Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Epic!!! See How A Poor Father Replied His Son For Comparing Him With Dangote - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Epic!!! See How A Poor Father Replied His Son For Comparing Him With Dangote (923 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / See Epic Reply A Nigerian Dad Gave His Son For Comparing Him To Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic!!! See How A Poor Father Replied His Son For Comparing Him With Dangote by abefedammy: 2:30am On Mar 07, 2018
A twitter user @I_am_marwa shared how his dad floored him with an epic reply after comparing him with Dangote. This happened after he also begged his dad for money but was unable to provide it.

He wrote;
“I begged my dad for a loan and he’s here telling me mark zuckerberg is my mate( like where’s that coming from).
So i decided to shake tables by telling him dangote is his mate, he replied sharply that he’s not as rich as dangote but he is contented and not a begger like me.”

His tweet has gooten viral with up to 2k retweet.

https://gistrealm.com/epic-see-how-a-poor-father-replied-his-son-for-comparing-him-with-dangote/

Cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Epic!!! See How A Poor Father Replied His Son For Comparing Him With Dangote by ipobarecriminals: 3:00am On Mar 07, 2018
a loan to stake on Bet9ja
Re: Epic!!! See How A Poor Father Replied His Son For Comparing Him With Dangote by wittyt98(m): 7:17am On Mar 07, 2018
I'll comment when I'm done doo dooing
Re: Epic!!! See How A Poor Father Replied His Son For Comparing Him With Dangote by Samusu(m): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Mehn Nieger
Re: Epic!!! See How A Poor Father Replied His Son For Comparing Him With Dangote by lawalosky(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2018
end time dad
Re: Epic!!! See How A Poor Father Replied His Son For Comparing Him With Dangote by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Epic reply from the dad.

(1) (Reply)

80 Years Papa Married 25 Years Old Of Age In Anambra / Clean American Used Samsung Galaxy S10e For Sale / Domestic Violence Is Not Gender Specific

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.