Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,360 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll (2485 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / MC Oluomo Twitter Poll Between Buhari & Atiku- See Who's Leading / Bobrisky Advised To Pick PDP Nomination As He Beats Saraki In Twitter Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by RZArecta2(m): 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
In a vivid reflection of what may happen next year, a twitter poll conducted earlier today between a bowl of puff puff and president Buhari has left the president licking his wounds after suffering a shocking and disgraceful defeat to the puff puff. I guess baba has to start packing his bags to Daura since even snacks are more relevant than he is grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by ZombieTAMER: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari means Ebola virus in the dictionary

Go ahead and check undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by RZArecta2(m): 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
Buhari means Ebola virus in the dictionary

Go ahead and check undecided
hahaha grin very possible, the lesbian goat must be herded back to Daura next year SHIKENA

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by omololu2020(m): 2:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari government has failed, I will vote against him in 2019

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by swagagolic01(m): 2:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please if you don't have a pvc, go and get one, buhari must go back to daura....

If you get to the Ince office and they refused to issue you a card, beat the inec officer up...

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by chuksjuve(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Even Fura will defeat him angry

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by 4kDdullard: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
Please who knows if Sarrki has committed suicide following the inability of his idol to meet up with their financial agreement?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by EricBloodAxe: 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
See how healthy, fresh and nourishing the puff puff looks compared to the dullard.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by Ratello: 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
This is just too bad and demeaning for a sitting President, Jonathan never had it this worst!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by FarahAideed: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
There is no known poll combination that Buhari can win online yet his zombie lieutenants keep urging him that its only Igbo people that detest him ...abi is it only only Igbos that are online in Nigeria?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by xcolanto(m): 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
This one is even small self!
On nairaland a stone beat him hands down.
This happened years ago. Take that poll again today and he is bound to be buried. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by ivandragon: 3:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
yes!

pmb must be booted out in 2019...

but that would be a futile effort if;

1. we allow the continued erosion of our Democratic principles & structures to continue unchecked... the implication is that by 2019, pmb won't need an election to stay in power;

2. a formidable but unifying personality is not presented. some one whom both the 'hailers & wailers' can get behind.

3. after all these noise, we fail to collect our PVCs or stay at home on election day thinking that 'other people will go & vote pmb out'...

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by RZArecta2(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Even the birds of the air and fishes of the sea are against the Daura dúllard. Get your PVC my people and let's vote the terrorist out

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by ANOWEDGREAT: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
RZArecta2:
In a vivid reflection of what may happen next year, a twitter poll conducted earlier today between a bowl of puff puff and president Buhari has left the president licking his wounds after suffering a shocking and disgraceful defeat to the puff puff. I guess baba has to start packing his bags to Daura since even snacks are more relevant than he is grin

Nigerians have no chill just look at what they have reduced a whole general Commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria to chaii chaii.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by TheFreeOne: 5:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
I'll go with the puff puff too.

See as its looking fresh, tasteful and delicious.

Who no like better thing? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by Sirjamo: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nonsense, APC have won 80 percent of every election since 2015, yet, some people still think Buhari will loose in 2019. By this time in 2014, political heavy weights were trooping out of PDP to APC same thing is happening now so how do you people hope to pull it off with all those spent force politicians you are parading. PMB is going nowhere any time soon, take my advice and save yourselves heart attacks, don't thank me, I give life saving advice for free

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by seunmsg(m): 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2018
Who twitter poll eep? The last time a real election was held in Nigeria, Buhari thrashed Jonathan mercilessly and that is what matters.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by RZArecta2(m): 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

Nigerians have no chill just look at what they have reduced a whole general Commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria to chaii chaii.
the so called general commander reduced himself like a deflated felele ball without any help so he should carry his kaya

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by RZArecta2(m): 6:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
I sight some medium level APC zombies crying bitterly on this thread already. Na so the loss of bayajida to ordinary puff puff pain una ? grin grin grin Bunch of moróns

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by RZArecta2(m): 6:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
4kDdullard:
Please who knows if Sarrki has committed suicide following the inability of his idol to meet up with their financial agreement?
sarrki the pervert is probably somewhere masturbáting his life away after collecting his last 30k BMC allowee... Sick sick

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by rhemmiedream(m): 6:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
I just collected my PVC and my vote belongs to PMB in 2019. Any substandard pigdiotic jew who doesn't like it should commit suicide
Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by sweetspoon: 7:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
If only Elections are won on Twitter. undecided
Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by Nutase: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
At least puff puff won't leave you hungry like za oza man.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by ChangetheChange: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin grin grin
Buhari is a gworo chewing disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Its a lie.
Let's try it here,
Like for Buhari & Share for puff Daddy grin
Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by omololu2020(m): 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
ChangetheChange:
grin grin grin
Buhari is a gworo chewing disaster
grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !!! Puff Puff Defeats President Buhari Flawlessly In Twitter Poll by drss2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ratello:
This is just too bad and demeaning for a sitting President, Jonathan never had it this worst!
wat is more demeaning dan d pic below buari dullard has seen seen anything yet.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ahmed Abdulfatah Dumps APC For PDP / Coronavirus: Virus Come Una No See Am- Rude Boy(paul Okoye) Mock Nigeria Pastors / Where Is The Super Cop Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.