Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) (72080 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's son's award shows his surname has officially been changed to Dikeh / Bobrisky Presents Fendi, Gucci & Fila To Tonto Dikeh's Son As 3rd Birthday Gift / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by GreatOlu1: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Happy birthday to Baba, the only relevant former president...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by durablekudu: 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Old picture when the going was good the boy has grown pass this
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by kkboy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
For Me .........

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Believe it or not, Obasanjo is the most socialite President we ever had.
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by stanoonuj: 2:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Actresses shaa
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by bizhop01: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
So what bad about that?
I believe is not yoruba demon that carry the baby

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by ogunmourinho(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
cheesy cheesy stronger than buhacow
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
livebynite:
and this just reduced the price of garri!!! wowwww

NOT IT DIDNT angry
Go and buy garri from the man in the other thread ... you are always lamenting about garri
https://www.nairaland.com/4381425/sick-wife-denied-me-staying
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by TexasCowboy(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mrsprof:
Are you sure it's not an old picture? I think the baby looks tender here. He has grown pass this.

My thoughts exactly.
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mrsprof:
Are you sure it's not an old picture? I think the baby looks tender here. He has grown pass this.

I tire for Nairaland senselessss mods and stuuupid bloggers o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
That's an old picture, why make it look like it just happened?
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
If anybody is to blame for whats happening in this country today, its this foolish bastard
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
spako4:

You are here again,ethnic bigot?
e pain am
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mrsprof:
my thoughts
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by Jimmy231: 3:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Obasanjo be like even though the boy fall down I have enough money to compensate his parent
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Did you notice that there's is no light and enough ventilation in that house? What happens coming out to the balcony or at the garden instead? Life, nawaoooh.
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by haslaw(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Olakunle Churchill will always have my respect anyday and anytime. Even though you were a victim of severe domestic violence, you rose from the ashes and became a better man for it.

I pray all men who are victims of domestic abuse survives it and become stronger and better men.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
So he's the father of Churchill?
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by newslifeop: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oh
Re: Obasanjo Carries Tonto Dikeh's Son On His Neck (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Baba na clown. Him never forget all these child play ...chai.. Baba iyabo himself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: My Gateman Has 2 Houses And 3 Cars (Photos) / Men Are Not Approaching Me — Esther Uzodinma (Video) / Wizkid's Reaction To A Bill To Ban Generator Importation & Use In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.