Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders (5476 Views)

The Poster That Can Name A Thing That Is Free In This World Wins / Funniest Thing That Happened To You Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
1. Chic2pimp - Having his primary school pictures posted on NL

2. Dayokanu - Having all female children

3. Chamtoex - Going to an all male private school

4. ~Sauron~ - Being locked inside a room with a se//x-starved gay man

5. El Razur - Being forced to be nice for one day or have his balls cut off

6. tope2000 - Waking up to a flat chest

7. Davidylan - Being diagnosed with amnesia, forgetting everything he has learned about the bible

8. EzeUche/OnlyTruth/ mekussxxx - Waking up one day to a Yoruba wife

9. Busy_body - Having yabaleft closed down for a month

10. Mr. Crackles - Being chained to a chair, eye taped open and forced to watch  Nollywood movies for 24hrs

11. ~Sissy~ - Living in an anti-babies society [that would devastate her]

13. Ohsis - Having no connection to her village and people

14. Mukina2 - Living in an anti-Islam society

15. na2day? - Being deported to a all male society

16. Iice - Being forced to act like a typical girl/woman lol

17. Chiogo - No more basketball, no basketball league

18. Debosky - Waking up a single man again

19. 4Play -  Suddenly all women are size A bosoms, what happened?!!!

20. Bawomolo- Having all his extra-skinny jeans stolen

Add your own, I guess. . . .
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Pweety4me(f): 9:18pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hehe funny . . . smiley
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ElRazur: 9:54pm On Apr 28, 2010
I am nice though. angry In fact, I am very nice. I just stay put when I feel there is a good reason to. grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Pweety4me(f): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2010
^Your 2 9ice i just hope ur personality matches ur face. grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ElRazur: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2010
Get your arse on YIM. Get your on arse FB etc. The proof is in the pudding abi how them take talk am? grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Pweety4me(f): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
I'm an alien don't u know? smiley
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by 190: 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
[size=16pt]Amaka, waking up in the middle of the night and finding 190 on her bed! (priceless)
baybbootz, waking up one morning and seeing 190 on her right tites (Outstanding)
Platimunk, waking up one morning and seeing 190 in the same bed with her and she completely naked (excellent)
mama-gee, waking up one morning,having a shower and outta no where mistakenly uses 190 boxers as a towel on her entire body, (cool)
Googles, waking up one morning and finding her body all creamed with strawberry and 190 licking em all up from head to toe (dreams)
[/size]

more to follow
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by bkbabe99: 10:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
FL GATORS: WAKING UP, LOOKS IN THE MIRROR, AND FINDS OUT SHE LOOKS GOOD

THE AMAKA: LEARNING TO SHUT HER BIG MOUTH; BEGS BK/BABE 99 TO MARRY HER!!

PLATINUMK: WAKES UP AND REALIZES SHE HAS A FLAT BOOTIE AND A-CUP bosoms. . . . and is suddenly head ova heels in luv wit SEFAGGOT SEFAGO

MEKUYYSXXZZ: REALIZES, FOR SOME WEIRD REASON, HE LOVES YOURBAS AND DESPISES IBOS!!!

EZEUCHE/DEDE1/EZIACHI, WILY-WILY, MENTAL-gong: SUDDENLY HAVE A GRASP OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE (we're gonna have to wait till eternity 4 dat one)

AYETTY MAMA: SUDDENLY BECOMES STICK THIN, STARTS HITTING THE GYM AND GIVES UP FATTY FOODS

ABEKEADE08: STOPS USING STEROIDS AND LETS NATURE TAKE IT'S COURSE

SJEEZY: WAKES UP AND REALIZES HE'S NO LONGER A DENZEL WASHIGTON LOOK-A-LIKE. . . . NOW HE LOOKS JUST LIKE DEDE1 (or Ojukwu)

SEFAGO: LEARNS HOW TO STOP KISSING FL GATOR'S MANLY ASZZ

ONLYTRUTH: GOES INTO COURT, PLACES HANDS ON BIBLE, SWEARS TO TELL THE TRUTH; IN THE DISTANCE, THUNDER RUMBLES AND ONLYTRUTH GETS STRUCK BY 10 GAZILLION BOLTS OF LIGHTNING. . . . HIS PLEDGE TO TELL THE TRUTH WAS ALSO, AS USUAL,  A LIE!!!!

MAMAGEE: MISTAKENLY PUTS UP HER "REAL" PIC, WORLD SEES SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE TPIA. . . WE NEVER HEAR FROM HER AGAIN!!!

MICHELIN: (SCROLL BACK UP TO FL GATORS!!!!)
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by baybbootz(f): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
baybbootz, waking up one morning and seeing 190 on her right tites (Outstanding)
your so naughty. lipsrsealed embarassed. Id stab u tho, no one jokes with ma babies.

190, discovering that 190 and unban 190 have been banned for life,and he can not open another account tongue
STUDIO CFR, knowing that being funny has been baned grin
D1kereleva,if I close my account shocked
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ElRazur: 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
bk/babe99:

FL GATORS: WAKING UP, LOOKS IN THE MIRROR, AND FINDS OUT SHE LOOKS GOOD

ABEKEADE08: STOPS USING STEROIDS AND LETS NATURE TAKE IT'S COURSE

LWKMD

grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Pweety4me(f): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2010
Abe using Steroids?
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by 190: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
baybbootz:

your so naughty. lipsrsealed embarassed. Id stab u tho, no one jokes with ma babies.

190, discovering that 190 and unban 190 have been banned for life,and he can not open another account tongue
STUDIO CFR, knowing that being funny has been baned grin
D1kereleva,if I close my account shocked

rotflmao
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2010
lol @ the comments

@EL Razur
In your mind, you're the nicest guy here
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ayettymama(f): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2010
worst thing that can happen to ayettymama- trey songz releases a statement confessing he's gay- ayettymama becomes a nun!
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ElRazur: 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
FL Gators:

@EL Razur
In your mind, you're the nicest guy here

No. I am really nice, just don't take me too serious. smiley
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

No. I am really nice, just don't take me too serious. smiley
I really dont.
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by baybbootz(f): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2010
No. I am really nice
runs to get a gun. your nice? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ElRazur: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2010
baybbootz:

runs to get a gun. your nice? shocked shocked shocked

I'm even more surprised that FLGators have over 12k worth of post. WTF what she hardly says is "Lol" and "LWKMD".

grin

Off course I am nice. grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by baybbootz(f): 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2010
Off course I am nice.
Then the sun shines at night. grin grin grin Ive never seen you nice to anyone except PWEETY and AYETTY.lol undecided
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ElRazur: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2010
baybbootz:

Then the sun shines at night. grin grin grin Ive never seen you nice to anyone except PWEETY and AYETTY.lol undecided

That hurts. I am not a horrible person, however I will debate fiercely if I believe something is right. smiley

grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by baybbootz(f): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2010
WTF what she hardly says is "Lol" and "LWKMD".
We should have a debate then. FGlators and ELRAZ who is nicer?
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
baybbootz:

We should have a debate then. [b]FGlators [/b]and ELRAZ who is nicer?
FL Gators.

@EL Razur
While you're being surprised , can you plz drop dead? rotfl jk
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ElRazur: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2010
Twice you have said that. Once last night and now here again. Omo ki lo de. Mi o kin se Da Grin joo. I aint about to die.  grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2010
lol
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Pweety4me(f): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2010
baybbootz:

4 d record he actually called me 'ugly' on more dan 3 occasions. grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
bk/babe99:

MICHELIN: (SCROLL BACK UP TO FL GATORS!!!!)

You love me, don't you? cool
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ElRazur: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

4 d record he actually called me 'ugly' on more dan 3 occasions. grin

That was a typo. I meant to call you FUGLY [ffuucking + Ugly = Fugly]

grin
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Pweety4me(f): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

That was a typo. I meant to call you FUGLY [ffuucking + Ugly = Fugly]

grin
sad
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by ElRazur: 11:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
Pweety4me:

sad

Just relax. Just fuccking with you. I really think you are hawtt. cool You are coming to the BBQ right?
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by Pweety4me(f): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

Just relax. Just fuccking with you. I really think you are hawtt.  cool You are coming to the BBQ right?
Does it matter? tongue
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by THEAMAKA(f): 11:19pm On Apr 28, 2010
@ FL
i love you, you made my day.
hahahahaha. . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Worst Thing That Could Possibly Happen To These Nairalanders by bkbabe99: 11:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
michelin89:

You love me, don't you? cool

you bet i do. who can resist a big headed, flat bootie, aggressive, bleaching Nigerian chic that works the Red light district on the meanest streets of Milan?!!! bAby, I wont stop till we get married!!!  tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Answer A Question With A Question. / Download PES 2018 Link With OBB Cach File And APK / Spell Backwards/opposite Word Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.