Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos (30692 Views)

Husband Bites Off His Wife's Nose In Her Father's House (Graphic Photos, Video) / Nurse Seen Brutalizing Her Daughter In Delta, Shun Neighbours From Interfering / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Follygunners:
....To that Mod wey ban me, na so so garri (w/o sugar) you go wack die. angry angry angry

stop abusing the mod, kindly stay away from trouble, abide by the rules of this forum and you won't get banned
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by noble2faith(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
RevJamez:
They are no supposed to show her boobs now, what kind of nonsense is this

Excepting comment relating to sexuality lyk dis
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by eherbal(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Follygunners:
....To that Mod wey ban me, na so so garri (w/o sugar) you go wack die. angry angry angry
grin grin grin this hurts my tummy bad
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nawa o Buy Cowleg like 5 the man strong Holy Spirit will deal with him
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
eherbal:
grin grin grin this hurts my tummy bad
lol imagine the kind of curse... it’s not funny but I’m in tears lol
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Follygunners: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

stop abusing the mod, kindly stay away from trouble, abide by the rules of this forum and you won't get banned

I nvr abuse any of 'em but trust me, Bros... dem too dey biased and subjective, I swear. You no go understand. undecided

Peradventure, the mod wack garri kpai.. garri na food afterall na. grin
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by soberdrunk(m): 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

how Long have you been a drunk

I can help you stop alcoholic, it kills

Death comes to "ALL" one way or the other, if mine will come through something i love then it is a 'win win' for me......
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by highchief1: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
Coward of a man

On the other hand, I don’t blame the man

Maybe he was rich as a Bach...and our girl here disposed off all well meaning suitors for him...

Animal in human skin #fela
when you grow up you will understand that some women only understand the hard way

2 Likes

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by manakocha(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
What an incomplete story line...! Supposed it starts from the pre-beating saga.... I bet we ga to get some sense fixed in here....any away, consider your glass half full than half empty and settle this matter as usual and pray for a better home coz u fit quit this for another worse.

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
soberdrunk:

Death comes to "ALL" one way or the other, if mine will come through something i love then it is a 'win win' for me......

yea! death is inevitable, but it is more honorable to die for a good course, not dying because of kidney issues caused by too much intake of alcohol bro
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by godofuck231: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A wife who claims to be a victim of domestic violence is seeking for divorce following alleged maltreatment from her husband. The woman who says she's currently in the hospital shared a picture of herself with bite marks on her back which was allegedly done t her by her husband.

She revealed she now wants to leave her husband who allegedly bit her and left her injured before he kills her.

Human rights lawyer, ‎Emeka Ugwuonye‎ shared chat between him and the woman online.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/husband-bites-wife-allegedly-brutalizing-lady-shares-photos.html
congratulations on ur new tattoo, but....... WHAT DID YOU DO! Don't pass such chats we Nairalanders or most here are not fools, why does he need ur parents first? Better u were bitten than beaten
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by godofuck231: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
thesicilian:
The only reason a man will bite his wife during a fight is if the woman was winning the fight. In which case she would actually be the one brutalizing her husband.
Come! Come take orijin, colddddd orijin
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by kerry57: 9:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Up Tyson Vs holyfield. Husband Tyson well-done Ohh. May Joshua not catch u
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Graviton2(m): 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dracula returns...
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Tex42(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
SUAREZ!

this is not funny, him be vampire ni
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by thesicilian: 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
Blackfyre:

Makes sense. But some peeps fight with everything or.perhaps the woman grabbed him by theballs?
Hahaha. Thought of that too but didn't want to mention it. Very possible.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by Dearlord(m): 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
This is wrong, he should have punched her or flogged her instead of biting her.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by vuc1(m): 10:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Publicizing family matter. Even showing us her breast.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by aDEOetREGE: 10:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
highchief1:
when you grow up you will understand that some women only understand the hard way

Old Man local champion

You had better open your ancient brain and understand how things work. In civilized countries if you try that, you are going to jail.

Even in 9ja where nothing works, if you are tired of a woman, why not divorce her?

Oponu
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by MYBLOCUS: 10:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thank god say the guy no bite the Brest the thing for pain me well well

1 Like

Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by fof1: 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=RevJamez post=65619087]They are no supposed to show her boobs now, what kind of nonsense is this[/quote

DID U SEE HER BOOBS? WHAT ARE U ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR.? ARE U SO DEPRAVED THAT U CAN'T TAME UR EYES AND UR HEART? NA INLY U SEE D PICTURE? PLS PASS...
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by fof1: 10:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=RevJamez post=65619087]They are no supposed to show her boobs now, what kind of nonsense is this[/quote

DID U SEE HER BOOBS? WHAT ARE U ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR.? ARE U SO DEPRAVED THAT U CAN'T TAME UR EYES AND UR HEART? NA INLY U SEE D PICTURE? PLS PASS...Abeg
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by kesflex(m): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
d man na swarez?
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by piagetskinner(m): 11:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
that ur husband is a weakling.. better leave him...

imagine a grown arse man biting his wife...the man should be examined for rabies
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by greggng: 12:40am On Mar 07, 2018
When a woman grasps the manhood ....what will a man do in self defense? I guess he will bite the woman to free his manhood. Only on that account should a normal man bites a woman. I read it in one book, so let no one start asking me were I got that idea from. On a more serious note is better to remain single than to be in an abusive marriage
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by ohem007(m): 12:44am On Mar 07, 2018
RevJamez:
They are no supposed to show her boobs now, what kind of nonsense is this

wait o....oga where you see the brezz
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by arnold123: 2:56am On Mar 07, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A wife who claims to be a victim of domestic violence is seeking for divorce following alleged maltreatment from her husband. The woman who says she's currently in the hospital shared a picture of herself with bite marks on her back which was allegedly done t her by her husband.

She revealed she now wants to leave her husband who allegedly bit her and left her injured before he kills her.

Human rights lawyer, ‎Emeka Ugwuonye‎ shared chat between him and the woman online.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/husband-bites-wife-allegedly-brutalizing-lady-shares-photos.html
so he just came and hung your ass for no reason abi? Whats the full story and how long have u been consecutively warned against being an ass before getting hung took place?, TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY, IF SOMEONE WOPPED MY SISTERS ASS FOR BEING A COMPLETE DOUCHE BAG THEN SHE WONT GET ANY OPINION OUT OF ME! N.B I DONT TAKE SHAYT AND IM A VERY HONEST PERSON, I HAVE NEVER ONCE HIT MY WIFE BECAUSE SHE IS NOT THE TYPE, IN OTHER WORDS SHE GOOD TO ME AND WE DONT QUARREL OR FIGHT TO THAT EXTENT "IM SORRY " IS MAGIC
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by highchief1: 6:51am On Mar 07, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

Old Man local champion

You had better open your ancient brain and understand how things work. In civilized countries if you try that, you are going to jail.

Even in 9ja where nothing works, if you are tired of a woman, why not divorce her?

Oponu
when u grow up u will understand that some women will not adhere to divorce,they don't want to stay they don't want to go u wont understand u stl dey college of education they do bf and gf
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by aDEOetREGE: 7:06am On Mar 07, 2018
highchief1:
when u grow up u will understand that some women will not adhere to divorce,they don't want to stay they don't want to go u wont understand u stl dey college of education they do bf and gf

I rest my case

Carry gun go shoot your own wife

It’s ur cross
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by kabawa(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2018
All I see is a wrinkled and bleached skin grin
You better go and settle with your husband because no man will marry stretch mark grin
Re: Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos by KingsleyCEO: 8:11am On Mar 07, 2018
For the man to resort to bite, it means the woman nearly killed him... Lol. A husband beating wife is not nice o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 33 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Abeokuta (photo) / Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.