Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) (72104 Views)

Isn't This Too Much For A 4year Old. / Teacher Brutalizes Nursery 1 Pupill Over Assignment / See Assignment Given To A Primary 1 Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Slimslimqq: 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
My kid just was just promoted to nursery 1. initially he was in play group and his school fee was 25k which I pay almost thrice before the term ends, and I was still complaining that the fee is too much for such class.

But now, he's been promoted to nursery 1 and the school fee is almost double the former fee(40k).
How many times will I pay this one bayi? (Maybe 10 times) embarassed

I have been thinking, isn't this wickedness, how would u be expecting 40k for a nursery 1 pupil per term.

Abi its poverty thats making me think like that, or maybe its normal.

Note that, this school is the most affordable in my vicinity. Just a 3 mins walk from my house.

I'm thinking of looking for another school maybe still faraway a bit, but the school fee isn't high, I don't mind taking my time daily to take him to such school.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Janesouthall: 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Cut ur coat according to your size.... Take your kid to a school you can afford...

538 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by mariahAngel(f): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Janesouthall:
Cut ur coat according to your size.... Take your kid to a school you can afford...

Simple.

311 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by ezugegere(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Please don't over stress yourself. Take your child to a school you can comfortably afford

227 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Slimslimqq: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Janesouthall:
definitely thanks

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Slimslimqq: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Orire01:
cheesy @Op which area is this
jibowu, yaba

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Slimslimqq: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
ezugegere:
Please don't over stress yourself. Take your child to a school you can comfortably afford
thank u

5 Likes

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Richy4(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
You can always home train him.... That coloring aspect, He will make a good painter cheesy

99 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Promiseibritam: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
If u hv the money ur decision is simple, bt if itz against ur strength bros Run cuz during fee drive dat child would nt allow u to drink water untill he return to sch.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Slimslimqq: 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Richy4:
You can always home train him.... That coloring aspect, He will make a good painter cheesy
funny but true. Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Slimslimqq: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Promiseibritam:
If u hv the money ur decision is simple, bt if itz against ur strength bros Run cuz during fee drive dat child would nt allow u to drink water untill he return to sch.
so true

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by NoToPile: 5:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
When I saw 40k in your write up I was like aha its because of textbooks as prices are on the high now on checking the picture I actually find it strange that books/ educational materials are 5k for a nursery 1 student.

Are you sure they are buying all the necessary books? Because I know the textbooks for nursery 1 are more than 5k this 2021 especially with the rate of inflation and I am talking about the cheapest from our Nigerian publishers.

As for the school fees Its the environment you live in, there are areas in outer lagos with cheaper schools as cheap as 10k,15k 20k and the expensive ones are available too but September is always loaded because of textbooks.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Lamanii22(f): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
Simply change your child's school... My niece's fee is 25k... Basic 3... And they are teaching her very well ...

Oh plus the books? it's not much OP.... You'd only pay the 40k for this term, it would be cheaper.. next term...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by ImaIma1(f): 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
It's not. It's just too much for your pocket. Change her school to what you are comfortable with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by HUSTLER001: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
After one idiot would come and advice us to get married even when we are not bouyant. Nonsense!

210 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by bukatyne(f): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Slimslimqq:
My kid just was just promoted to nursery 1. initially he was in play group and his school fee was 25k which I pay almost thrice before the term ends, and I was still complaining that the fee is too much for such class.

But now, he's been promoted to nursery 1 and the school fee is almost double the former fee(40k).

I have been thinking, isn't this wickedness, how would u be expecting 40k for a nursery 1 pupil per term.

Note that, this school is the most affordable in my vicinity. Just a 3 mins walk from my house.

I'm thinking of looking for another school maybe still faraway a bit, but the school fee isn't high, I don't mind taking my time daily to take him to such school.

Lalasticlala
Seun

How much is your monthly income? That of your wife? How much is your rent?

Do you have any expenditure apart from living expenses?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by amajato: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
After you people will insult school owners that they are paying teachers 20k. How can they pay teachers 100k when you say 40k is too big to pay for a term of 3 months? Na the teachers I blame sha.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by wunmi590(m): 7:52pm On Aug 16, 2021

OP, one thing I look before spending money is the value for that money...

With your kid results I can tell you that the teachers are really trying on the kid and the money you have been spending is really visible....

I pay more for my daughter in creche, I wouldn't advice you to withdraw, if you know you can always pay the money like 2-3times...

God will give you and your wife better jobs to be able to conveniently do better things for your kid.

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by mission08: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Do you really need to display that report card with all the details? The write up alone should suffice I think....

Like others have said, you choose the school you can afford to pay comfortably. There is no need to put yourself under undue pressure.

Hmmm....this life is not balance! Just today someone told me the cost of paying for her sons (2 boys) transportation alone via school bus is 120k.

It is well. E go better

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Uyi168: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Lalasticlala
Seun
40k per pupil.
Yet, they may end up paying teachers in the school peanuts..

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Uyi168: 8:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
HUSTLER001:
After one idiot would come and advice us to get married even when we are not bouyant. Nonsense!
Those ones head nor correct..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by airex(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
Uyi168:
40k per pupil.
Yet, they may end up paying teachers in the school peanuts..

With the way the parents are scattering the money up and down for the school owner, how will they pay well.
Some might end up not paying for a term sef.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Uyi168: 9:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
airex:
With the way the parents are scattering the money up and down for the school owner, how will they pay well.
Some might end up not paying for a term sef.
It's true Sha.
I've taught before. And I remember some parents ran away with school fees and co.. Nigerians get mind Sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by yuping(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
This life no balance some University up north pay less, if you can afford is for your child, but always cut your court according to your size.
Last night (Sunday) Ozioma still buy drink of 90k for crowd make him never meet before.
God which kind friend you dey push come my side naaa. If I talk them go say entitlement but them no sabi say my garri na him go suffer am last last.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by dearygally: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
Small time another belle go show

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Slimslimqq: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lamanii22:
Simply change your child's school... My niece's fee is 25k... Basic 3... And they are teaching her very well ...

Oh plus the books? it's not much OP.... You'd only pay the 40k for this term, it would be cheaper.. next term...
yeah but its still looks expensive to me on 30k

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by EndNigeriaNoow: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Slimslimqq:

Lalasticlala
Seun
live below ur means until u are capable of living above ur means. CSTV

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isn't This Too Much For A Nursery 1 Pupil?(picture Attached) by Slimslimqq: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
bukatyne:

How much is your monthly income? That of your wife? How much is your rent?

Do you have any expenditure apart from living expenses?
I earn daily. I have a pos shop. My wife is still in higher institution, and I don't pay rent, I own d house.

The only extra expenses I have, is my wife who is still studying and my jnr bro who is also studying.

I swear its not easy.

43 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Lasu 2012/2013 Academic Section. Lets Meet Here Now. / Exam Question For 500Level Lautech Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.