Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,371 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) (27412 Views)

I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband That Brought Me To The UK - Lady (video) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Rich Humphreys: 6-Month-Old Baby Breaks World Record For Youngest Water Skier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Ndlistic(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2019
According to her:
“My husband threw I and my 6 month baby out aug 31st. I am an orphan. He then went to my uncles and told them he is no longer interested in the marriage. .

My uncles told him that our family is ok with his decision. Two weeks after, he called me to move back to his house. I was happy to reconcile so I went back to his house. .

I went back on monday. Since I returned, everyday he comes back by 11pm, 12am smelling of alcohol and cigar which was part of the reasons for the split in august. .

So I confronted him that he is not doing anything about his heavy daily drinking habit and now he has added late nights to it. He closes work by 3pm where he goes from 3pm to 12am, I do not know. .

He told me I have no right to ask him where he goes, why he comes in late or how he drinks and he will beat me up if I ask him such questions (b4 now he had threatened that my family will pick my dead body).

Around 12am, on this fateful day, I started looking for key to lock the door so I can sleep. I couldn't find my key. I asked him, he said he has retrieved the house key from me. I said ok and I went to bed. .

Then I noticed he was going out again. This was 12 30am. I went to him and asked that he gives me the door keys so I can lock the door. He has his own set of keys. He said “no,” that I should sleep with the door open. .

I said that wont happen for the safety and security of I and my baby. So we dragged the keys and he tried to beat me up. I screamed all our neighbour's gathered. I had only wrapper on and the wrapper fell and I was naked. .

With the intervention of the neigbours he released the key and drove off. I locked the door. By 1am, he returned and said I and my baby must move out that night. I told him to wait till morning he said “never.”

That we must move out in the dead of the night. I said he should park my load out then and I will go with my baby. By 1 30am he parked all my belongings out of the house and carried me to my father’s house. The marriage is over and I leave him to God and his conscience.”

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/11/how-my-husband-threw-our-6-month-old.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD5Yo-3V96M

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Ndlistic(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2019
More, Watch The Series Of Video She Made HERE

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by greatmarshall(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2019
undecided
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Kendumazy(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmmm. Not even small sympathy for the baby. May God help her in making the right decision.

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2019
Wicked Men Everywhere

If a lady (wife) offends you, communicate with her and reconcile if it’s possible. If it’s not possible, divorce following the normal process.

Why will you throw a mother and her son out around 1:30am? What if she has no relative, where would she have gone to? That’s pure wickedness and it breaks my heart. It’s not fair at al. Some people don’t have conscience.

If the man begs the lady this time around, it’s better for the lady to stay in her father’s house because next argument might land her in a teaching hospital. (That’s if she is lucky)

Olorun jowo ma je ki n shi ile wo o AMIN

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by cenaman(m): 10:20am On Nov 11, 2019
He does that to u because he knew no one will fight for you, but i assure u that GOD will fight for you and he will come begging to take you.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
That man is evil and insane.Good you and your child is no more with him but you really need to hand him over to God in prayers. Sometimes stuffs like this are not ordinary.Since you ve moved out,please don't go back there again cus you might not make it alive next time. Look for something to engage yourself with and take care of your child.By the time he comes back to his senses,it will be late for him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Koiikoii: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
This is too cruel

3 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by pocohantas(f): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Pele.

He told me I have no right to ask him where he goes, why he comes in late or how he drinks

Never marry a blockheaded alpha male. They don't take corrections and believe they can do whatever they desire.

A man (or woman) who is teachable, is indeed salvageable. You see the opposite? Run from them. They can never give peace.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by A305: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
I wish Nigeria was a place where the social workers and the welfare advocacy unit were functional, they would have him thrown out of the house just so you and your baby live in there and he still would be the one to pay child support every month. The only option is for your to move back to your uncle place and learn to cope with them, start a petty business, save up and be the mom and dad of your kid. CHEAP SIENNA down my sig

9 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Something is definitely wrong, somewhere.

The man seems to be running away from home, for a particular reason. He is no longer comfortable, in that house.
Hope the woman is not the cause?

Things happen in marriages that people can not openly talk about.
Anyways, to handle challenges of the male organ, Click Here

Although, he should not have sent them out, at night.

They both need to see a counselor

I screamed all our neighbour's gathered. I had only wrapper on and the wrapper fell and I was Unclad. .
So shameful !

omocalabar:
Sorry, one of Jaruma's customer have hooked ur husband.... Try and be strong for ur Child

5 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2019
Na wa o
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by IMASTEX: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
The truth is, a lot of stuff is going on maritally. When they say, it is met for the matured minds. It isn't a joke. Often times, this kind always has two sides.

Meanwhile, You can spice your marriage with several things. To learn more click here.

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2019
Instablog paying actors to get traffic. She is not a good actress, her voice and boldness gave her out.
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Prompto: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
You are married to a bastard beast, the devil itself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by omocalabar(m): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
Sorry, one of Jaruma's customer have hooked ur husband.... Try and be strong for ur Child
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2019
So, what would you have us do?

Are you contracting us to help you beat him to a pulp because I have a baseball bat here.

People just get married because their mates are getting married.

4 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2019
sorry sis
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by showafrica(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2019
Jazz is working somewhere...
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by psychologygh: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
in Ghana,in such cases,you report him to the Women And Juvinile Support Unit now known as the Domestic Violence Support Unit under the Police Unit and within 24 hours,the man will be arrested and jailed or better still be forced to take care of the child and mother even when the marriage is over.

7 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by psychologygh: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
in Ghana,in such cases,you report him to the Women And Juvinile Support Unit now known as the Domestic Violence Support Unit under the Police Unit and within 24 hours,the man will be arrested and jailed or better still be forced to take care of the child and mother even when the marriage is over.So men are always scared to misbehave in Ghana or act irresponsible

3 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by foyeks2001(f): 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2019
We that found good men should always be grateful to God.

So many are irresponsible idiots.

7 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by tejiri4(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Let wait for the man story before judging grin
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
I am actually an emotional guy,who do feel for humans in pain and distress. But in recent times,i dont want to be having sympathy for couples (especially women),since a topic hit frontpage about an abused wife that still went back to the husband.
You cant interfere in love matter,dont be surprised that this lady is currently having steamy sex with the husband..
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
foooking bloggers.
and she cannot name the husband?
where is the taxi she is leaving with at that time?

just another useless article highlighting why we need to regulate social media. made up story from a uselss blog pushed to fp by seun's compromised mods.

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Dee60: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
I dont want to jump into conclusion but I should ask some questions.

Did you notice these signs before you married? If you did why did you go ahead?
Re: How My Husband Threw Our 6-month-old Baby And I Out - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Most times I don't pity your type, what are you still doing in that house?, forget love or the baby carry your things jeje and go your way, if you work it's way better train your kid and find love else where.... You can't change him and he will kill you las las
What kind of stupid grammar is this?
"my husband threw I and my..." if you can't write in English why not just do it in pidgin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Welcomes Twin Baby Boys (Photos) / I Think I Think Too Much... Is This Normal?? / My Story, Women And Men, Read And Learn From It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.