Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? (2509 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo / Waku Fires Back At Buhari’s Aide, Sagay For Insulting Nigerian Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 9:56am On Mar 07, 2018
Oloripelebe:

Yes, because he overstepped his boundaries by even talking about corruption outside Nigeria

They wld av even stoned him and other officials and save us from their lies and deceit
hypocracy, when were you then when the former président president of Ghana mama Atta mocked Nigeria that he will help Nigeria against Avenger attacked on pipe line.
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2018
Optional09:
Ghana products is selling better
Outside of Ghana. I am in this mess where I am because I believed in Nigeria and tried to sell Nigeria but unfortunate they trusted in Ghana products. So, don’t come out of that box thinking you mean shiit. Do your homework right
but why Nigeria is still thé giant of all ghananian?
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2018
ConAir:
Come op are you okay. Can you give what you don't have? how can your president be promising to fight corruption in another country when Nigeria is a breeding ground for corruption. Op use your brain for once.
is Ghana had magic to stop avenger from bombing pipe line then, poster use your sense!
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2018
chuksjuve:
Like president , like citizen ..

I'm much more disappointed into those who are disappointed in the op ..

You can't support or defend buhari and not look stupid..

Op Just made himself an example to the above notion ..
But you can support ghananian insulting your président without looking senseless?
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by chuksjuve(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
But you can support ghananian insulting your président without looking senseless?

Does he derserve the insult!

Yes or No?

2 Likes

Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 10:19am On Mar 07, 2018
Obdk:
who is dis illiterate
the one who can't take nonsense from anyboady.
It's stupid you insult m'y président and I'll applauded like you do!
Ok
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2018
chuksjuve:

Does he derserve the insult!

Yes or No?

dont you deserved flogging for support the stupid that insult your prrsident?
Yes or no?
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2018
Oloripelebe:
Who is this one now.. .were dey not right?

Buhari has no moral standard to preach against kwaraftion
but ghanian président mama atta bas moral standard to preach against avenger then.
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by chuksjuve(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
dont you deserved flogging for support the stupid that insult your prrsident?
Yes or no?

You derserve whatever you get..

If you perform well, you will be praised,
If you perform woefully, you will be shamed..

So your president performed woefully and he deserves whatever he's getting..

How about that

2 Likes

Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2018
chuksjuve:

You derserve whatever you get..

If you perform well, you will be praised,
If you perform woefully, you will be shamed..

So your president performed woefully and he deserves whatever he's getting..

How about that

but mama atta performed woefully but unshamely pût mouth on Nigeria affair and you were not shame to give the stupid support.
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by chuksjuve(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
but mama atta performed woefully but unshamely pût mouth on Nigeria affair and you were not shame to give the stupid support.

I salute you!!

For someone to defend the indefensible, it takes a whole lot of courage.
It's nice engaging you
Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2018
chuksjuve:

I salute you!!

For someone to defend the indefensible, it takes a whole lot of courage.
It's nice engaging you
Cheers
do you know Atta Saïd hé will help Nigeria crushed Avenger then, isn't that an insult to Nigeria?
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by ConAir(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
is Ghana had magic to stop avenger from bombing pipe line then, poster use your sense!
please i can't stress my brain. Better create a thread on use of English. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by lloydtruth: 9:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
I'm disappointed with those arguing with the OP, the OP is another musiwa, I can't stop laughing at his English cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by naijaking1: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
Were they not taught how to respect the Elder?
OK they can be stupide using Nigeria Electricity .
Let's Ghana and Nigeria stay away forever.
Enough for stupidity.
Oladeebo

They didn't insult the old fool enough. They should have thrown stpnes at him!

1 Like

Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
ConAir:
please i can't stress my brain. Better create a thread on use of English. Thanks.
which brain?
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
naijaking1:

They didn't insult the old fool enough. They should have thrown stpnes at him!
hun-un, only fool can dream of stoning président!
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by ConAir(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
which brain?
Argue with your ancestors.
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by Obdk: 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
oladeebo:
the one who can't take nonsense from anyboady.
It's stupid you insult m'y président and I'll applauded like you do!
Ok

oya gi force Ghanaians to apologise. dem dey mad
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2018
Obdk:

for your information I've received official appology from the ruling party of ghana who accused the opposition party of the uncultured act toward the excellency president Muhamadu Buhari of Nigeria, the party concluded that Ghana opposition were afraid of prison because of embesslement of fund when they were in office.
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 8:49am On Mar 08, 2018
Obdk:

the corrupted opposition will end-up in prison after return the looted fund.
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2018
lloydtruth:
I'm disappointed with those arguing with the OP, the OP is another musiwa, I can't stop laughing at his English cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
look at another one we are talking of corruption , what concern English?
Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by Obdk: 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
oladeebo:
for your information I've received official appology from the ruling party of ghana who accused the opposition party of the uncultured act toward the excellency president Muhamadu Buhari of Nigeria, the party concluded that Ghana opposition were afraid of prison because of embesslement of fund when they were in office.

re u serious?

on behalf of yoruba muslims i apologise too..

1 Like

Re: Who Were The Undisplined Ghanian Insulting Nigerian President? by oladeebo: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Obdk:

re u serious?

on behalf of yoruba muslims i apologise too..

not at all, because it cost me nothing to be rude at any sturbbon!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Wife" On Hillary Clinton's Twitter Bio: Chimamanda Adichie Replies Haters / Osun2018: Adeleke Finally Speaks On Stepping Down For Sen Omisore / Help Buhari Choose Title For His Own Book, See Hilarious Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.