Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos (40836 Views)

Buhari Receives The Report Of The Presidential Panel On The Reform Of SARS / Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by iykecicero: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
I hope while receiving the World Cup Trophy today, that Gen. Buhari didn’t think it was for his bogus anti-corruption war.

Recently this guy has been running wild laying claims to fathom anti-corruption awards from La La Lands and mushroom organizations. Just two days ago, he was preaching his anti corruption stories to the choir in Ghana. Ghanaians promptly told him off and asked him to convert himself first.
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
Buhari in 2nd pix be like 'ehnn, is this the reason am spending millions of naira within one month?"
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by victorazy(m): 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
SillyMods:
Children of frustration, hate and anger, una do well.
We no send una ooo. grin
don't tell me ur zombism is legendary
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by MTKbudapest(m): 9:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
who give nama the World Cup trophy
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by seunowa(f): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
chichar1:
stocked fish president and midget vice president!!!! mtcheeeww!!!!!!!

Hw does ur fada look like?
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
chichar1:
stocked fish president and midget vice president!!!! mtcheeeww!!!!!!!
Iwe wegbuo gi dia!
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by nwaokeleme100(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2018
I just the Red-capped Boy-band leader won't claim ignorance of the stay of the Super Eagles during their stay in Russia. Thank God I have saved the picture of him carrying the World cup first.
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by Okoroawusa: 9:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
iykecicero:
I hope while receiving the World Cup Trophy today, that Gen. Buhari didn’t think it was for his bogus anti-corruption war.

Recently this guy has been running wild laying claims to fathom anti-corruption awards from La La Lands and mushroom organizations. Just two days ago, he was preaching his anti corruption stories to the choir in Ghana. Ghanaians promptly told him off and asked him to convert himself first.
Have u finished?

Now go and sleep
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by chichar1(f): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Iwe wegbuo gi dia!
trash!!!!!
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by chichar1(f): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
seunowa:

Hw does ur fada look like?
do you need my father pic to compare and contrast with those vagabond

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by Iskra: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2018
Just came to see the trophy and not pmb
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by tunary(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Obstacle buhari Don touch the World Cup so Nigeria will be unable to win the World Cup Simple.
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
SillyMods:
PMB will cause headache for haters tonight with this photo.

His enemies are plenty on NL but unfortunately for them we his lovers are far more in number offline.

grin grin grin

His admirers are not only offline
Some are in mass graves in Benue
Some have been buried in Taraba and so e are been buried in Adamawa
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
wasyouy:
grin

Sanusi- u smart, walahi u smart
Dolapo-I'm a married xtian and Deaconness in RCCG...I can't be ya 7th concubine
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by ohem007(m): 2:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Wetin those yeye chan boys and yeye bobsleigh girls dey even do there sef....

Na to chop resources dem sabi

Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by Badmus20(m): 5:11am On Mar 08, 2018
Man of history.. Saibaba
Re: President Buhari Receives The Original FIFA World Cup Trophy In Abuja. Photos by Godwin978(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2018
i pray make the cup missed or snake swolled it, Buhari will see hell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From 2015 NEDG Presidential Debate, GEJ Present, GMB Absent / Photos Of Masked DSS Operatives At The National Assembly / Abdulkarim Chukkol - New Acting EFCC Chairman’s Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.