Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,593 members, 7,865,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud (13319 Views)

N11.5bn School Chairs Contracts Smuggled Into NDDC Budget - IMC / FG Re-Arraigns Omoyele Sowore For ‘Treason’ / EFCC Arrests BORMA Permanent Secretary, Others For Alleged N11.3m Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Firstpage:

I only gave you a reason to wail. Knowing you ibos are born to cry.

He wasn't.

grin grin grin

Still doesn't change my point.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by Akiika: 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
Everyday since 2015 we hear EFCC "araigns" "recovers" "discovered" "traced" "investigates" "detains" yet not 1 single politician in jail, how can you be fighting corruption for "THREE YEARS" and nobody has been sent to jail We don't want to hear again, Magu should keep the news to himself until politicians start wearing prison uniforms!!! angry

I share your frustration but the Judiciary is the problem, the executive cannot instruct the Judges to sentence the accused to jail. It is all part of the corruption problem.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by Xisnin(m): 4:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Fesomu:
Thats the work of judiciary and your stupid lawmakers. If Buhari uses force, same you go call an tyrant

Akiika:

I share your frustration but the Judiciary is the problem, the executive cannot instruct the Judges to sentence the accused to jail. It is all part of the corruption problem.

You guys should get proper education, the work of judiciary is to deliver judgement based on evidence, they are not there
to jail suspects because they are suspects. When a thief walks free blame the police and not the judge. But because of the jungle mentality
of many Nigerians, they face the judge instead of the incompetent prosecutor.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by happney65: 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Fesomu:
Thats the work of judiciary and your stupid lawmakers. If Buhari uses force, same you go call an tyrant

How was the PDP able to jail politicians and remove some from their elective posts due to corruption..Was it not the same judiciary?

How was the then ACN able to defeat the PDP at the courts due to electioneering rigging machine of the PDP?An action that led to the ouster of many PDP govornors and senators etc..Was it not the same courts abi na another one?

Buhari and APC keeps doing media trial and that is why they keep losing
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by BIGDADDY000(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Was this the governor of Oyo state wen Yorubas killed many fulani people in reprisal attack that made Buhari to visit the state
No, I Think It Was Lam Adesina.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by Firstpage: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Still doesn't change my point.

Do people from your enclave have any form of shame?

I know it won't.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by deebsman1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
Cross carpeting to APC no wan epp dis 1 o
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by KanwuliaExtra: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Always arraigning. . . . .

Yet, the money keeps recycling back to CROOKS! cheesy
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by rhemmiedream(m): 11:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
Firstpage:

I only wanted that idiot to wail.
LMAO.. no vex bro.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2018
BIGDADDY000:
No, I Think It Was Lam Adesina.
Ok Sir.

Thanks.
Re: EFCC Re-arraigns Alao-akala, Two Others Over Alleged N11.5bn Fraud by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 06, 2018
Firstpage:

Do people from your enclave have any form of shame?

I know it won't.

Yoruba are known across Nigeria as a people with no shame. Skull miners with disregard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benefits Of A Disintegrated Nigeria / Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria - By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (1999)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.