Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

"Bbnaija Housemates Are Not Stars, They Are Darkness"-reno Omokri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bbnaija Housemates Are Not Stars, They Are Darkness"-reno Omokri (316 Views)

"Bbnaija Housemates Are No Stars, They Are Darkness" – Reno Omokri / Disqualified & Evicted BBNaija Housemates Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) / PHOTOS: Evicted And Disqualified Bbnaija Housemates Visit Payporte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Bbnaija Housemates Are Not Stars, They Are Darkness"-reno Omokri by Ladyamosun: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Reno Omokri, a former aide to ex-president Jonathan has called out the BBNaija2018 housemates, saying he is ashamed of them.
He said this and more in a series of tweets in which he blasted the housemates whom he referred to as darkness and morally bankrupt. He went further to ask if such youths were carefully selected to be awful ambassadors of Nigeria or it was just by coincidence.

He tweeted.
"I am ashamed of the housemates of BBNaija. They are not good ambassadors of the Nigerian youth. May we never have a generation who behave like them. What is it Igbo people say when they are disgusted? Tufiakwa
I mean, did the organizers deliberately search for the most morally bankrupt youths to spotlight? Is depravity now a virtue?
Let me end by saying that the housemates of #BBNaija are no stars. They are darkness. They are a blight on the nation, foaming in the mouth their indecency and Nigeria must not celebrate them at all. Not at all. #TheAlternative

http://phytodivablog.com/reno-omokri-blasts-bbnaija-housemates-says-they-are-not-stars-they-are-darkness/

(1) (Reply)

Lost Money In Bank Account / Download And Watch Olamide Science Student MP4 Video / Kiss Daniel Acquired A Big House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.