Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... (39276 Views)

What She Told Her Tailor Vs What She Got (photo) / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lagosians always confusing madness, crudity and bad behaviour for wisdom. You took everyone's clothe because your tailor lied to you and there is no shame.
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by kidman96(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
Buhari and his gang of lying miscreants in APC has infested Nigerians with their lying syndrome... every Nigerian now has fibre of lying in him/her ... Buhari you will die a very miserable death
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Mekanus(m): 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
You were actually born in Lagos to be foolish, this act of yours could have landed you in a bigger problem. People who claim to be wise are actually the dumb asses.
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by UncleSmart: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Khd95:
please who know where i can get pin mouth charger in surulere grin
This crack me up, I laugh and laugh and laugh.
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by tunary(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Khd95:
A good question at the right time ND spot
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by anyicash(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
cyndy1000:
LOL. So Nigerian tailors has upgraded in lying.
have I think
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Chukazu: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Everybody saying I don't believe Twitter stories though undecided lipsrsealed

... people now think Twitter is own by APC and Buhari government... lying effect.
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by lozanni(m): 6:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
cyndy1000:

No bi today those tailors begin lie.
I had a tailor, once, whom if you pay to sew clothes for you will eat up the whole money and starts giving you excuses whenever you show up to collect your clothes. This tailor was so bad that everyone stopped patronizing him, last time I saw him, he had taken to driving a commercial bus.
Another friend told me of how his tailor stole his clothing material. The tailor used some of the materials to sew a cloth for his son, the friend found out about this later, and gave my friend a tight ill-fitting outfit to wear grin. The tailor was able to get away with it initially, as he lied to my friend that the material he brought was not enough for him to use in sewing a good outfit for him.
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Boyooosa(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
So because u were born in Lagos, u need to bleach all your body and leave the knuckles bah? smh
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by DavidEsq(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
They have taken a que from the end time tailor in the Mercy Aigbe story undecided. Wen my drycleaner tried it with me ehn. I just told him that he shld be ready to leave Abuja. The guy somehow the next morning. Na my cloth u wan borrow person ni
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by donqx: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
oh
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Kunleforreal(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
Khd95:
Google is your friend grin grin grin
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by chiefojiji(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
She should have told her snake swallowed the cloth..... The girl wouldn't have done anything.... Cus the snake that swallowed 36million gone Scott free.
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Icon79(m): 7:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
The lady is stupid. She will find herself in jail if she does that in a civilized society. But, hey, in zoo anything goes sad

O pari

cyndy1000:
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by christ007(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Khd95:
guy I wanna sell my it has both pin nd big mouth just take a bus � frm suru to lere you will wait for me there grin grin
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
QuitNotice:
She's mad sad So what if, after returning her clothes, and she returning the tailor's, the tailor claims the ones she returned were not complete? The sense people show in Lagos, I see most of them as stupidity.

BTW I don't believe twitter stories

Exactly what I'm thinking, she claim to be wise but she's not wise at all.

1 Like

Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by ashiraf(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
That is normal
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Trex4(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Papiikush:
Only a foolish person will believe twitter stories.

Don't be too stupid to believe these people who will do everything to trend and get Twitter verification. smiley
Gbam
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Burgerlomo: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
cyndy1000:

Lying is part of their profession from day one, some of them can lie for Africa they have something in common with Mr Lai Mohammed cool
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by MxFactor: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Sister continue until u jam...
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Nathan10: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2018
She's over wise
Re: Tailor Told Lagos Lady That Her Clothe Was Missing... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
udemzy101:

Exactly what I'm thinking, she claim to be wise but she's not wise at all.
I tell you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think This Is Pure Wickedness? / This Plus-Size Male Mannequin Got People Talking / Student Burnt While Contesting For Mr University Of Nigeria In Enugu Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.