Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read (142824 Views)

Nas And Damien Marley - Sabali Video!---- Truth! / Is It True That Sauce Kid Said He's Better Than Nas And Big L / Nas And Nelly In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 24, 2009
Don't deceive yourselves. What kind of mason are they? Because if the rumour about masons is true, then I think Nas's last album should sell 8million while bp3 should be going on it's 3rd platinum by now. But that is not the case so I'll assume masons are just everyday people with different ideas of religion after all. Lucifer by the way is a name of a planet that used to be in our solar system. So you conspiracy nuts do your research well before assuming.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by No2Atheism(m): 1:16am On Nov 24, 2009
9jaganja:

Don't deceive yourselves. What kind of mason are they? Because if the rumour about masons is true, then I think Nas's last album should sell 8million while bp3 should be going on it's 3rd platinum by now. But that is not the case so I'll assume masons are just everyday people with different ideas of religion after all. [b]Lucifer by the way is a name of a planet that used to be in our solar system. [/b]So you conspiracy nuts do your research well before assuming.

Okay now shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . . . can u provide references for ur highlighted statement.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 24, 2009
Lucifer is a latin word meaning light bearer. And in pre historics times, there was a luminous planet in our solar system before it was destroyed  or partly destroyed. The planet was made up of water and so it was very transparent. Have you ever heard of events where toads, fishes etc,  fall from the sky? Some Astrologists say they are coming from the remaining parts of the luminescence planet Lucifer!. I have seen fishes falling from the sky in Ekiti State in Nigeria. I don't know if anyone else here has but it's real.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by No2Atheism(m): 2:54am On Nov 24, 2009
9jaganja:

Lucifer is a latin word meaning light bearer. And in pre historics times, there was a luminous planet in our solar system before it was destroyed  or partly destroyed. The planet was made up of water and so it was very transparent. Have you ever heard of events where toads, fishes etc,  fall from the sky? Some Astrologists  say they are coming from the remaining parts of the luminescence planet Lucifer!. I have seen fishes falling from the sky in Ekiti State in Nigeria. I don't know if anyone else here has but it's real.

Do you realise that you just made a very very big jump and conclusion from saying

Lucifer is a latin word meaning light bearer.

to

And in pre historics times, there was a luminous planet in our solar system before it was destroyed  or partly destroyed.

and then to implying that

Lucifer by the way is a name of a planet that used to be in our solar system.

-------------------------------------------

Kindly provide sources please i need to research myself and draw my own conclusions . .
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 24, 2009
Lucifer means light bearer in latin, and the luminous surface the planet lucifer scored it that name lucifer which is light bearer. How is that a big jump? when sun light reaches the planet, it shines bright because it is transparent in nature. How is that a big jump?

What source do you want me to provide? I can send you text books if you want them. I can't find anywhere online that talks about lucifer in astrological form except the biblical forms of it. So in case you are ready for a big read, go study astrology or something. Do you think I'll just pull off that lucifer as a planet in our solar system stuff from off my ass? Well, to each his own words. Have fun!!
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2009
Finding this was a pain in the ass. but here read if you believe in conspiracy theories and 2012. http://www.librarising.com/cosmology/maldek.html

Note that my first reference wasn't from that article. But the article makes reference to lucifer a very large planet. Some say our moon is a part of the planet. Now, can I rest? Do your own research and don't take my word for it. I personally don't believe that article but it's the only article I could find that refers to Lucifer as a planet in our Solar system. That site has a lot of bullshit to go around too you can check them out.

Now back to our argument. If the moon was a part of this planet Lucifer, now imagine a bigger moon way bigger than our earth. Then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. The first reference I heard of Lucifer as a planet was in an astrology lecture I attended in my school. I was invited by a nerdy and space crazy friend. It was cool though.

@No2atheism, I'll like to know what the US is doing blasting the surface of the moon just to text if there is water their. I thought they have been there before, can't they go there again? They eventually found out the surface of the moon has water.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2009
see all dis ones! all this una conspiracy theories, today na mason, tomorrow ogboni, next amorc, after witch, small na boys scout grin grin grin grin grin

una no dey ever think? y una like fables and long stories? it makes u feel better that successful pple are in some sect or cult and that is why they are rich? LOSERS, BRAIN DEAD LOSERS, open your eyes naw, hw does being a mason automatically translate to record sales, na masonry come put hand for pple pocket remove money buy album? haha!

the bible refers to pple like u all as those who have given themselves over to false stories and genealogies, appointing themselves teachers to feed the their blind stupidity.

shey u kuku knw that the christian church was once a secret cult according to the powers that be? that there was a time in history when the church was hunted, which was the precursor to that story about the knight templars? and that those templars are supposed to be the ones that metamorphosed into this your mason?

tseew, una no get work, if me and my best friend gather say we form club and a third mugun, lets call him u, comes along and asks us what our club is about and we evade him, give him some long list of requirements to join our club promising him heaven and earth and make some regalia make up some stupid ass ritual like bowing three times, we don turn secret cult abi? pronto

UNA TO MUMU, na so the fable that its some roundtable that decides what goes on in naija, who becomes president bla bla bla, only a slowpoke would believe that tale, shey dem project the last 15 years sef? in ur mind?

OLODO, ok so every rich man na cult member or mason or wateva, i guess thats why they are rich and u r poor and spend time discussing them? MUMU
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by hax: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2009
Doesn't really concern me what they do in their private lives. As long as they make good music, then it's fine. Unless they're using subliminal messages to do mind control or something. shocked

Then it's probably too late for me anyways.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by A40(m): 12:54am On Nov 27, 2009
Are you guys still on this B.S? anyways sha i'll blame it on the recession
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by hax: 2:19am On Nov 27, 2009
Why does it get to us and control us to do bad things subconsciously when people say 666 backwards in songs and we can't even hear them, and yet all of us aren't saints with churches and mosques making loud noise everyday on every single street in Lagos? lol
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by chiogo(f): 3:20am On Nov 27, 2009
hax:

Why does it get to us and control us to do bad things subconsciously when people say 666 backwards in songs and we can't even hear them, and yet all of us aren't saints with churches and mosques making loud noise everyday on every single street in Lagos? lol
Huh? didn't get that.

Anyway, I dunno what to believe about this whole mason talk.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by hax: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
chiogo:

Huh? didn't get that.

Anyway, I dunno what to believe about this whole mason talk.
They say they're using the music to control us subconsciously by repeating '666' or 'satansatansatan' in it, forwards or backwards. I'm saying it isn't possible, or we'd all be saints from the way churches force use their loudspeakers to make noise so that everyone would hear their prayers, even those outside the church. Especially MFM. FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE! lol
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by chiogo(f): 5:12am On Nov 28, 2009
hax:

They say they're using the music to control us subconsciously by repeating '666' or 'satansatansatan' in it, forwards or backwards. I'm saying it isn't possible, or we'd all be saints from the way churches force use their loudspeakers to make noise so that everyone would hear their prayers, even those outside the church. Especially MFM. FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE! lol
lmao!! Ok, I get it. True. Satansatan coo, Luciferlucifer nee. grin
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2009
am telling you! you cant imagine the level of mumu-ism o! subliminal ko submarine ni!

i rmbr web i was in schl way back, i met some muslim guy who brought some tape like that and cornered all in my room to listen, see yarns and long fables, including all this mason yarn, i think that time even micheal jackson was supposed to be a member grin grin grin grin grin grin

tseew, the funniest one was some crap where the guy ws saying that if u play a tape backwards u will hear some satan crap, in fact the guy played back a mj song and said the stupid mumbling and jumbled up crap we heard was supposed to be from a service where they were worshipping satan!!!!!!

as in in the first place since wen did anyone start playing a tape backwards? do pple now do recordings backwards? then how in Gods name will u hear anytin that makes sense if u play it backwards? even if the pope was recorded and played backwards am sure depending on how foolish and stupid u are am pretty sure u will claim to hear some satanic chant!!!!!!

AS IN REALLY AND PPLE BELIEVE THIS CRAP? tseew
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by simmy(m): 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2009
@ OP
oh come on, now you're getting paranoid. I'm not syng Jay-z 's cool. I've longed had a thing against his lyrics but now u're seeing masons everywhere. Interconitnental rflmao
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by lebanize: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2009
OMG I LUV RESEARCHIN ABOUT THESE STUFF
i know loadz ov celebz who beleevin da devil
1. MODANNAH THE BIGGEST MASON
2.RHIANNAH- LISTEN TO RUN THIS TOWN LOADZ OV MESSAGES BWT DA DEVIL !
3.JAY Z
4.MICHAEL JACKSON
5.GEORGE BUSH (PRESIDENT ASWELL )
LOADS OF WORSHIPERS JUST THINKK FOR A MOMENT !
ext ext ext
the triangle pyramid is THE DEVILS Sighn !
i watched documents bout dis it all makes sence
and palestine was bombed and everything by weapons which cost fortunes
and you wonderin where is the money from well u c
ITZ FROM US
WE EAT KIT KAT
AND ALL DIS NESTLE STUFF WE WATCH DISNEY CHANNEL AND ALL THESE PROGRAMS
ALL OF THE MONEY WE PAY FOR THESE GOES TO ISRAEL BECAUSE ITS THEIR COMPANY ESPECIALLY DISNEY AND NESTLE

IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT ALL MAKES SENCE
I GOT SO SCARED WHEN I HEARED THIS
SWINE FLU COMES AND WE ARE GOING TO GET MEDICINE ESPECIALLY ARABZ AGGHH CUS THEY ARE THE MOST RELIGIOUS
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE IT AND IT WILL SLOWELY KILL US and thats what the presidents want less people ! BEWARE IM TELLING YOU AND WARNING YOU OK SOO IFYOU THINK WHAT I AM SAYING IS A LOAD OV SH** THEN THINK SO CUZ AT THE END OF THE DAY I AM WRIGHT !
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by maedan(f): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
Yep I heard a lot about this Jay z being a free mason and how The owner of Procter & Gamble, US presidents and many billionaires in the US are members. I feel sorry for Beyonce bc she doesn't know wot she's gotten herself into.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2010
Why do some folks find it hard to believe what these guys are up to. Do you really think is all about the fame and money. No!! The new world order, and this is achieved by the Jewish control of the whole world's monies under this secret sect, illuminati, freemasonry, and so on and so fourth!
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by sinistyle(m): 12:18am On Apr 26, 2010
OMG!!! I'm so scared. I dont kno what to believe. I'm so into these guys and all this poo have always been surrounding jigga and at the end of the day, it cant all add up to zero. Even rock isnt safe. wetin man go do?
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by sinistyle(m): 12:19am On Apr 26, 2010
OMG!!! I'm so scared. I dont kno what to believe. I'm so into these guys and all this poo have always been surrounding jigga and at the end of the day, it cant all add up to zero. Even rock isnt safe. wetin man go do?
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by alicianna(f): 4:02am On Jul 01, 2010
Chei!, everyone suddenly don develop 3rd eye, am seriously gonna loose it, if i hear one more mason conspiracy theory.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Mynd44: 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2010
You play a tape backwards and u claim to hear satanic sounds . How would you not?
Is it just me or does Ranks007 sound NAZI hating on jews. Mason ko capenter ni
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Mynd44: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2010
You play a tape backwards and u claim to hear satanic sounds . How would you not?
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Mynd44: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2010
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by alicianna(f): 1:33am On Jul 03, 2010
Mynd_44:

abi oh! grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by VoIcElEsS: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2010
First of all, nicely done buckeye.

I can't help but wonder in "Victory" that he might dismiss freemasonry or the Illuminati.

He says there is no bond with Satan
A lot of evidence you have piled against him but I had to consider this when I replied.

Anyone feel free to reply. I'd love for anyone to clarify for me
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by Nobody: 6:27am On Nov 21, 2010
three years on and its more truthful than ever.
Re: Nas And Jay-z Mason's Theory Interesting Read by sweetpet(m): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2015
Open d eyes in ur mynds and let all eyes be open.. Not only d music industry is under control of d devil but d whole world... Chooze whom u serve and serve who u chozed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / Lil Wayne & Birdman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.