Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,671 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) (33602 Views)

Gunmen Kill Man, Kidnap His Wife & Daughter In Enugu (Graphic) / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) / EBSU Slay Queen & Student And Her Kidnap Gang Caught (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by CastedAyo: 4:44am On Mar 07, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Believe Nigerian police, SARS, APC n Torimill @ ur own peril

Ok.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

It's not just choice. People act the way their exposure opens them to. I.e you are how you are cause education opened you up to better and purposeful living. When the brain matter isn't developed people become less than they can be, and it results into these kind of vices.

Thank God for your life, as a lawyer, a had working husband, but don't judge people by your own standards. It's so wrong

What do you think NaijaMutant RadicallyBlunt donnaD MissJoy29?
Exactly. A lot of things can influence what you do & how you do it: upbringing, kind of company one keeps, Spiritual factors, etc.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Exactly. A lot of things can influence what you do & how you do it: upbringing, kind of company one keeps, Spiritual factors, etc.

Finally, i see a wise one. Finally, someone that shares my perspective.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

Thus they got kicked,not in accordance with the law

Is man made for the law or the law made for man?

For the law was meant to produce righteousness where it seemed lacking, to provide light in darkness, not to destroy even the wicked. The law is a tutor to teach righteousness and " impute " them in the ones that lack it. Thus, if the law is to produce righeteousness, this goes without saying that the law is for evil men not for good men who have no need for the law, whose acts have become lawful in itself. Thus. the law is meant to rekindle dead flames, or impute a flame and then trim it to become a wild fire. Thus, if there's the possibility of correction, then this is the function of the law. Thus mankind was also not destroyed after the fall for the same reason, the possbility of a change. Should ny man be denied this even a killer?

Should a candle be lit during the day? Or isn't light meant to illuminate? Thus before light, darkness takes eminence, and thus, people get enlightened only cause they have been lit...but what about before then? Thus is the story of anyone that perishes in evil. But though, it's not the will of the Almighty that even the wicked should perish, but be converted to righteousness. As He said, a bruised reed He wouldn't destroy but rekindle its flame and cause it to glow better

So every good man is capable of evil before he got enlightened, the same way every evil man is open for improvement if he encountered light

bottomline no one is entirely evil, but evil is a phase, and people remain in their conditions until awareness comes and then repentance, correction and then imporvement

So why kill a man when he could have been setenced to a correctional facility and then re-introduced to become a better person to a society? Does God authorize killing as recompense for any evil act beside murder?

donnaD, you dey read?

MissJoy29
Exactly! Especially the last paragraph. Even Jesus Christ came for the sinners.

The law is meant for the lawless.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Exactly! Especially the last paragraph. Even Jesus Christ came for the sinners.

The law is meant for the lawless.

I searched for just one person to understand what i was saying all along. Joy, what's wrong with this generation? Why don't people understand these things?
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2018
Originalsly:

If someone must take the blame.... it has to be the parents.Bend the tree when it is young. How many people have gone thru dire poverty, homelessness.... are presently going thru the same but have never ever consider attacking or killing others? Get rich quick or die trying is the motto of most of these bums.
What about those that don't have parental figures in their lives?
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

What about those that don't have parental figures in their lives

You should see this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4383411/girls-give-fake-numbers-read/1
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 8:41am On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

I searched for just one person to understand what i was saying all along. Joy, what's wrong with this generation? Why don't people understand these things?
It's worrisome really the mentality of our "future leaders" these days.

It's easy to apportion blames up & do down. A lot of things are easier said than done. Time & experience has taught me that judging when the full story or reason behind the action is known is bad & not right.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

It's easy to apportion blames up & do down. A lot of things are easier said than done. Time & experience has taught me that judging when the full story or reason behind the action is known is bad & not right.

Deep @ Time & experience has taught me that judging when the full story or reason behind the action is known is bad & not right.

In wrongs, there's right. In right, there's wrong
Not quick to appoint blame, but in every issue, there are faults both parties are guilty of, both the seemingly guilty, and the seemingly innocent.

Seeking right or wrongs is the spirit of judgement. Rather, evaluation and commenting on issues is much better cause it extracts judgement on individuals involved, and it's more about talking about the experience and not condemning a party we see/feel is guilty.

In the end, do we really know the innocent and the guilty if motives and intents are hidden? What appears to be wrong is a turning point, when dug deeper and the intent of the seemingly innocent is seen and known, it incites another perspective shift. If you don't know the motive behind actions, you can never know who the real innocent or guilty party is in any event, Never !
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 9:33am On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

Deep @ Time & experience has taught me that judging when the full story or reason behind the action is known is bad & not right.

In wrongs, there's right. In right, there's wrong
Not quick to appoint blame, but in every issue, there are faults both parties are guilty of, both the seemingly guilty, and the seemingly innocent.

Seeking right or wrongs is the spirit of judgement. Rather, evaluation and commenting on issues is much better cause it extracts judgement on individuals involved, and it's more about talking about the experience and not condemning a party we see/feel is guilty.

In the end, do we really know the innocent and the guilty if motives and intents are hidden? What appears to be wrong is a turning point, when dug deeper and the intent of the seemingly innocent is seen and known, it incites another perspective shift. If you don't know the motive behind actions, you can never know who the real innocent or guilty party is in any event, Never !

True @ in the end, do we really know the innocent and the guilty if motives and intents are hidden. That's exactly what I meant by "full story".
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 9:45am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

You people should keep quiet and stop pretending to be psychological scholars. Because you can speak english does not make you better than everyone else. Every human being on earth raised in a society has a sense of right and wrong. Yes Some people have criminality in their DNA they cant help it but they still know right from wrong and they would never hurt their loved ones. Yes once in a while there are cases of brain malfunction which when proven too can be an exception. But mr chocberry here is saying that lifes hardship should be an exception too which only points that he has a tendency to commit crime. As long as it is proven they commited the crime, there is no justification for it. People that try to defend these criminals(with the exception of lawyers of course) often have a tendency to be like them.

1 Like

Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

True @ in the end, do we really know the innocent and the guilty if motives and intents are hidden. That's exactly what I meant by "full story".

The fruit never falls far from its tree. Motive and intents are the bedrock of our actions and in there lies the golden treasure, the truth. But then, we can make guesstimates to find out intents and motives.

It's not hard, infact as a matter of fact, the purer party comes out with no screams raising judgement on the other, this is always the innocent.

Solomon applied this with the division of the child, and he found out the truth. The truth never seeks to destroy, nor to bring to condemnation. In the end, even the truthful party is not without flaws and errors, and these flaws and errors may mask his innocence creating a duplicity that almost makes the other party innocent.

This complicates the truth when we seek answers, the best way forward is not to think people in terms of innocent and guilty, cause both parties right or wrong share in right and erroneous applications. It is wise not to call for judgement when handling people.

I've learnt we all don't own our actions, and some people are puppets in the hands of a puppeteer behind the scene that manipulates their intents, now if a person is manipulated by a puppeteer in a certain way, lets say a woman is manipulated to fight her husband, and the husband became afflicted and did evil to counter evil, rather than good to counter evil.

It can be said that the man is wrong and right, but then if the woman doesn't get manipulated would the after-reaction had taken place? No one just screams, a goat can not bend over the grass and bleat, it's impossible for anyone to jump into hot action if not pushed. Take it to the bank. So who's guilty here? The woman who got exposed to a puppeteer, or the puppeteer?

We do right and wrong all of us, and blaming nor seeking judgement isn't the right thing to do. In the end, we new generation of Christians ought to identify the wars that are attached with us lests we make ourselves pawn in a complex situation that were unknown to us. i.e. if the woman knew she was exposed to the wimps of a manipulator she would keep guard and this would preserve her relations. So whos' guilty here and who's innocent?

My friendship with her was sabotaged spiritually, and it wasn't entirely my fault inspite of the wrongs i did. If i knew, i would have kept watch. I also do no judge her, nor call her a bad person. But feel bad she's under the control of someone who doesn't have her interest at heart. All in all, i brought in my best, gave my best, and would have appreciated to have been sent packing with dignity, hence my anger and reaction was how i was treated, which is understandable. Two heads can't be hot at the same time, in all, i maintain purity in handling to an extent until things broek out of order, when things went down south, i didn't know what i said in the heat of my anger. But i restrained myself her n there till i couldn't take it no more.

See, Joy, any man or woman going into marriage that don't understand the battle they come with won't last in marriage in this age, cause familiar spirits and puppeteers will take advantage of their ignorance
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2018
millomaniac:

You people should keep quiet and stop pretending to be psychological scholars. Because you can speak english does not make you better than everyone else. Every human being on earth raised in a society has a sense of right and wrong. Yes Some people have criminality in their DNA they cant help it but they still know right from wrong and they would never hurt their loved ones. Yes once in a while there are cases of brain malfunction which when proven too can be an exception. But mr chocberry here is saying that lifes hardship should be an exception too which only points that he has a tendency to commit crime. As long as it is proven they commited the crime, there is no justification for it. People that try to defend these criminals(with the exception of lawyers of course) often have a tendency to be like them.
I'm not Mr Chocberry. So I won't trade words with you just like him. You have started sounding rude already which means nothing meaningful will come out of any discussion with you. I only engage in CONSTRUCTIVE arguments not to humour anyone who wants to shove down his opinion down my throat without TANGIBLE reasons.

Btw, I never knew my speaking English is now an offence. People & their pettiness.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

I'm not Mr Chocberry. So I won't trade words with you just like him. You have started sounding rude already which means nothing meaningful will come out of any discussion with you. I only engage in CONSTRUCTIVE arguments not to humour anyone who wants to shove down his opinion down my throat without TANGIBLE reasons.

Btw, I never knew my speaking English is now an offence. People & their pettiness.

Lol @ Like me.

Na wetin be my offense here o?
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by millomaniac: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Thats right scram !!! Now that i have humbled you.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 10:18am On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

Lol @ Like me.

Na wetin be my offense here o?
You know na. You always have time for cowards like him. Me? I got none for them. Replying their mentions is always like wasting the scarce time that I don't have.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

You know na. You always have time for cowards like him. Me? I got none for them. Replying their mentions is always like wasting the scarce time that I don't have.

Lol @ always have time. What if i say i'm really really busy at the moment nko?

I replied him say twice, seeing his mind, i eloped
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 10:33am On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

What about those that don't have parental figures in their lives?
Hmmm..... many have parents but are the parents parental figures? And yes...there are those without parents/guardians ... e.g parents died in accident.... then it is for the society to raise the child and in such cases it is for the orphanages etc to guide the child. And yes...regardless... some will always be bad.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by subcbouy: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2018
If you want to pamper law, you can contest for political office, where you can start to correct norms n values of our law. No one needs tutorial to know good n bad, its just in our nature to do evil. Unfortunately, a lot of youth have decided evil will bring wealth, overriding justice n law.

Some persons can be funny. If no one shares your perspective, such has no wisdom. Why do you think everything you say is 100% correct? Funny generation.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Smh.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 2:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... many have parents but are the parents parental figures? And yes...there are those without parents/guardians ... e.g parents died in accident.... then it is for the society to raise the child and in such cases it is for the orphanages etc to guide the child. And yes...regardless... some will always be bad.
Lol...society and orphanages to guide a child? That's absurd! Especially in Nigeria.

But I get what you are saying though. Even children of religious figures/heads still turn out bad.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...society and orphanages to guide a child? That's absurd! Especially in Nigeria.

But I get what you are saying though. Even children of religious figures/heads still turn out bad.

Society to me guides individuals even adults more than another vice.

Parents

Religious Institutions

School

Clique.
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

Society to me guides individuals even adults more than another vice.

Parents

Religious Institutions

School

Clique.
Vice?

The society I mean here is the orphanage he mentioned
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Vice?

The society I mean here is the orphanage he mentioned

vice meaning channels
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 5:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

Lol @ always have time. What if i say i'm really really busy at the moment nko?

I replied him say twice, seeing his mind, i eloped
I wouldn't know o. You always seem to have time for things like this
grin
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

I wouldn't know o. You always seem to have time for things like this
grin

Well, i didn't indulge him. Once i take mental snapshot of people thesedays, i can tell the kind of folks i can relate with and otherwise, i swerve. I'm my CEO. I have time, but for productive things
Re: 6-Man Kidnap Gang Gunned Down By Police In Agbor, Delta State (Graphic Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 5:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:

vice meaning channels
Ok...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man / AAU, Ekpoma Student Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo (Graphic Photos) / Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.