That is for those who read medicine for humanity sake.

Not all these home based doctors and nurses that did it for the money they will make.
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by mikael3(m): 1:08am On Mar 06, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
Amen bro
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by Iceberg3: 7:22am On Mar 06, 2018
BABANGBALI:
why?what did he did?as far as I'm concerned he didn't did anything jo

He is dances galala in the hospital,how can you dancing � galala in hospital �,so I can dancing � galala when I want to give you injection � for yansh ko? grin grin
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by markbenny(m): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
Pls connect me so that I will be like you.
baba na God do am, no be lie
Re: Dr. Chima Matthew Dances To Calm Down His Patient's Siblings In Florida, US by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
ChiefSweetus:
I thought the iďiot went to dance his native igba ndi eze I wanted to call him a foolish and desperate jungle bunny but my nigga popped a milly rock and threw in a dougie and I was shook grin grin grin

Chief Sweetus,

I’m loyal sir. I’ve been trying to recall the name of that move where his hands went over the back of his head ‘like someone trying to hazie some 80s/90s greasy hair curls’...dougie by Doug E Fresh... cheesy

You will live long.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him / Bank Staff Slumps And Dies In Lagos / 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.