Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) (50425 Views)

My Neighbor Just Gave Birth To The 6th Child Inside One Room / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / When Your Own Mother Puts Pressure On You To Have A Male Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by excellencyabia1: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
She is having a private pinging and it seems that the child may tell the dad what's up. Beside this is beyond pocket is bag-ket(that cloth has apron for child hanger)

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by GreatOlu1: 1:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Is kangaroo are role model?
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Newpride(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Which kain wahala be this for nija.....
Buhari why?.... angry angry angry
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by princeade86(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
and d fone is important than her baby. na wa Ooooo.
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by dust144(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
What!!!
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Willie2015: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
oPPOSEE:
This is where kids who refused to be flushed out after taking series of abortion pills should be.

look at his face; stubborn pikin.

U definitely know this pickin is very stubborn, the mother don use all tactics.. na lie, pikin no dey give am rest...

Pikin wey talk say in mother no go rest, the pikin self no go get sleep.

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by biggy26: 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kangaroo mama. lol!
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
omotuntun:
All this Africans are what makes those white people always want to feel better.

What is this one again mama
I rebuke every spirit of shit in your brain
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
dust144:
What!!!
your pikin no fine ...see face like frog
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Turnedaround: 1:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Uruan2023:
Sai Mummy

I want to believe Itz just for the camera o, if not, Itz an inhumane and an uncultured act by a nursing mother.
You are the only one on this forum with less problems, others carried their own and another person own for head,
No sense of humor any more. Anyways you can't love her child more than her,
KANGAROO style,

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Divay22(f): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Her grandchild, she's trying to call the mum grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is a good development
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Nackzy: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
21st Century Mum...
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by ognwata2(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
dukeprince50:
she is practicing the kangaroo style, afterall she is in a country where animals rule.

that mod that banned me, i still wan knw my offence, u ban me cos of wetin someone else said, seun u better check these mods o. i was banned for this??
lalasticlala and Seun pls explain this to me, cos i no understand how a mod could ban me cos of what i knew nothing about. the person who made a comment wasn't me, the one who who quote that person no be me, but i chop ban.

Hello, the picture below. I can actually remmeber a few events before 3
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by uchman48(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
this is what we call portable pikin
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by akeemakinremi(m): 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by buhariguy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
simonlee:
the child will grow up see this pic like "Mama you no try for me at all" grin grin
that is how idiotic pigs of Biafra behave in Nigeria.
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by joenor(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nine be everybody run ur own.
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Redeemite(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by sod09(m): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
dukeprince50:
she is practicing the kangaroo style, afterall she is in a country where animals rule.

that mod that banned me, i still wan knw my offence, u ban me cos of wetin someone else said, seun u better check these mods o. i was banned for this??
lalasticlala and Seun pls explain this to me, cos i no understand how a mod could ban me cos of what i knew nothing about. the person who made a comment wasn't me, the one who who quote that person no be me, but i chop ban.
cc Seun one of the proofs you need
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
nonut:
And she's busy pressing her phone.
She's probably on 2go. That's where housewives meet young guys for servicing.

Is 2go still existing abeg?
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by armpit: 1:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is what happens when a nursing mother is obsessed with Bet9ja.

The phone in her hand says it all. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by LessNoise: 1:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
dukeprince50:

That girl is south African maybe the mod don dey chyke am
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by Evince(m): 1:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
But the baby balanced well.
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by dominique(f): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
dukeprince50:

lalastic.lala and Seu.n pls explain this to me, cos i no understand how a mod could ban me cos of what i knew nothing about. the person who made a comment wasn't me, the one who who quote that person no be me, but i chop ban.

Spambots, you've been unbanned now
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by dukeprince50: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
LessNoise:

That girl is south African maybe the mod don dey chyke am
but the mod suppose ban person weh mention the girl na, no be me mention the girl, y na me deh pay for another man sins?
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by LessNoise: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
dukeprince50:
but the mod suppose ban person weh mention the girl na, no be me mention the girl, y na me deh pay for another man sins?

Maybe no be the reason for the ban
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by olowobaba10: 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
WHAT IS WRONG WITH WHAT SHE DID? THE DRESS WAS PURPOSELY MADE FOR THAT (HOLDING BABIES) MOREOVER THAT WAS IN CAMEROON NOT NAIJA.
Re: Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) by kolafolabi(m): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Africa is really a sh*t hole

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Man Trapped After He Sneaked To Have Sex With Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.