Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island (37475 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
ikombe:
Where this guy see money for vacation

Lmao.. Do your research well b4 you type.

No be all Nigerian super rich kids they flaunt their parents wealth and disturb the internet.

There are a million and one super rich kids in Nigeria you know nothing about.

The question you should be asking " is Juliet in for real or for the money". That is the million $ question.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by xcllaxix(m): 11:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Pack a light bag?..funny..My brother,women no get light bag o..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by Coolgent(m): 6:29am On Mar 07, 2018
ibkkk:
BabbanBura, come on here!
This is a CLUE wink
U may be right gaskiya.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by BabbanBura(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2018
ibkkk:
BabbanBura, come on here!
This is a CLUE wink

Clue for wetin? I don pass that level wey any lady go do ping pong with ma head - pls decide what you want and keep to your lane - Shikenan. But get it right, you can never make a maga outta me - just in case that's your driver.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by BabbanBura(m): 6:57am On Mar 07, 2018
Coolgent:

U may be right gaskiya.

Right say wetin?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by BabbanBura(m): 7:02am On Mar 07, 2018
Assassin101:
are you maman "duri"?

Ma friend, sorry you no bi ma fren, anyway go learn Hausa first before coming to disgrace yaself online trying to be oversabi, Mr ITK.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by ikombe: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2018
Magnifik18:

Lmao.. Do your research well b4 you type.

No be all Nigerian super rich kids they flaunt their parents wealth and disturb the internet.

There are a million and one super rich kids in Nigeria you know nothing about.

The question you should be asking " is Juliet in for real or for the money". That is the million $ question.
Never knew his father was rich tho
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by Assassin101: 9:09am On Mar 07, 2018
if e dey pain u say I sabi pass u, then I endear you to embrace suicide, you wont be d first useless fool to jump into a lagoon. you're better off dead anyway
BabbanBura:

Ma friend, sorry you no bi ma fren, anyway go learn Hausa first before coming to disgrace yaself online trying to be oversabi, Mr ITK.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by BabbanBura(m): 3:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
Assassin101:
if e dey pain u say I sabi pass u, then I endear you to embrace suicide, you wont be d first useless fool to jump into a lagoon. you're better off dead anyway

Thank you Mr Wise man - No forget to go and learn Hausa Language so you wont appear to be the fool here
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by ibkkk(f): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
BabbanBura:

Clue for wetin? I don pass that level wey any lady go do ping pong with ma head - pls decide what you want and keep to your lane - Shikenan. But get it right, you can never make a maga outta me - just in case that's your driver.

Kuna da kyau
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by ibkkk(f): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
Coolgent:

U may be right gaskiya.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by ibkkk(f): 9:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
BabbanBura:

By the time i get hold of you, you'll be more than a maga tongue wink
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by BabbanBura(m): 1:22am On Mar 13, 2018
ibkkk:

By the time i get hold of you, you'll be more than a maga tongue wink

wallahi kwalelenki! Zan kuda wusiyata in barki da hamma
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by ibkkk(f): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2018
BabbanBura:

wallahi kwalelenki! Zan kuda wusiyata in barki da hamma

??
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by Coolgent(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
ibkkk:

smiley
Kin lalace fa!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by ibkkk(f): 5:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Coolgent:

Kin lalace fa!

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim On Romantic Vacation In São Tomé Island by Coolgent(m): 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2018
ibkkk:

Ina wasa ne

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laide Bakare Bares Cleavage In New Year Photo / Mompha Poses With His Rolls Royce Wraith & Range Rover Autobiography Customized / Chidinma Okeke In Lagos Court This Morning - Chukwuemeka Ugwuonye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.