Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) (30359 Views)

Peter Odili Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today / Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by AlexReports(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Former Presidential Candidate Sarah Jubril Celebrates 72 Birthday With Party Members.

Dr. Mrs. Sarah jubril, wife of General Jubril, Nigeria first female presidential candidate and face of Nigeria woman politics turns 72nd Tuesday 6th 2018. She was the SA to the ‎former President Goodluck Jonathan on Ethics and Value, a dogged fighter for fairness and justice.

The birthday was marked at Justice Must Prevail party secretariat in Abuja earlier today with the presence of the chairman Dr. Olusegun Ijagbemi and other party stalwart. 

A special presention of gift was delivered by Mr. Flexbaniel Blessing Oyefeso, the National Youth Leader of the party on behalf of the entire youth  of the party. ‎
http://www.alexreports.info/2018/03/former-presidential-candidate-sarah.html?m=0

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by labake1(f): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
For the very first time
This is a sign for something new.
Happy Birthday ma

I dedicate this FTC to all those who believe female should be given a chance to rule the world.
The future is female cool

And all the ANTI-FEMALES quoting me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by lovelove2323: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by yemzzy22(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
hope buhari is seeing this hmmmmm observing
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by gbaskiboy: 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Oga at the top food
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by intrepidjay1(m): 10:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
a
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by UmarS25: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
HBD n wish u LLNP Ma'am
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by amike99: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
HBd
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
Funny party name
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
labake1:
For the very first time
Happy Birthday ma

I dedicate this FTC to all those who believe female should be given a chance to rule the world.

....b4 they do that in Naija, let them finish thinking about d escapades of diezani,mama piss, okonjo-okpolo, and patricia etteh

2 Likes

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Liljah: 10:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
at least she make history 😂😂😂 it's my time to shine #Liljar
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 10:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
labake1:
For the very first time
Happy Birthday ma

I think the same too, America wouldn't be that way if females have been marginalized profoundly. The women in our society are the only ones that can get us out of this mess now, but only if they stop dancing one corner and champion the greater good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by mu2sa2: 10:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Why not just Justice Party? Justice Must Prevail sounds unserious, even the promoters of the party look unserious like the guys who formed the defunct You Chop I Chop Party!

1 Like

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
genghiskhan007:

....b4 they do that in Naija, let them finish thinking about d escapades of diezani,mama piss, okonjo-okpolo, and patricia etteh
This argument is becoming old.What of all the men who have stolen.Why didn't you mention Akunyili?

5 Likes

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
labake1:
For the very first time
Happy Birthday ma

The future could be any gender who is capable and has the nation's interest at heart. Any gender, not necessarily female.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 10:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
Islam is the way it is today because the religion Marginalizes women, From a woman cometh Both sexes so she understands how they both feel. Only if we give them a chance and only if they decide to listen to their motherly instincts

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
The future could be any gender who is capable and has the nation's interest at heart. Any gender, not necessarily female.
We know what she wrote was " female should be given the chance to rule the world"

1 Like

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
We know what she wrote was " female should be given the chance to change the world"
And I made emphasis on what she wrote as the "future is female."

Please nairaland feminists should read and comprehend what I wrote there before quoting me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
And I made emphasis on what she wrote as the "future is female."

Please nairaland feminists should read and comprehend what I wrote there before quoting me.
And I explained what she meant because it is obvious that the men have always been ruling.
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Mandrake007(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
former female presidential candidate?No female is ruling this country any time soon lol
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
And I explained what she meant because it is obvious that the men have always been ruling.
Men have been ruling doesn't mean the future is female. You are clamoring for gender equality, not superiority.
I get her point but the statement sounds off.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Men have been ruling doesn't mean the future is female. You are clamoring for gender equality, not superiority.
I get her point but the statement sounds off.
All what you wrote does not relate to her statement or mine either.So why the story?In relation to my men have been ruling statement I only wrote the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by labake1(f): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
genghiskhan007:

E wo anti-female

1 Like

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
labake1:

E wo anti-female
Pussy feminist
Yet u have a rhinoceros shaped Love Machine in ya bedroom.....ashawo werey
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by marunga(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2018
AlexReports:

Dr. Mrs. Sarah jubril
What is this naw?

Correction: Dr Sarah Jubril.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This argument is becoming old.What of all the men who have stolen.Why didn't you mention Akunyili?

What elective position did Akunyili ever hold?
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by ohem007(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lol.....

Hilarry clinton...

Awon feminist
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by DaddyKross: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
genghiskhan007:

What elective position did Akunyili ever hold?

Do not banter words with all these low grade 'boskoro' feminists, they will only get you confused because their head is filled with rotten dung of an epileptic cow, hence no brain in it, only shi't.
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by lakesider(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Stallion93:
Islam is the way it is today because the religion Marginalizes women, From a woman cometh Both sexes so she understands how they both feel. Only if we give them a chance and only if they decide to listen to their motherly instincts

Good of you , how many women are local government chairmen in isreal ?

1 Like

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Doctormarrvin: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2018
Alot of people would think because she's a female,that automatically translates to she would have been Nigeria's savior, now that's just wrong. Democracy doesn't favor genders. You can't force me to vote for a female cos we've never had a ruling female president.

1 Like

Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by labake1(f): 12:42am On Mar 07, 2018
makydebbie:

OK
Re: Sarah Jubril Celebrates Her 72nd Birthday With Party Members (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2018
Wao. Happy Birthday Ma.
All things are possible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Article: His Misinformation, The Facts And His Records / Balarebe Abbas Replaces El-Rufai As Ministerial Nominee / Gunmen Kill Edward Okechukwu, APC Vice Chairman In Rivers State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.