Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (50415 Views)

My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / When Your Own Mother Puts Pressure On You To Have A Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 2:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Whn d pikin grow now him come neglect him mother dem go talk say him dey wicked

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
see as the baby hang like conductor grin
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by nonut: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
prince3009:

Is 2go still existing abeg?
Question for the gods.
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by oyoofong(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Beautiful!.That's an African mum baby carrier!lol cheesy
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by godofuck231: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
anowrite:
See below

https://gistrealm.com/see-hilarious-picture-of-a-mother-put-her-child-inside-pocket/

All those girls wen de steal men from their mothers come take her son from her pocket
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Caseless: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
dukeprince50:
she is practicing the kangaroo style, afterall she is in a country where animals rule.

that mod that banned me, i still wan knw my offence, u ban me cos of wetin someone else said, seun u better check these mods o. i was banned for this??
lalasticlala and Seun pls explain this to me, cos i no understand how a mod could ban me cos of what i knew nothing about. the person who made a comment wasn't me, the one who who quote that person no be me, but i chop ban.
you were banned for another post you made somewhere, maybe.
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by mowapa(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Watch western world copy this design soon
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
dukeprince50:
she is practicing the kangaroo style, afterall she is in a country where animals rule.

that mod that banned me, i still wan knw my offence, u ban me cos of wetin someone else said, seun u better check these mods o. i was banned for this??
lalasticlala and Seun pls explain this to me, cos i no understand how a mod could ban me cos of what i knew nothing about. the person who made a comment wasn't me, the one who who quote that person no be me, but i chop ban.
Sorry for the Bann, kindly bare with me, that's the level of injustice I suffer here, they actually mistook you to a Biafran and must be hunted down by all means.
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by alizma: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
imagined Biafrans calling Nigeria a zoo while this is happening in that region. that wooden bed belongs to the Easterners.
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by savvyjenny(f): 3:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nawa oooo
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by MONITZ: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pocket of life..
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
dukeprince50:

You couldn't have been banned for this comment,even if you made the comment,it seems harmless to me.
Besides how do you know what you were banned for,do mods tell people. They never ban me before oh wink
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by newslifeop: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oh
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by jobbers: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
abuse
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by uuzba(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
mowapa:
Watch western world copy this design soon

As hypocritical as the western world may be (in secret, they will murder babies - abortion, in conflict, they will kill - gun ownership), they will never treat a HUMAN being as baggage in open.

They treat human beings with dignity.
-
This is how they carry their own babies at home or public.

Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Witnes: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dis 1 na real agbero woman.
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Assassin101: 9:59am On Mar 06, 2018
pocket baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When you want a Slave In The Name Of Wife Material. / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.