Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain (3145 Views)

Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain / The Infographic Map Of Kano Emirates, Emir Sanusi Got Smallest Land Mass / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted On The Road In Abuja, Advises Against Drunk Driving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by SharpmindsAC: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2018
GOD'S OWN COUNTRY
By: Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa

I had a change of perception about Nigeria the day I sighted on a prayer mountain, her 'geographical' map naturally engraved on the rock. The map, though recently painted the green-white-green Nigerian national colour has been there since time immemorial according to findings. A change of perception from me in the sense that I have started considering the artificiality of Nigeria until then.

I remember vividly sometimes back when a fellow challenged me of not using my network to 'support' the Secessionists' Campaign, a just cause and instead, I am pushing for a reformed and liveable Nigeria which according to him is one of British colonies in Africa, where people of much differences and 'incompatible' cultures are lured and/or coerced to come together and live 'peacefully' even when the Niger-Area 'project' was merely an experiment by her founders. (History has it that the British Colonialists predicted Nigeria to expire and perhaps not last more than a century).

Apologies to the aggrieved and/or marginalized communities and ethnicities within Nigeria that are of the opinion that secession is the best option for them, with the belief that Nigeria is an 'unnecessary' error that must be fixed. However, God being the Supreme Being does not make mistakes. We have had country breakups in the past. The Soviet Union in Europe, Korea in Asia, and recently, Sudan in Africa, just to mention but a few. My point is, should Nigeria not be in God's plans and will, we would have parted ways during the civil war, events and incidences that played out notwithstanding.

Dear countrymen, let us unanimously and consciously come together as one force, sacrificing for the Nigeria of our dream. This we must do because as it stands, the reasons for the call for breakups is, hate, marginalization, nepotism, poverty, hunger, anger, unemployment etc inflicted on us as a people by politicians whom we often choose to represent us at various levels of government.

In a nutshell, Nigeria would be the best country ever where everyone would want to visit (and no one would be calling for separation) if we can get it right in the aspect of leadership across all sectors. Same goes to any other country, even USA. Should they get it wrong in terms of leadership and have their situation as bad as what is experienced right now in Nigeria (where the people are starving as though we are at war), there would also be uprisings and calls for secession.

Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa Republics would still be errors if the problem of leadership is not fixed. Come to think of it, the Igbos who have been on this cause for quite a time now still have politicians who represent them in the Nigerian National Assembly and House of Representatives. Should they be serious about separation, one would have expected them to withdraw and return home, and, make the southeastern part of the country a model region, ripe for independence. Rather, they keep up with the status quo, nonchallant about the people they represent but keep filling their pockets. Now, if Biafra should be 'realized', believe me, there would be more problems. Same applies to others.

We all are suffering from the same predicament - bad leadership. Fixing leadership is fixing Nigeria. Unfortunately, we have allowed the enemies to sow seeds of hatred, distrust, fear and greed among us as a people. And as I always emphasize, politicians made a project of our vulnerability as a people. They invented hunger and poverty to tame us and reduce our self-worth such that we have no values for ourselves, and others around us. However, we must find a meeting point because that's the only way out.

Not participating in politics and boycotting elections is not the solution. If nothing else, it is only going to make things worse. They have built structures that enthrone them at will. The greedy politicians would only THRIVE the more if we do not consciously counter their game plan of recycling themselves and their households in the corridor of power. And to what end? Of course, more poverty and hunger and sufferings. Should that be the case, then war is inevitable. By then, I'm afraid there won't be innocents, we will all be guilty!

Ridding the enemies of Nigeria of power is very easy, all we need do is retire them in a bloodless Revolution by the ballot. Should we miss this peaceful chance, then I am afraid, we all may be pushed to the wall beyond stretch that may eventually lead to an uprising. However, note that, BLOODLESS does not connotes a sort of weak approach void of actions to quench the wicked, no. Bloodless actually means forcefully taking our place and freeing our land of every bad leader there in, and, should any resist in any form, making such pay direly - and perhaps grant amnesty to those who genuinely repent. Getting rid of the wicked is not bloody, it is righteousness!

God Himself has given us a country with the most potentials and resources to be the best ever, He keeps us in mind, answering our prayers of a better Nigeria. For our request for the miracle, He has provided us ourselves with the opportunity to be the long awaited miracle to free Nigeria of sufferings and afflictions caused us by bad leadership.

"...the greatest miracle of this generation would be the Enthronement of good leaders across all sectors of the society, especially, politically "

I am Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa, Youth Advocate and Social Reformer and, an arrowhead in the ongoing YOUTH sociopolitical Revolution in Nigeria.

2 Shares

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by koolaid87: 6:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Ok
Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 06, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Oche211(m): 7:01am On Mar 06, 2018
Ok
Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Ofodirinwa: 7:03am On Mar 06, 2018
fetish christians

2 Likes

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by lexy070(m): 7:08am On Mar 06, 2018
Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by chuksjuve(m): 7:13am On Mar 06, 2018
One thing most people are ignorant of is the sovereignty of God!!
The fact that HE seems inactive to your mind and eyes doesn't stop HIS existence and power over even the darkest part and times of human endeavors..

All I can say is this:

God has everything under control whether you acknowledge it or ignorantly dismiss it..

It doesn't change anything!!

Atheist can argue all they like.

2 Likes

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Mekanus(m): 7:19am On Mar 06, 2018
Deluded Christians

4 Likes

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by conductorL3: 7:28am On Mar 06, 2018
With the amount of people butchered in the Shithole everyday, it's safe to say that Fraudgeria is Lucifer's playground not God's.

God has no plans for a country that killed 3 million of his creation (and counting) in a selfish bid to save it's man-made devil-inspired existence.

Keep deluding yourself Yoruba moozlem advanced yoonity beggar OP cheesy grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by thesicilian: 7:44am On Mar 06, 2018
That stone was probably painted by a prophet prior to taking his gullible members there the next day

3 Likes

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Firefire(m): 8:16am On Mar 06, 2018
This place is Ori'oke Babalola in Odo'owa, Kwara State.

2 Likes

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by bonechamberlain(m): 8:19am On Mar 06, 2018
nonsense, which God angry
Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by melodyogonna(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2018
this man is a fool.
God don't make mistake? is God Fredrick lugard or his ashawo girlfriend flora Shaw that created Nigeria?
Nigeria is God's hands that's why it survived the civil war? so God sacrificed the lives of 3million children and over 90000 soldiers to keep Nigeria one?
Fools Everywhere SHM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2018
Stupidity and gullibility at their apogees. sad
Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by OjukwuWarBird: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2018
God can still dissolve a marriage instituted by him if One of the partners do not respect the rules of marriage.

@ sharpmindsAC

3 Likes

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2018
k
Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Obdk: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2018
unity beggars doingvthr thing. nothing they will not try

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by oladeebo: 9:47am On Mar 06, 2018
Op those who dream to see the end of Nigeria would die leave Nigeria
Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by debolayinka(m): 9:52am On Mar 06, 2018
As much I believe in the wonders of God, this looks artificial.
Besides, why is it just becoming news if it has always been there.

Nigeria is in God's heart, with or without this.
Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by FarahAideed: 10:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Nonsense ..if you know the human eyes will always see what it wants to see then you will know this us nonsense

1 Like

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2018
God can't make Nigeria great. Only Nigerians can make Nigeria great. You can keep deceiving yourselves while people die and suffer.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/god-does-not-build-countries-men-do/

2 Likes

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by opribo(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2018
When you take a cursory glance at the physical map of Nigeria, you will notice the way nature has naturally divided the country with the river Niger and Benue that tapers into the Atlantic ocean down south.
That is North, East & West.

Historically, natural boundaries are defined and set by rivers and mountains but we broke barriers by hegemonously looping people who have nothing in common, DNA wise, culturally, religiously, values, norm, character, vision, language, belief system, settlement system, tolerance, life style, social system, food etc. Nothing whatsoever in common. In such fusion only that thrives is injustice which can never withstand the test of time.

4 Likes

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by gidgiddy: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2018
It was a dark day on the day Lugard created the disaster called Nigeria in 1914

1 Like

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 06, 2018
This Op is deluded. That piece of crap was obviously carved there by a person. And GOD never hand is the silly amalgamation.

2 Likes

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by femo86(m): 10:51am On Mar 06, 2018
Tell me more Mr. Prophet.....

Who carved the yeye map on the ori oke?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2018
chuksjuve:
One thing most people are ignorant of is the sovereignty of God!!
The fact that HE seems inactive to your mind and eyes doesn't stop HIS existence and power over even the darkest part and times of human endeavors..

All I can say is this:

God has everything under control whether you acknowledge it or ignorantly dismiss it..

It doesn't change anything!!

Atheist can argue all they like.

God has nothing to do with Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by oladeebo: 12:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
PrecisionFx:

God has nothing to do with Nigeria.
are you have something to do with God?

1 Like

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by etebefia: 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
oladeebo:
are you have something to do with God?
Englishing Englisher, Englishizing England English cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros abeg write in your native language.

1 Like

Re: God Has Nigeria In Mind - Map Of Nigeria Spotted On A Praying Mountain by achiever12: 1:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
SharpmindsAC:
GOD'S OWN COUNTRY
By: Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa

I had a change of perception about Nigeria the day I sighted on a prayer mountain, her 'geographical' map naturally engraved on the rock. The map, though recently painted the green-white-green Nigerian national colour has been there since time immemorial according to findings. A change of perception from me in the sense that I have started considering the artificiality of Nigeria until then.

I remember vividly sometimes back when a fellow challenged me of not using my network to 'support' the Secessionists' Campaign, a just cause and instead, I am pushing for a reformed and liveable Nigeria which according to him is one of British colonies in Africa, where people of much differences and 'incompatible' cultures are lured and/or coerced to come together and live 'peacefully' even when the Niger-Area 'project' was merely an experiment by her founders. (History has it that the British Colonialists predicted Nigeria to expire and perhaps not last more than a century).

Apologies to the aggrieved and/or marginalized communities and ethnicities within Nigeria that are of the opinion that secession is the best option for them, with the belief that Nigeria is an 'unnecessary' error that must be fixed. However, God being the Supreme Being does not make mistakes. We have had country breakups in the past. The Soviet Union in Europe, Korea in Asia, and recently, Sudan in Africa, just to mention but a few. My point is, should Nigeria not be in God's plans and will, we would have parted ways during the civil war, events and incidences that played out notwithstanding.

Dear countrymen, let us unanimously and consciously come together as one force, sacrificing for the Nigeria of our dream. This we must do because as it stands, the reasons for the call for breakups is, hate, marginalization, nepotism, poverty, hunger, anger, unemployment etc inflicted on us as a people by politicians whom we often choose to represent us at various levels of government.

In a nutshell, Nigeria would be the best country ever where everyone would want to visit (and no one would be calling for separation) if we can get it right in the aspect of leadership across all sectors. Same goes to any other country, even USA. Should they get it wrong in terms of leadership and have their situation as bad as what is experienced right now in Nigeria (where the people are starving as though we are at war), there would also be uprisings and calls for secession.

Biafra, Oduduwa and Arewa Republics would still be errors if the problem of leadership is not fixed. Come to think of it, the Igbos who have been on this cause for quite a time now still have politicians who represent them in the Nigerian National Assembly and House of Representatives. Should they be serious about separation, one would have expected them to withdraw and return home, and, make the southeastern part of the country a model region, ripe for independence. Rather, they keep up with the status quo, nonchallant about the people they represent but keep filling their pockets. Now, if Biafra should be 'realized', believe me, there would be more problems. Same applies to others.

We all are suffering from the same predicament - bad leadership. Fixing leadership is fixing Nigeria. Unfortunately, we have allowed the enemies to sow seeds of hatred, distrust, fear and greed among us as a people. And as I always emphasize, politicians made a project of our vulnerability as a people. They invented hunger and poverty to tame us and reduce our self-worth such that we have no values for ourselves, and others around us. However, we must find a meeting point because that's the only way out.

Not participating in politics and boycotting elections is not the solution. If nothing else, it is only going to make things worse. They have built structures that enthrone them at will. The greedy politicians would only THRIVE the more if we do not consciously counter their game plan of recycling themselves and their households in the corridor of power. And to what end? Of course, more poverty and hunger and sufferings. Should that be the case, then war is inevitable. By then, I'm afraid there won't be innocents, we will all be guilty!

Ridding the enemies of Nigeria of power is very easy, all we need do is retire them in a bloodless Revolution by the ballot. Should we miss this peaceful chance, then I am afraid, we all may be pushed to the wall beyond stretch that may eventually lead to an uprising. However, note that, BLOODLESS does not connotes a sort of weak approach void of actions to quench the wicked, no. Bloodless actually means forcefully taking our place and freeing our land of every bad leader there in, and, should any resist in any form, making such pay direly - and perhaps grant amnesty to those who genuinely repent. Getting rid of the wicked is not bloody, it is righteousness!

God Himself has given us a country with the most potentials and resources to be the best ever, He keeps us in mind, answering our prayers of a better Nigeria. For our request for the miracle, He has provided us ourselves with the opportunity to be the long awaited miracle to free Nigeria of sufferings and afflictions caused us by bad leadership.

"...the greatest miracle of this generation would be the Enthronement of good leaders across all sectors of the society, especially, politically "

I am Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa, Youth Advocate and Social Reformer and, an arrowhead in the ongoing YOUTH sociopolitical Revolution in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption The Look On Tinubu's Face At The APC National Convention / Twitter User Finally Leaks Photo Of Newly Acquired Planes By Nigeria Air Ways. / Atiku Christmas Carol Campaign Song #atiku #atikulated #merrychristmas (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.