Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

A Call From The Grave (horror Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Call From The Grave (horror Story) (656 Views)

Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building / A Call From the Grave / Sleep Paralysis (A Really Short Horror Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

A Call From The Grave (horror Story) by Igweakpos(m): 8:07am On Mar 06, 2018
Written by Martins.
Source: www.igwescrib.com

I can’t say for sure how long I have been laying still in this dark, stench and quiet vacuum deep down the earth of an unknown location but I am certain never to make that call for help even in the face of death. I will take my chances in here to see what slowly becomes of me. At least they thought I had died, they thought I am no more, they thought they had won. Well, good for them, for I will lay in here till that voice comes back to take from me that which it had gracefully given. Though I know how strange it might sound if I tell you that I am at this moment writing to you all from a vacuum buried deep into the earth. Death at this moment will be a bliss against all I had seen, death would be a well-served reward for my foolishness and mistrust, death would be my shadow to watch and bear me witness while I drift into it…death is bliss. My soul had gone and had returned with a message, a message so powerful my heart finds hard to tell, so heavy to share…a message my soul couldn’t bear.But yet , I will tell it to the world, I will tell it to you, you…and you, I will tell it to those who wishes to listen, I will tell to those who wish to learn. Again, I wish not to tell it not for the fun nor the call for help nor for pity party…I will tell it for the single message it holds. I don’t know how long my heart-beat will go on before it stops ~that’s if my heart still makes a beat , for I can’t hear it beat, nor had I heard it beat ~so I will keep my message brief, straight and simple. My name is Kenneth, Kenneth Aguda but well of course, you can now call me Bruno and this is my story…

https://igwescrib.com/a-call-from-the-grave-by-martins/

Re: A Call From The Grave (horror Story) by kevwecute1(f): 8:57am On Mar 06, 2018
Arm robber,thief,does this story belongs to you?
It's ghostwriter story, go and write your own.mcheeeew[color=#000099][/color]
Re: A Call From The Grave (horror Story) by Godwinfury(m): 9:28am On Mar 06, 2018
You guys are the reason why majority of NL writers are afraid to post their story online, imagine, you are even claiming to be the writer.
ghostwritter, someone is plagiarizing your story oo.
Re: A Call From The Grave (horror Story) by ghostwritter(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2018
Igweakpos, the fact that u copied my story word for word without acknowledging me is not even my problem...my problem with u is that u were sooo stupid to clame ownership and brought it here to thesame forum where it originated.
If I must tell u d truth, I will advice u bring down the post before my literary goons decend on u and ur site mercilessly. It's idiots like u that don't make me complete my stories on nairaland. Wallahi, brother seun, lalasticlala and Divenpen1 must hear dis.
For ur information, if u so wish to have the story on ur website, my real name is Omotayo Taofiq Suleman.
Thanks so much Kevwecute1 and Godwinfury for standing against this thief. (infact, both of u should send ur emails, I've got a gift for u)

1 Like

Re: A Call From The Grave (horror Story) by lalasticlala(m): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2018
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking,

https://www.nairaland.com/4192467/call-grave

1 Like

(1)

Would You Like To Make Money As A Writer? / Life As It Comes / Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.