Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" (24247 Views)

Benue Killings: Zaki Azzay Leads Benue Musicians To Visit Ortom (photos) / Enough Is Enough... Tuface Lends Voice Over Benue Killings By Fulani Herdsmen / Who Is Taller Between Tuface Idibia And Peter Crouch Of Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by ZorGBUooeh: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
TU baba why cry helplessly?The power is in ur voice, yu can do sumting tru one mind touching hit track. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by computer0810(m): 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:
2baba has lost the chance to be a great activist

History will never forgive him.

u and ur family can still be d great activist nah, u all should just protest

1 Like

Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by flexmony1: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Very ridiculous .. ridiculously ridiculous . Hw can one explain this . This is a slap on face of all the nigerian security agencies put together . Like seriously it looks like someone is waiting for the president to give orders . So pathetic . Donald Trump inner circle is under probe by the FBI . Can this ever hapn in Nigeria ? That d police is investigating the president ? You can almost predict the responds of Nigerian government in killings like this. What exactly are these pple acquiring power for . To attend weddings of their sons and daughters while in government ? For a whole 4 years ? This is really ridiculous
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
this lilly-livered dude again?..... mtcheewww! NEXT!!!!!!!
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by deebrownneymar: 7:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Tu Face should be quiet or does he want to be threatened again?

I'm still upset with him for not seeing through the protest he was mobilising every one for. Many celebrities were going to participate. It would have shook the nation, but alas, APC threatened his life. I can't blame but I'm still pissed at him.

1 Like

Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Adebowale89(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Iceberg3:

Gbenu e soun be,zmB, you zmBs brought them into power so that's your bloody problem.. Just keep SS and SE outta your gbese,mental grin grin

Repeat after me,SAI BABA,ONE NIJIRIYA grin grin grin

BUGAHARI TILL 2023 grin

I'm not in here for babies play, so quit mentioning me if u ve nothing sensible to contribute. this is not a ethnic political debates, this is a debate of lives of an helpless Nigerians

take your play elsewhr, dis killing dey vex me
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2018
Abjay97:
Why is he talking now? Since the killings, he's been silent... After planning to do a nationwide protest, cabals and wealthy friends who can leave this country anytime discouraged him.. 2baba why keep silent for long
he was kwayet because all the killings were far from his idoma Brothers but now its their turn thats why he is crying. fulani herdsmen are national cake everybody is gonna eat and tell us how it taste
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Unik3030: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Abjay97:
Why is he talking now? Since the killings, he's been silent... After planning to do a nationwide protest, cabals and wealthy friends who can leave this country anytime discouraged him.. 2baba why keep silent for long
if u have a brother as popular and rich as tuface, will u allow him to die for Nigeria? they killed dele giwa n fela n Notin happened. it's obvious this guy was threatened by powers that b n u can't win d govt. list to best I can by tuface n u will understand better

1 Like

Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Tex42(m): 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
So this guy is from benue and he is just speaking up now.

Why speak now, when over half a thousand persons have been slaughtered in benue.

So much for an icon... An icon of what?!
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
so now he is talking, were was he when the first batch of killing happened? the same coward Tuface who ran away during the protest, now he is talking. go and sit the fuvk down! 3face!
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by dokiOloye(m): 8:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
pauljumbo:
Funny musician

They are killing your people and you are saying it’s shameful.

I swear.
Is ridiculous or shameful d best words he could muster to describe d regular bloodletting in his homestead?
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Suko110(m): 8:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Nathan2016:
So you are just noticing now.

Call out the govt and stop being a coward.

Now here is what it look to call out a govt.

The federal government under the leadership of PMB has failed to protect the lives and property of Benue people and other citizen in different states. I call out for the impeachment of PMB as the commander in chief of Arm force and president of Nigeria, as he has done nothing to do his job. He failed!!

Mr brave heart

1 Like

Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Suko110(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
2face already prophesied the destruction of this country
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Shaev7(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
Let me remind him of a line in his song, "nobody wan die but them wan go heaven."
Is he acting in line or not?
A real revolutionist is deaf to cabals! His will is his.
Truly, he lost his will towards that act.
Will history forgive him?
My philosophy is, "Whatever you plan to do, do it."
See, Judge and Act!
Let him rest his case.
#TheHeartOf #CheGuevara

1 Like

Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Honesty007(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
you have heard why the fulani herdsmen are killing benue TIVs,its because they dont want them to join any paramilitary or army or security agencies.
2ndly the Tivs are warriors and were a hinderance to a complete takeover when the othman danfodio jihad struck in 1804.The Tivs saved the ss and mb area from a complete takeover of the benue valley.
The fulani who do not forgive easily are now the ones instigating others to exterminate the tiv.
Then they also hiring niger terrorists to kill at night.
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by BABANGBALI: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
computer0810:
so u were not in dis country wen he went to visit those affected at d IDP camp or u want him to carry gun and go and face Fulani as if his d 1 dey voted to govern them......what a fool u r
your entire family and unborn generations are foooools. Oloshi omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by SirBunky85(m): 9:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
2face Idibia is fed up and not happy with the continuous herdsmen killings in Benue state.

The music icon could not hide his frustration about the latest clash in Benue state which has left a number of people dead.

2Face Idibia on his Twitter page on Tuesday, March 6, 2018, while reacting to a post by ChannelsTV made his own view known.

“this is getting ridiculous. shameful,” he tweeted.

ChannelsTV had reported that about the latest clash between herdsmen and farmers in Benue state which has left a number of people dead.

We can recall the last time there was an attack on farmers by herdsmen in Benue state which left a lot of people dead, 2Face Idibia paid a condolence visit to the state governor » , Samuel Ortom.

The music icon who is from Benue visited the state government office at Makurdi on Wednesday, January 17, 2018, where he was received by the state governor.

After paying his condolences, the music icon who hails from Benue state took some photos with the state governor and his cabinet.

2face Idibia has been vocal about the herdsmen crisis that has been going on in the state. At the Soundcity MVP Awards, he spoke about it while on stage.

This will not be the first time that 2face will be visiting his state to either pay condolence or assist in helping the plights of his people.

It would be recalled that in 2017, 2Face and his wife, Annie visited an internally displaced person camp in Makurdi » , and donated items to thousands of families who were displaced because of the flood that ravaged the state.

NEWS BY JOELSBLOG

https://joelsblog.com.ng/2face-flares-up-says-he-is-tired-of-benue-killings/

has he also donated to the pple in idp camp? abi na just to go snap with d clueless Orton whose sins have bn forgiven cuz of d herdsmen invasion?
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by wakeupafricanyo: 10:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
2 face U don wake up
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
2Face that don't have balls to stand till the end

Screw you 2Face. Fear fear man.

Once APC and Buhari's DSS invite him, he will abandon his pant at the market square.

If e no be baba fearless Fela, e no fit be Fela.

Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by dayla(m): 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
Some must about this fulani thing pipu are jst dieing any how
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by computer0810(m): 10:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
BABANGBALI:
your entire family and unborn generations are foooools. Oloshi omo ale.
useless oloriburuku jati jati omo irankiran....born of hate and empty brain
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by BABANGBALI: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
computer0810:
useless oloriburuku jati jati omo irankiran....born of hate and empty brain
were oniranu oshi. Mama e ti salo pelu ale e,no wonder you're here looking for who to feed you. No ma do mama before the end of this year
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by computer0810(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
BABANGBALI:
were oniranu oshi. Mama e ti salo pelu ale e,no wonder you're here looking for who to feed you. No ma do mama before the end of this year
will not read dis coz I know what ppl like u will reply with but all u type will be ur portion in Jesus name and u will feel d impact of ur curse soon
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by chimexdnice(m): 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
if it's shameful and ridiculous, do something about it. contest for governorship and stand for something not always talking and talking
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by rickyrex(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Abjay97:
g i sometime wonder why some people will chose to reason via theur anus.don't you think it will be nice u stand up on his behalf and voice out or demonstrate. Are u not relevant In your community. Yes fela was great we loved him for his struggle. But were u there to share his pain, were u there to revived his mother when she was thrown from the balcony
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by BABANGBALI: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
computer0810:
will not read dis coz I know what ppl like u will reply with but all u type will be ur portion in Jesus name and u will feel d impact of ur curse soon
get out now before it's too late, if I get to where I keep what I will put in my mouth to curse you from here, your own is finished, you think you can come here and talk to people anyhow?you think everyone here is an ordinary human being like you? If you don't want calamities in your family run now before I give you what you will carry forever.
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Lordkrishnatemp:
LORD KRISHNA
TEMPLE OF RICHES.

Most people are where they are today because they do. not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Connections, Fruit of the womb, Contracts, Big businesses are all made what they are today by THE TEMPLE OF RICHES. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve anything that is bothering you in life...
The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.
I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advice in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.
Whatever you seek just come to us and it be handle by the great BABA IFA the grand master from the temple of riches, nothing problem is too difficult for us to handle , we can solve all your life problems and happiness shall be yours for as long as you live
Don’t waste your time looking for solution from a far distance we are always close to you at the nearest bus stop of your destination, come with your needs and see it done for you.

LORD KRISHNA temple of riches is a place of all possible solution to all life problems and difficulties affecting man today
Here in this temple of riches we do all kinds of spiritual works, for example invocations ,protections, fruitfulness, jobs, connections, contract, wealth, curing of sicknesses and lot more, you don’t have to worry yourself about all your challenges, all you need is one step ahead to the temple of riches located to the nearest bus stop near you….
We here for you and will always be there for you for as long as you call upon us for your help we shall surely help.

contact us with the following details:
For call, whatsapp and sms: +2349061231944
Email us at, lordkrima@gmail.com

B4 I join pls post ya recent bank statements, tile deeds and proof of vehicle ownership here on NL first
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by GeorgeRasks(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2018
These so called farmer's attacked the herdsman first killing 1 of them and 5 cows bt dat doesn't mean there should retaliate and take laws into there hands. Herdsman have been coursing problems all over dis county cus their stupid brother is the president. It's high time we started defending ourselves cus our security agents has failed us. Shame on Nigeria. Can't protect it citizens.
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Andy2274: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Nigerians are just pouring out their frustration, anger and envy on this guy. Remember he is not the only musician from that state. If he plan a protest and cancelled it does not make him a coward because non of you criticizing him now can even mention protest talk more of cancelling it. Leave the guy alone because he is not the cause of your poverty and frustration. Just because the first person to comment wrote nonsense every other person follow. Among all of you saying rubbish here who can raise his ugly head to lead a protest? Or is protest for tuface alone?
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by CioAngels(f): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2018
Truflame:
I think he should compose a song to criticise the activities of these herdsmen.

A conscious music that is loaded with messages.
I agree with you, Yes, he should.
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Cityguy: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2018
Unik3030:
if u have a brother as popular and rich as tuface, will u allow him to die for Nigeria? they killed dele giwa n fela n Notin happened. it's obvious this guy was threatened by powers that b n u can't win d govt. list to best I can by tuface n u will understand better
Hmmmm.....points. Painful too
Re: Tuface: "Benue Killings Getting Ridiculous, Shameful" by Iceberg3: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2018
Adebowale89:

I'm not in here for babies play, so quit mentioning me if u ve nothing sensible to contribute. this is not a ethnic political debates, this is a debate of lives of an helpless Nigerians

take your play elsewhr, dis killing dey vex me

Joko jare,it's your lords and masters that are killing people,you brought them to power...so if you think Igbo and ss people are whining over 2015 elections,we join you and say loudly,SAI BABA till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyin Adenuga To Star In The Real Housewives of Lagos? / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs With Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.