Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together (48060 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Achillesdam500(m): 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
It's a pity most Nigerians cannot successfully discern between when to ignore and when to be overt, embarassed undecided
The kushy or kashybaby got the attention he wanted..He should have been left with his judgement
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Pricelessangel0(f): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
cool I just like how he treat his children because if you are not told, you woulnt they are from differend mothers
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by jobbers: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
oh
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by OlumoRock07(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
hope that blind boy don't have a threes0me with those girls
Oga you are daft

1 Like

Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by chrisskynet(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

And you think your normal. What a douche bag
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Siena247(f): 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=SIMPLYkush post=65633439]hope that blind boy don't have a threes0me with those girls[the thunder that will fire u will come like a doctor's prescription...4 in d morning,4 in d afternoon and 4 at night/quote]
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by ifymadu: 4:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You are sick and need to be checked up. You surely need urgent help, #lostsoul
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Emmacolinho(m): 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Boy you're finished i just hope you'd survive the courses which you've successfully invited
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by bencarson007(m): 5:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
He reminds me of Akin the drummer boy...one of my favorite books
#Nostalgic

You no add Ralia the sugar girl ?
And you forget Chike and the river....
You too much...
#Nostalgia
#AgeingGracefully

I greet you jare...
How is life?
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by happydavies(f): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
bombastic element
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Mariangeles(f): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
bencarson007:

[s]You no add Ralia the sugar girl ?
And you forget Chike and the river....[/s]
You too much...
#Nostalgia
#AgeingGracefully

I greet you jare...
How is life?
Nah...I'm more into vintage literature like Buchi Emecheta's joys of motherhood and Elechi Amadi's The concubine...You should look for them and read real literature
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by deafeyez: 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Why u too dey watch that film wey dey blue.
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by Courage53(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Keep on doing the good work Flavour at least the poor Semah G will feel wanted
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by bencarson007(m): 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Nah...I'm more into vintage literature like Buchi Emecheta's joys of motherhood and Elechi Amadi's The concubine...You should look for them and read real literature

I have read all those...
Those books i mentioned are just for fun!
I used them in primary school
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by StephanieCloude(f): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
It's not your fault. your village people has finally caught up with you
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by divine2288: 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
am sure u ar mentally unstable..... get sense IJN
Re: Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G. Weifur, Blind Liberian Boy Chilling Together by oyinda1599(f): 7:31am On Mar 08, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:
why everyone attacking SIMPLYkush

He's entitled to his own opinion nah cheesy grin
oh...his monicker is SIMPLYkush,he must have been high on SOURKUSH to placed such annoying comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? / DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.