Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) (50371 Views)

I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / Pregnant Wife Pranks Husband That Her Water Broke / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by officialwdhtv: 1:28am On May 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4uh-OcURM

I am no longer in love with my husband that brought me from Nigeria to the UK - Lady says shocked

Take a listen and tell us what you think.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CshnDj3ATOh/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

2 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Tpave(m): 1:50am On May 22, 2023
Wahala everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by ednut1(m): 2:10am On May 22, 2023
Men will never learn lol

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by ipobarecriminals: 4:10am On May 22, 2023
sad She don see better Rich 9ja man there. When she finish/drain his purse, she'll find another ready-made idiot to drain again till she's out of service /network is bad.

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Westerhoffe(m): 4:17am On May 22, 2023
But you loved him so dearly the day he was bringing you over… huh?

149 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Kobojunkie: 4:45am On May 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I am no longer in love with my husband that brought me from Nigeria to the UK - Lady says shocked
Why does she sound so unnatural like she is trying to read from one of those terrible Nollywood scripts? Who talks like that? undecided

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by mrcelebrity1: 4:52am On May 22, 2023
Refund his money spent to brought you over to the UK and you will realize he’s no longer in love with you too .radarada

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2023
Go girl.

Good riddance. Since he refused to learn from others, ditch him. He's a simp and you deserve a real nigga.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by BigDawsNet: 8:05am On May 22, 2023
Good girl! Nice job

If you a man and u don't think with ur cerebrum... you will definitely pass tru dis...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Lamanii22(f): 8:13am On May 22, 2023
You never loved him right from the start… you shouldn’t have accepted to go over to the UK then…. You should be deported ASAP and allow the innocent man to find true love abroad….

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Goodman2023: 8:26am On May 22, 2023
So who are you inlove with ?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by detectivejones: 9:12am On May 22, 2023
Whats the video for now? Are we your inlaws?

45 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by officialwdhtv: 9:42am On May 22, 2023
Goodman2023:
So who are you inlove with ?

Good question cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Gboom: 9:44am On May 22, 2023
Why are some women like this?

8 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Nobody: 9:48am On May 22, 2023
undecidedSo what are we supposed to do?

12 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Nobody: 9:53am On May 22, 2023
The moment women attain financial independence, superiority or carries the burden of responsibility, the natural scale of love will fall off their eyes.

Whether you agree or not, love is purely transactional! Only a few percentage of women can have money and still be in love

191 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Baloranking(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2023
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 22, 2023
Ugly inside out

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by officialwdhtv: 1:20pm On May 22, 2023
KunleAkingbadeh:
The moment women attain financial independence, superiority or carries the burden of responsibility, the natural scale of love will fall off their eyes.

Whether you agree or not, love is purely transactional! Only a few percentage of women can have money and still be in love

U can say that again and again

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by mytime24(f): 1:37pm On May 22, 2023
Stupid woman,spoiling the good ones chances

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by pyyxxaro: 3:12pm On May 22, 2023
Winch

See her rat teeth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 3:12pm On May 22, 2023
I'll forever hold on to my believes that majority of women are the same.

Senseless

Selfish

Careless

But almost all are selfish.
You will give a woman the whole world and it'll still not be enough.

THIS IS WHY I'M ALWAYS SURPRISED AT MEN THAT DO THINGS TO IMPRESS WOMEN.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS AND TIME WASTING.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:12pm On May 22, 2023
Nothing new here. Will neither be the first nor the last.

7 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by ItisWell22(f): 3:12pm On May 22, 2023
Wahala! 🤧

Kobojunkie:
Why does she sound so unnatural like she is trying to read from one of those terrible nollywood scripts? Who talks like that? undecided

Maybe she just wants to stir up calm waters, knowing such topics attract attention.

Clout chasing… 🥱

Megabig:
She is reading from what someone write to her, she is a wanna be blogger. That’s not the woman who doesn’t love her husband, the person is anonymous

Oh, okay.

Makes sense.

But then again… 🤧

4 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by GeneralBlanco: 3:13pm On May 22, 2023
Wahalaaaa.. He paid some expenses. Anyways..Ah..To cut which long story short..Where is the picture evidence of the money your husband gave you!! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Lexusgs430: 3:13pm On May 22, 2023
Nah only for Nigeria, she fit manage am ........😜🤣

Her levels don shift ........😛😭

1 Like

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:14pm On May 22, 2023
Man wey no get sense go suffer.

6 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by Megabig: 3:15pm On May 22, 2023
She is reading from what someone write to her, she is a wanna be blogger. That’s not the woman who doesn’t love her husband, the person is anonymous

4 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by ibkayee(f): 3:15pm On May 22, 2023
😂😂
Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by meum: 3:15pm On May 22, 2023
You never loved him #Fact

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by ogbonti: 3:15pm On May 22, 2023
mytime24:
Stupid woman,spoiling the good ones chances

If there are economic opportunities in Nigeria for women to make at least $1,000 a month - 95% of woman married today will divorce their husbands... marriage is just poverty alleviation in Nigeria, full stop - end of story---- where is the next SIMP to take the next ugrateful B i T- ,cH abroad grin ?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) by boldsleek: 3:16pm On May 22, 2023
women bashing thread

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Wife In Lovely Photo / Uja's 5 Daughters Who Are All Lawyers Turn Heads In New Photos / Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.