Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President (17832 Views)

Bukola Saraki Meets Masai Ujiri, President Of Toronto Raptors In Canada / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) / Acting President Osinbajo Receives Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by ione4africa: 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
I listened to president Nana Akufo Addo speak for over one hour, he spoke impeccable English and displayed a high level of intelligence and i must say Ghanaians are very lucky to have him as a president.......

I agree with you, although good governance goes beyond having good communication skills and reasonable level of intelligence. It is something every politician should have. I don't know the current progress of things in Ghana I just hope he's implementing his good ideas as well as he speaks.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by MrMystrO(m): 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
I listened to president Nana Akufo Addo speak for over one hour, he spoke impeccable English and displayed a high level of intelligence and i must say Ghanaians are very lucky to have him as a president.......

True. He's a very well Educated man.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by emmxzy(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
nana akufo addo small but intelligent compare to.....lol
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by Bakare19: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ghanaians dark sha
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by john650(m): 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
instaTUBE:
wow
You know who is Ghanaian and whose is Nigerian by their height.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by biggy26: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
nototribalist:
Why Ghana people dey black like shitt sef?
Melanin poppin
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by Lucas10(m): 6:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dis man called Saraki tall oo
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by zudozz: 6:32pm On Mar 05, 2018
JOKE apart Nigeria men are the most handsome in Africa.. best dressed too.
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by Dollabiz: 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
Oh ok
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Saraki for President 2019 cool

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by vaxx: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
You mean the British accent, he was educated in England for his O level and A level examination, likewise he was an oxford university drop out. so that should be expected of him. he also speaks french fluently. but when it comes to charisma and good communication skills, i will give it to their erstwhile president. JOHN MAHAMA... Ghanaians are complaining now about his poor governance.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by eghosa77: 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dino the saraki boy, I sight u ooo
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by Max24: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
Did he speak himself or through his media aides like our President ? Chai, ordinary Ghana has an intellectual President.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by kmaster007: 7:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigeria youths in Ghana suld hv welcome dis man with stone to no we re tired of corruption. if dey can here our pain we nid to stone does devil call deir self politicians. dey will b even fear of doin campaign
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by chijokz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
soberdrunk:
I concur with you. He's well educated and intelligent..Africa needs more leaders like him.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by emeka1101: 7:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Max24:
Did he speak himself or through his media aides like our President ? Chai, ordinary Ghana has an intellectual President.
And imagine an idiot from a good for nothing zoo like nigeria addressing Ghana as ordinary....... Hahaha wonders shall never end indeed. Someone from a shithole like nigeria talking trash.
I mean nigerians of all pple.
Is Ghana not like America to nigerians?

What stall is in nigeria that will make a Nigerian talk trash.
Hahahaha Nigerians are the dbest crratitrs on earth.
Suffering and smiling morons.

You even lack common electricity.

What a useless country full of inferior creatures.
Don't even make such comparison as a Nigerian again.

Your country is the most useless on earth.
Know your place.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by ugolinze123(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
nototribalist:
Why Ghana people dey black like shitt sef?

shurup there...na every shiiit Dey black?. oya enter toilet make you shiiit for ground and check weda ee black. ocombo!
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by ugolinze123(m): 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
emeka1101:

And imagine an idiot from a good for nothing zoo like nigeria addressing Ghana as ordinary....... Hahaha wonders shall never end indeed. Someone from a shithole like nigeria talking trash.

Know your place.

Gbammm
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by cocoflakes: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dino...always backs up his man...
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by Max24: 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
emeka1101:

Know your place.
Go and ask ur seniors what Nigerians call "Ghana Must Go" and its genesis back in d 80s , then u will know d huge difference. Period when Ghanians were walk-about shoe menders in Nigeria. Ask your elders now... If not for Nigeria....
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by ibkgab001: 8:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Saraki always standing up tall

My man

Did you mistaken him for Emoney
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by emeka1101: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Max24:
Go and ask ur seniors what Nigerians call "Ghana Must Go" and its genesis back in d 80s , then u will know d huge difference. Period when Ghanians were walk-about shoe menders in Nigeria. Ask your elders now... If not for Nigeria....
Mumu you don't even know that nigerians were kicked out of Ghana first?
Have you heard any Ghanaian making noise over that?

It shows how dumb you nigerians are.

And in 2018 there are over million of you idiots in Ghana.

Now go and compare that zoo called nigeria to Syria and Somalia.

GH is not and will never be your mate
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by kenodrill: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Saraki....the antagonist to her emocratic dispensation!
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by kenodrill: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Saraki....the antagonist to her democratic dispensation!
Re: Bukola Saraki Meets With Nana Akufo-Addo, Ghanaian President by skallion7(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2018
emeka1101:

Know your place.
Who's this bulldog using naija name to show his madness on cyberspace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Departs Nigeria For Egypt / Omo-Agege, Manager win at Appeal Court / Troops Rescue Three FGC Yauri Students & One Teacher; Kill One Bandit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.