Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

"My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce (19540 Views)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Joelsblog(m): 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
A Nigerian woman, Aisha Audu bittered about how things turned out in her marriage revealed why she to untie the knot with her Husband, Ahmadu Audu, according to her she was Neglected and force to adjust to the embarrassing condition her husband put her through.

A Sharia Court situated in Magajin gari of Kaduna State took up the case when the lady filed for a divorce, on Monday The court ordered Mr Ahmadu Audu to pay the sum of N10, 000 to his heartbroken wife as compensation for the months she was abandoned to Carter for the family.

Mr Audu's wife had to drag her husband to court when things were going out hands, a situation that forced her back to her father's house where she squatted for months.

He doesn ’ t provide food , instead he tells me to go to his family house and eat

“I could no longer persevere the hunger , so I went back home , ”
Aisha said.

Aisha went on to reveal that she had been with her parents for seven months , yet nothing has changed .

Aisha saw no other option to stay in the Marriage and thereby asked the court to dissolve the marriage , if her husband cannot take care of her .

Audu, now giving a chance to defend himself, told the court that he still very much in love with his wife , and blamed his condition on the harsh economic situation in the country.

The judge, Dahiru Lawal ordered Audu to pay N 10 , 000 to the wife as restitution for the long period he took without caring for her and ordered the couple to settle the issues between them amicably, He warned the husband against neglecting his wife and to take care of her as provided by law.

What do you think? Is there any need for Aisha to stay in the Marriage?

News by Joelsblog:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/my-husband-cant-afford-a-3-square-meal-he-forces-me-to-eat-at-his-family-house-so-embarrassing-i-couldnt-take-it-any-more-i-had-to-divorce-him-nigerian-woman-who-is-divorcee-cries-out/

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Joelsblog(m): 5:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
For me as long as she did not prove her husband to be a lazy man or he had abandoned them on purpose.. I will not support any divorce... Marriage is for better for worse

9 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by dingbang(m): 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please what is the bride price for Hausa ladies?

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
I think the north has the highest rate of divorce in the country

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by NwaAmaikpe: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

You won't blame the husband.
It's the woman's fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Joelsblog(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You won't blame the husband.
It's the woman's fault.

How is it her fault?

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Liliyann(f): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
#10,000 as compensation??
Nonsense!!!
what can that money do for her.
The worst thing that can happen to a lady is getting married to a poor man and later divorcing him.No gain at all. Yet when you tell them to look for a nice rich guy to settle down with, they think you don't know what you are saying.
I will rather remain single than suffer with a poor man all in the name of marriage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by KanwuliaExtra: 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
Women dey suffer for Nigeria sha.
All in the name of MARRIAGE to “husbands” that cannot WORK or raise children they phocked to produce.

WOMEN!!!!! Stop using marriage to ESCAPE POVERTY! Empower yourself before you jump into marriage.

Sharia-SHYTE! cry

Pooooooor things. cry

No jobs.
No education.
No health care.
No transportation.
No electricity.
No decent plumbing.
No life.
No hope.

Sickness, despair and DEATH.

What a SHYTE HOLE! cry

Where is the JESUS? shocked He died? For what? ? ?
419!!!!! cheesy

14 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Jman06(m): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
The worst thing that can happen to a lady is getting married to a poor man and later divorcing him.No gain at all. Yet when you tell them to look for a nice rich guy to settle down with, they think you don't know what you are saying.
I will rather remain single than suffer with a poor man all in the name of marriage.
Are your hands broken Have you not seen ladies of your age making it big in all spheres of life I am sure girls like Emmanuella, Regina Daniels etc are far younger than yourself yet they are millionaires, while you are busy looking for a man to leach on. Are you that bone lazy

No offence...Just asking

56 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by crackhaus: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
A grown up woman cannot eat until her husband gives her money. cheesy
I honestly can't relate to this.

Marriage in Nigeria has really become a poverty alleviation scheme for some people.

16 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by miqos02(m): 3:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Hmm
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Narldon: 3:59am On Mar 06, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by pabloex: 4:01am On Mar 06, 2018
It will never be well with you buhari

5 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 06, 2018
Jman06:
Are your hands broken Have you not seen ladies of your age making it big in all spheres of life I am sure girls like Emmanuela, Regina Daniels etc are far younger than yourself yet they are millionaires, while you are busy looking for a man to leach on. Are you that bone lazy

No offence...Just asking
Dont mind the lazy bone!!! Parasites,she’s not even ashamed of her comment!!!ladies like her,want the best but are very lazy and of no good use!!!

19 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by JesseTariah(m): 4:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
Your opinion doesn't matter
cause you clearly don't know the meaning of love

11 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by goslowgoslow(m): 4:27am On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
Na theif u be ole, barawo!!!! Is there anything stoping you as woman from making your own money? Gold digger, lazy fowl!

13 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Xisnin(m): 4:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Joelsblog:
For me as long as she did not prove her husband to be a lazy man or he had abandoned them on purpose.. I will not support any divorce... Marriage is for better for worse
She doesn't need to prove anything!
Marriage is voluntary and so is divorce.
"For better for worse" is what irresponsible husbands use in enslaving their wives
while they enjoy live as free as a bird.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Lonestar124: 4:35am On Mar 06, 2018
Broke ladies always saying I will not marry a poor man....very funny

In this advanced age where they're so many hardworking and potential ladies out there, i dont think a successful man in his wisdom will marry lady that will become commodity or liability to him

Our ladies should pls wise-up and employ themselves in something productive and stop hallucinating.

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by charain: 4:36am On Mar 06, 2018
Lonestar124:
Broke ladies always saying I will not marry a poor man....very funny

In this advanced age where they're so many hardworking and potential ladies out there, i dont think a successful man his wisdom will marry lady that will become commodity or liability to him

Our ladies should pls wise-up and employ themselves in something productive and stop hallucinating.
Not true. There are many men out there who don't want to marry a working lady, in fact some prefer housewives as it is the case
with most northerners. Some don't have a problem with working wives provided she is into an informal job.
From my experience, jobless ladies get married faster than working ones.

8 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by DIKEnaWAR: 4:37am On Mar 06, 2018
One man is already eyeing her and giving her change. She thinks he will continue giving her money like that always.

Some men are like buhari. They kneel, cry and beg till you let them in, then they tell you to "phuck ophh"

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by dingbang(m): 4:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!
amen..

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Joelsblog:

How is it her fault?

Lol. You're wasting your time quoting NwaAmaikpe. grin

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:01am On Mar 06, 2018
dingbang:
amen..

Lol.
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by BoweryGirl(f): 5:16am On Mar 06, 2018
All the time I have spent in this Abuja, I have never seen an Hausa woman or should I say "those who must not be mentioned" hustling and working hard like others. They stroll from their houses in the late afternoons for petty talks and trivialities while others who have been awake hustling stay on their grind, searching for their daily bread.

Delusions of grandeur. Imagine the reason for divorce.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by 2isokay(m): 5:19am On Mar 06, 2018
I greet you all nairalanders, Especially all the ogas at the top,
am not really used to the operational system for this forum, but i will appreciate if someone teaches me.
Today is my Birthday, i am creating your indulgence to celebrate with me, as you do, celebration will never come to an end in your life.
I know this section may not be the right place to post this kind of information but since am yet to understand the various system, you guys should pardon me.
Once again, Happy Birthday to me.
Thank you Jesus. Am really happy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by 2isokay(m): 5:22am On Mar 06, 2018
Happy birthday to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Pavore9: 5:24am On Mar 06, 2018
Liliyann:
Nonsense!!!

Is a lady allergic to working hard and earning her own money?

5 Likes

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Lonestar124: 5:27am On Mar 06, 2018
charain:

Not true. There are many men out there who don't want to marry a working lady, in fact some prefer housewives as it is the case
with most northerners. Some don't have a problem with working wives provided she is into an informal job.
From my experience, jobless ladies get married faster than working ones.
which are you gripping?

That our ladies will want to be housewives?

Or the ladies should be jobless before and after marriage?

Tell me something credible and hold your experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Discipline A Child? / Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.