Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

11 Signs Of A Rude Husband That You Shouldn’t Ignore - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11 Signs Of A Rude Husband That You Shouldn’t Ignore (655 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs Of A Rude Husband That You Shouldn’t Ignore by jannydear(f): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Contrary to what most people, especially the teenagers think, marriage isn’t always the happily ever after scenario you watch in most Disney movies. A princess finds her prince charming, he rescues her from her unhappy life, and they live happily ever after. Snap out of that fiction. The movies never tell us what comes next after the whole lovey-dovey.

READ ALSO: What to Do When Your Partner Isn’t Ready to Commit

Marriage isn’t a bed of roses, it takes two people who are equally committed to making it work irrespective of contradicting circumstances. If you’re trying hard to fix it, but you constantly find these subtle signs of a disrespectful or rude husband in your marriage, it’s an difficult task that’s not easy to face.

So, if you are feeling trapped in your marriage and wondering if your husband is normal, well, let’s take a look at the signs of a disrespectful husband that you shouldn’t take for granted.

11 signs of Rude Husband
He doesn’t even talk to you
If you can’t actually remember the last time you had an honest conversation with your husband, then things may not be right. If your husband mostly keeps to himself after work and blatantly avoids you, then he may be plainly rude.

He doesn’t bother to ask you about your needs
Everyone has need, some husbands go the extra mile to please their wives. However, others not just bothered because they are self-centered. You may need to reconsider you stand if your husband has never for once asked you what you need.

He doesn’t listen to you
Most women want to return home and tell their husbands about their day or something else interesting that happened to them. Also a woman may want to express her grievances over something her man is not noting. So if your husband is more interested in watching the game on TV every day and doesn’t even listen to you, then he is impolite and doesn’t care how you feel.

He criticizes you
It is normal for your husband to politely point out one or two things you didn’t do right so you can make amends. But it is not right for him to criticize you openly, pointing out your mistakes in a rude manner.

READ ALSO: 12 Simple Tips on How to Make a Woman Happy

He hits you
This is the limit. A man should never hit you no matter what, not to talk of your husband. It’s a big NO-NO and a big pointer that the marriage will soon hit the rocks. Your husband should never physically or even mentally hurt you.

He says you cannot make on your own it without him
Most men use this as a form of control to make their wives think that they can’t survive without them, and that they are no good. This is a form of verbal abuse and no woman should permit it. They do this because they have low self-esteem and are trying to drag you down to their level.

He’s not affectionate
Many men want sex all the time even if the woman isn’t in the mood, and some never do. However, sex does not necessarily equal affection. He should at least be romantic without hinting at being sexual by holding your hand, cuddling with you on the couch, and hugging you on a daily basis.

READ ALSO: Four Ways On How to Choose a Better Partner

He never compliments you
Some people with low self-esteem tends to be uncomfortable with compliments. But saying nice things to people about themselves is just polite and loving. However, if your man has never taken the time to say nice things about you like; “Oh darling, that dress you got on is lovely”, or your hairdo, your talent and other commendable things, then he is being very disrespectful. This means he doesn’t care either way.

He says you can’t make it without him
Some men use this as a form of control to make their wives believe that they can’t survive without them, and that they are no good. This is verbal abuse, don’t allow him degrade you. They do this because they have low self-esteem and are trying to drag you down to their level.

He demands sex even when you’re not in the mood
This may be tantamount to rape. If you are having non-consensual sex with your husband, then consider it one of the major signs of a disrespectful husband.

READ ALSO: 9 Steps on How to Get Your Ex to Love You Again

He blames you for everything
If your man never takes responsibility for anything, but rather casts all the blames on you, then he is disrespectful. No person in a marriage is completely 100% without blame. If he is always fast to point accusing finger at you, then he may just not be emotionally mature to maintain a good relationship, let alone marriage.

If you notice any of these signs of a rudeness from your husband, then you need to get help and consider your options to make your life happier. Marriage should be enjoyed and not endured.
Source: http://www.healthdiary365.com/2018/03/05/11-signs-of-a-rude-husband-that-you-shouldnt-ignore/

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool? / DELSU Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Being Scolded By Dad / Governor Of California's Inauguration Speech Invaded By Sleepy Son(Funny Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.