Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Oluwatunmininu Needs Your Votes - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oluwatunmininu Needs Your Votes (647 Views)

This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / A Brother Needs Your Advice. / My Little Miss Needs Your Votes...get In Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwatunmininu Needs Your Votes by ades0la(f): 7:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hello nairalanders cheesy

I'm not so good with epistles so I'm just going to go straight to the point.

My baby was shortlisted to participate in the cusson's baby moments 5 and I want to appeal to you all to vote for her.

Voting for the first stage is just for two weeks and you can vote just once on the website.

Here's the link https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382727

Please click on the link and tap the vote button.

Her name:- OLUWATUMININU ONIFADE. Thanks for your vote and feel free to share the link. Do it for the baby!!!������. Love y'all

grin
Re: Oluwatunmininu Needs Your Votes by Horlaidex(m): 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Voted
Re: Oluwatunmininu Needs Your Votes by ades0la(f): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
Horlaidex:
Voted

Thanks dear cheesy
Re: Oluwatunmininu Needs Your Votes by suco01(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
voted
Re: Oluwatunmininu Needs Your Votes by ades0la(f): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
suco01:
voted

Thank you for your vote smiley.

You can please share the link if you want to grin
Re: Oluwatunmininu Needs Your Votes by ades0la(f): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Voting continues today!!!

Let's make this happen. OLUWATUNMININU ONIFADE for the win.. Let the votes pour in. Don't just view and go please!

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5/entry?id=382727
Re: Oluwatunmininu Needs Your Votes by ades0la(f): 2:16pm On Mar 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Factors That Make Children Brilliant / How Old Were You When Your Life Started And How Did It Start? / Cheats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.