Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

"My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce (19561 Views)

"My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by charain: 3:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
brownhawk:
she barely has value in term of brain or self worth

WhoBeThisMan:
but it's ok to marry a rich man even though you are a poor girl. Smh. Whats ur value in that case? Just to bear children and eat and have sex. That can be gotten even better from a baby mama

Don't be hypocrites. Which of you will want to marry a lady with equal brainpower?
I bet your egos will distance you from such ladies. Most of you prefer the dumb and beautiful type
but pretend otherwise.
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by charain: 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

Name 5

I cannot help you do your research. Google and Bing are your friend.
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Ikebesupa(m): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mindfulness:

Of course she can. That's what Nigerian relationships/marriages are about. Or why do you think ladies get married to husbands who visit once a year at best or to their daddy's age mates or to ugly, fat, short men?
... Exactly the kind of person she is. I pity for any man that will even think of marriage with that child.. I won't address her as a girl, not even a lady. Na her type go fall into yahoo boys zone and dem go use her fish brain. That girl deserve slap aswear
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by MissRaine69(f): 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
charain:

I cannot help you do your research. Google and Bing are your friend.
You made the claim
Not me
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by brownhawk: 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
charain:

Don't be hypocrites. Which of you will want to marry a lady with equal brainpower?
I bet your egos will distance you from such ladies. Most of you prefer the dumb and beautiful type
but pretend otherwise.
u are a big fool of a miscreant for even trying to speak for me when u don't know me anywhere. Now Bleep off u shallow brained buffon
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by WhoBeThisMan: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
charain:

but pretend otherwise.
what? I can't marry a dumb ass
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ikebesupa:
... Exactly the kind of person she is. I pity for any man that will even think of marriage with that child.. I won't address her as a girl, not even a lady. Na her type go fall into yahoo boys zone and dem go use her fish brain. That girl deserve slap aswear

I still don't get the outrage.
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by KanwuliaExtra: 2:23am On Mar 07, 2018
Fame333:

You shouldn't have mention Jesus in this your senseless hopeless situation.
i can see you are grieving and the only one that can help you out is this Jesus.

Tufiaaaaaaaakwah! cry
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by chigoizie7(m): 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
charain:

You make me laugh. Being jobless has nothing to do with good character.
You are either a good person or a bad one. If you know what some men with
full housewives go through on a daily basis, you will change your mindset.

The only time I see men raise the issue of "liability" is when they want to
mock women in general, it was never borne out of preference for working women
save for few cases. The same men having "arrived" will start looking for a dependable(always available)
wife.

Let me share this anecdote, few years after graduating, the most predictive feature for
determining which of my female class mates were married is how fast they got employed.
With the jobless dominating the married list and this has nothing to do with character
as I know some of them personally.

I really don't get u.

Maybe u should read what I wrote well or better still read the reason why I mentioned someone's post.

I know fully well that character has nothing to do with being employed or not, I even stated it there boldly that being gainfully employed is very different from having a good character.

So I don't understand why u mentioned me
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by frozen70(f): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2018
Joelsblog:
A Nigerian woman, Aisha Audu bittered about how things turned out in her marriage revealed why she to untie the knot with her Husband, Ahmadu Audu, according to her she was Neglected and force to adjust to the embarrassing condition her husband put her through.

A Sharia Court situated in Magajin gari of Kaduna State took up the case when the lady filed for a divorce, on Monday The court ordered Mr Ahmadu Audu to pay the sum of N10, 000 to his heartbroken wife as compensation for the months she was abandoned to Carter for the family.

Mr Audu's wife had to drag her husband to court when things were going out hands, a situation that forced her back to her father's house where she squatted for months.

“ Aisha said.

Aisha went on to reveal that she had been with her parents for seven months , yet nothing has changed .

Aisha saw no other option to stay in the Marriage and thereby asked the court to dissolve the marriage , if her husband cannot take care of her .

Audu, now giving a chance to defend himself, told the court that he still very much in love with his wife , and blamed his condition on the harsh economic situation in the country.

The judge, Dahiru Lawal ordered Audu to pay N 10 , 000 to the wife as restitution for the long period he took without caring for her and ordered the couple to settle the issues between them amicably, He warned the husband against neglecting his wife and to take care of her as provided by law.

What do you think? Is there any need for Aisha to stay in the Marriage?

News by Joelsblog:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/my-husband-cant-afford-a-3-square-meal-he-forces-me-to-eat-at-his-family-house-so-embarrassing-i-couldnt-take-it-any-more-i-had-to-divorce-him-nigerian-woman-who-is-divorcee-cries-out/

Lalasticlala
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Ashewoboy
The final decision Lye's on the wife, if she still loves the husband and believes that things will get better, she should not divorce him but if she knows that there is no more love between both of the and she can't find Hope from the husband, she should move on and divorce him, the worst is that even after all the endurance that man must marry another wife if he finally made his furtunes.
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by 2isokay(m): 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
vikithor:
What fricking ing ,in giving or receiving ‘happy birthday ’,
@ 2isokay ,since your happiness seemingly depends on it ,i wont deprive you of that desire ,
so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 2ISOKAY !!

Thank you
Re: "My Husband Abandoned Me And My Children" - Nigerian Lady Demands For Divorce by kayusely70(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2023
2isokay:
I greet you all nairalanders, Especially all the ogas at the top,
am not really used to the operational system for this forum, but i will appreciate if someone teaches me.
Today is my Birthday, i am creating your indulgence to celebrate with me, as you do, celebration will never come to an end in your life.
I know this section may not be the right place to post this kind of information but since am yet to understand the various system, you guys should pardon me.
Once again, Happy Birthday to me.
Thank you Jesus. Am really happy.
Happy belated birthday to you brother. God shall continue to bless you with robust health and quality long life![color=#006600][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excited Couple Welcome Set Of Twins After 28 Years Of Marriage. Photo / Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) / Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.