Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Have You Blame Buhari Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Blame Buhari Today? (2329 Views)

Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay / PICTURES: Bauchi Residents Boycott President Buhari Today / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Lipscomb(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari is a nightmare for IBO's .Unfortunately for them they want to wrestle power from buhari in 2019 ,while 80% of them don't have PVC .i Wonder what they will do in 2019 after swearing Buhari for second time in office. I can bet it with my life apart for 2019 If buhari contest in 15times he will surely declare winner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by blackylola(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
Buhari is a nightmare for IBO's .Unfortunately for them they want to wrestle power from buhari in 2019 ,while 80% of them don't have PVC .i Wonder what they will do in 2019 after swearing Buhari for second time in office. I can bet it with my life apart for 2019 If buhari contest in 15times he will surely declare winner.
you don't value your life

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by damoneymag(m): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
haha. very infantile assumption. pls find somthing beter to do with your time and life instead of created valueless threads like this

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Lipscomb(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
undecided lol what are you talking about?
blackylola:
you don't value your life

2 Likes

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Ekugbeh(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
I won't vote 4 Buhari. Buh im sori, he's gona win nxt polls
Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Lipscomb(m): 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
wink
damoneymag:
haha. very infantile assumption. pls find somthing beter to do with your time and life instead of created valueless threads like this

1 Like

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by yarimo(m): 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
IGBO are the most FOOLISH tribe in the world - - UWAZURIKE MASSOB Leader

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by uchman48(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
This is a clear definition of joblessness, is not your fault my dear. You are just naturally foolish so i don't blame you. Ngwanu ride on we are feeling your stupidity.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by chinoxstock: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari is a serial loser. B4 2015, he had contested in every election since our democracy and he lost all of them..

Now people have seen the real Buhari, I can bet on sarrki, that Buhari can NEVER win again, Ever!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Jokerman(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Fulani clown who thinks even the yorubas would vote for Buhari....

Lol.... Awon ode...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by 4kDdullard: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
So so boring........Perhaps your folks in the village are better off now that Buhari, the dullard and your lord saviour jesus christ is in charge.
3 years blown away without anything to show for apart from heaps of blames, lies and sustained propaganda.Of a truth propaganda can win election but a country can't be governed through series of sustained propaganda.
Like I have said before, It will take centuries to undo some of the havoc your thin god has done to this shithole.
You should be weeping for your generation instead you take pleasure in opening silly and unproductive threads.
Weep for yourself boy!
It's either you are a kid or an attention seeker, who wants to be noticed like Sarrki, the chief zombie who has gone into hibernation after his monthly 30k salary was stopped.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Lipscomb(m): 3:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin yeah I heard it.
yarimo:
IGBO are the most FOOLISH tribe in the world - - UWAZURIKE MASSOB Leader

1 Like

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Lipscomb(m): 4:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
tongue see pain.
uchman48:
This is a clear definition of joblessness, is not your fault my dear. You are just naturally foolish so i don't blame you. Ngwanu ride on we are feeling your stupidity.
Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Lipscomb(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
undecided buhari not a German machine it took PDP 16 years to destroyed Nigeria.
4kDdullard:
So so boring........Perhaps your folks in the village are better off now that Buhari, the dullard and your lord saviour jesus christ is in charge.
3 years blown away without anything to show for apart from heaps of blames, lies and sustained propaganda.Of a truth propaganda can win election but a country can't be governed through series of sustained propaganda.
Like I have said before, It will take centuries to undo some of the havoc your thin god has done to this shithole.
You should be weeping for your generation instead you take pleasure in opening silly and unproductive threads.
Weep for yourself boy!

1 Like

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Lipscomb(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
smiley 2019 will suck you.
chinoxstock:
Buhari is a serial loser. B4 2015, he had contested in every election since our democracy and he lost all of them..

Now people have seen the real Buhari, I can bet on sarrki, that Buhari can NEVER win again, Ever!
Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by MonPro: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Muslim pro-dumbohari buffoons deceiving their empty mohammedian skulls. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by 4kDdullard: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
undecided buhari not a German machine it took PDP 16 years to destroyed Nigeria.
And just 3 years Buhari, the dullard has conducted the final burial of the shithole.Give the dullard any advanced country to govern and watch him ground in few years.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by AngryRebel: 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
How many times did this ur Buhari contested n failed woefully? All of a sudden u think he has become too important to lose....I pity ur likes....just don't commit suicide when he loses

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by livinglion(m): 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
Buhari's weed dey make some people vomit shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
I like this thread.

Don't forget the cleanup at the ports. Many Igbos are crying .. all they know is importation.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by naijaking1: 5:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lipscomb:

Poor attempt to change the subject of Buhari's failure. The correct question should be " has Buhari blamed GEJ for everything today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ekugbeh:
I won't vote 4 Buhari. Buh im sori, he's gona win nxt polls
Now this guy is a true realist. As for me I am voting for Buhari, if I hear say I no vote

Buhari/Osibanjo 2019
Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by MonPro: 5:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Some tribes will go into extinction in the middlebelt when Buhari comes around for second tenure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by dodelight(m): 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lipscomb:
Ode ni e! You are a slowpoke and m*oron; a nonentity. Find life, get life!
Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by OAFMods: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
uchman48:

But when foolish Igbos are making jest of Buhari n other ethnic nationalities in Nigeria it is hard work ba ? Continue with your madness.

1 Like

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by OAFMods: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
4kDdullard:
And just 3 years Buhari, the dullard has conducted the final burial of the shithole.Give the dullard any advanced country to govern and watch him ground in few years.

So in your Igbotic delusion someone able to pay federal worker salaries without borrowing and a Jonathan Ebele that needed to borrow to pay who buried the shithole country ?

1 Like

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by buhariguy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
Yes.
I blame him for not stealing today
Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by banre(m): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
i blame buhari every godamn day.

his failure is groundbreaking
Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by buhariguy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
4kDdullard:
Weep for yourself boy!
It's either you are a kid or an attention seeker, who wants to be noticed like Sarrki, the chief zombie who has gone into hibernation after his monthly 30k salary was stopped.
Hahahahaha,
What did your ineffectual buffoon achieve in 6yrs? Or PDP in 16yrs.

1 Like

Re: Have You Blame Buhari Today? by Lipscomb(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Look at you so anyone support buhari is a Muslim odesin.
MonPro:
Muslim pro-dumbohari buffoons deceiving their empty mohammedian skulls. grin

1 Like

grin don't mind them bro
buhariguy:
Hahahahaha,
What did your ineffectual buffoon achieve in 6yrs? Or PDP in 16yrs.

1 Like

cheesy
buhariguy:
Yes.
I blame him for not stealing today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Matthew Kukah Denies Accompanying Atiku To See OBJ / Hilarious Post Of Nnamdi Kanu Shared By Kayode Ogundamisi (picture) / Former Petroleum Minister Spotted In London And She Did This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.