Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos (30674 Views)

Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) / Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
A wife who claims to be a victim of domestic violence is seeking for divorce following alleged maltreatment from her husband. The woman who says she's currently in the hospital shared a picture of herself with bite marks on her back which was allegedly done t her by her husband.

She revealed she now wants to leave her husband who allegedly bit her and left her injured before he kills her.

Human rights lawyer, ‎Emeka Ugwuonye‎ shared chat between him and the woman online.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/husband-bites-wife-allegedly-brutalizing-lady-shares-photos.html

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by aDEOetREGE: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Coward of a man

On the other hand, I don’t blame the man

Maybe he was rich as a Bach...and our girl here disposed off all well meaning suitors for him...

Animal in human skin #fela

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Evablizin(f): 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
shocked

Is the man a vampire?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
The mark of the beast

5 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 06, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

Beating your wife looks abominable not to talk of biting her.
How humans change after marriage get me scared whenever I think of marriage.
I'm sure their relationship never started this way.

☣ ☠

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by thesicilian: 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
The only reason a man will bite his wife during a fight is if the woman was winning the fight. In which case she would actually be the one brutalizing her husband.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Lonestar124: 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
What manner of man is dis

Me to use my teeth bite person body.......God forbid

But that is not a substantial reason for divorcement

3 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by debolayinka(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2018
Anyone that beats his wife just get beards, he is in no way a man.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
She did not tell the lawyer her offense?

A man cannot wake up one day and start bitting the wife like Luis Suarez....

But a quick advice to the ladies, if you're in an abusive relationship, RUN for your life.

Life nor get duplicate.

Kindly ignore the full grown idiot below me.... Thanks

11 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by sonsomegrigbo: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
Oro awon Igbos yii ti Fe sumi o..

Igbos why you always....

oooooooooooooooo.....

don't let me give up on you oooooo..

I'm warning you!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by BlackPantherxXx: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Aba Jews and cowardice are like 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by RevJamez: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
They are no supposed to show her boobs now, what kind of nonsense is this

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Narldon: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Bite? Is he a Dog?

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by martineverest(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
I just can't imagine a woman receiving a blow from a man......so absurd!
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by BruncleZuma: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
angry angry angry angry
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
he's not a true man, no man will bite his wife no matter what, he must be a drunkard and a coward too
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by soberdrunk(m): 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Might be "self defence", no "sane" man will just start biting his wife randomly...... angry

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by ruffDiamond: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Mandrake007(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
maybe she deserves it but we have to hear from both sides before jumping into conclusion,if you can't take a blow don't throw one.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Follygunners: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
..To the Mod(s) that banned me, na garri (w/o sugar) you go wack die... angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by emmanuel596(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
People are always quick to post issues of brutalized women but they hardly post the reasons why dey were brutalized

8 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
thesicilian:
The only reason a man will bite his wife during a fight is if the woman was winning the fight. In which case she would actually be the one brutalizing her husband.

Makes sense. But some peeps fight with everything or.perhaps the woman grabbed him by theballs?

5 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by eherbal(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
maybe that was the only way he could save his life. I hate one sided stories undecided

4 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by addikt(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Is the man a vampire?

ONLY BROTHER SHAGI CAN ANSWER YOU .
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Follygunners: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
....To that Mod wey ban me, na so so garri (w/o sugar) you go wack die. angry angry angry
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
Oro awon Igbos yii ti Fe sumi o..

Igbos why you always....

oooooooooooooooo.....

don't let me give up on you oooooo..

I'm warning you!
This one brain is in slow-motion

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
angry

how Long have you been a drunk

I can help you stop alcoholic, it kills

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by banjeezay(m): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
nonsense man u turn vampire keep fr aus. u b Suarez?? wey u dey bite up and down?? aunty u better run for ur dear life before he use you do suya one night if u don sleep.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by hokafor(m): 8:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Did he bite ur breast? What about the Virginia? Sorry for the questions I want to know if he is practising kink sex

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hoodlums Who Rob Women During Early Morning Jogging Arrested In Imo .Photos / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing National Assembly Vanguard Reporter (Photos) / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.