Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna (9173 Views)

Please Is It Adviseable To Acquire A Skill In Plumbing / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months / 8 ICT Skills In Nigeria And Their Learning Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Good day my Good people of nairaland:

Na Still on the promo matter we dhey so!!!

this na Awuf when jeetech global resource bring come your doormot
Ontop of any package when you buy from them, or service when you request. you go get 10% discount.

chai, this one pass awuf o. try make you self be part of it. wetin you go do na just to call 07038517455 or send your message to same number.

tor no talk say you no hear o
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 8:33am On Jul 03, 2018
A Warm morning to all. Do have a great day!!!
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Thank God for today much appreciation to all those that sent in there request. the Lord bless you!!!
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 7:30am On Jul 04, 2018
Good morning.
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Its been an awesome day today, thanks to all those who has contributed to the success of our business today. God bless and wonderful nite rest!!!
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Uniqueaccountant(m): 1:22am On Jul 05, 2018
I based in kduna...schooling in Kaduna polytechnic, studying accountancy, I'm currently in my final year and semester... HNDII I have great passion for IT but money is my constraint now...I wouldn't mind working for you guys while learning...I am very serious and hard working. Thanks for your consideration
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
I based in kduna...schooling in Kaduna polytechnic, studying accountancy, I'm currently in my final year and semester... HNDII I have great passion for IT but money is my constraint now...I wouldn't mind working for you guys while learning...I am very serious and hard working. Thanks for your consideration

Unique accountant

I would have love to assist, but the truth of the matter is that you definitely need to commit something. Also its not mandatory you pay in full. our mode of payment can be done installmentally. thank you for your understanding.
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lectures still on, but you can still be a part of it. just dial the number 07038517455 or send in your request. thank you and God bless.
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Good day and have a great day.
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 7:34am On Jul 09, 2018
Don 't stop keep your calls coming in. Good morning
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
What a great day!
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Still on awuf brekete , take advantage to own a good laptop for your self. Good morning! !!
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lectures on computer hardware course ongoing. You can still be a part. Contact the number 07038517455.
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2018
Good morning
And God bless.. .
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Still Open. Keep your request coming ,Good morning
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lenovo midi thinkkpad X 220
hDD: 500
Ram: 6gb
Processor: core i5
Speed: 2.50
HDMI
Webcam
WiFi
Bluetooth
Battery: 4 hours
Price: 70,000
Number:070385174

Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 8:59am On Jul 15, 2018
Good morning and have a great weekend
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Obtain a diploma in Computer engineering and management today

Our programs runs for about 6months
Fee: 30,500
Location; Kaduna state
Number: 07038517455
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Once again we say a big thank you for calling..do have a great day!!!!
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2018
Good morning and God bless your day..
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 7:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Teejay13:
Are you looking for the best ICT center around Kaduna to acquire skills on computer hardware and software technology... Techplus infotech resources is the right place for you...with just a little token,we offer to you a first class opportunity that can turn you into a self employed personnel in less than 3 month.some of the courses we render to our IT students include

-- Electronics
-- Hardware
-- Networking
-- Programmin
-- CCTV
-- Cinematography
--- digital marketing
--Software installation etc
just dial the number 07038517455 to communicate with our desk manager

Lectures ongoing but you can be a part of it

Contact us today...

Good morning and have a great day
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2018
HP Pro book 4320s PC 14"
Fully functional and has a minor dent on the top of the case.K kindly see pics. for detail
Hdd:250gb
Ram: 4gb
Processor Type :Intel Core i3, 2.50Ghz
Webcam
thumb print
hdmi
battery :4 to 5hours
DVD drive available
Wi-Fi

Price: 45,000 slightly negotiable

Good morning

Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2018
" IT" this is what we know best how to do and very passionate about.

Good morning..
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2018
Teejay13:
" IT" this is what we know best how to do and very passionate about.

Good morning..

Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Good day.... More calls..
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2018
Thank God for today..
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 7:33am On Jul 23, 2018
Teejay13:
Good day.... More calls..

Registration still ongoing

Linkup with us today

Good morning....
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2018
IT classes starts from 10am- 12pm

You can be a part of this life transformating opportunity
We bring to you today.

Good morning and have a pleasant day
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
It's been an awesome Class today

Thank you Lord .. and to all those present..
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 7:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Good day..

Best of luck to all! !!
Re: looking for the best ICT Center To Acquire pratical Skills In Kaduna by Teejay13(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
More calls expected please

As your calls are so valuable to us.

And to all those who checked in on us today, we say a very big thank you and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Deal With A Job You Dont Like. / NBS: Banks Sacked 360 Workers Every Week From January To June / Should A Man Wear Necklace To The Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.