Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested (1310 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: 'Ambode Lied, I Was Never Arrested For Spending Fake Dollars In USA' / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter / Shuibu Moni Appears In New Video, Issues Fresh Threats Against Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by adem30: 7:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
Let some proof to us that Shuibu Moni was once arrested. Show us the picture and a link of when H was arrested.

I have searched through google and nothing of such.

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Wait, are you defending Bokoharam?

I don't get..

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by adem30: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Wait, are you defending Bokoharam?

I don't get..

No I'm not. I am only asking for where the said Terrorist was once arrested. They should stop giving us false information

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
What evidence do you have to show that he wasn't arrested

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by Notmyproblem: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
adem30:
Let some proof to us that Shuibu Moni was once arrested. Show us the picture and a link of when H was arrested.

Another Buhari underwear sniffing Afonja sighted. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by FarahAideed: 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
adem30:

You are now an over night spokesman for Boko haram ...well done Sir I doff my hat

6 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by adem30: 7:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:

You should have show us an evidence that he was once arrested

3 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by adem30: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

You are now an over night spokesman for Boko haram ...well done Sir I doff my hat

Far from it Bro.

This is a serious allegation. They should provide us an evidence that the idiot was once arrested

Don't be a gullible
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by ivandragon: 8:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
adem30:

Far from it Bro.

This is a serious allegation. They should provide us an evidence that the idiot was once arrested

Don't be a gullible

its not a function of anyone being 'gullible', you have raised a good question but the fact remains, between yourself & Sahara Reporters, who would have a higher rating of believability?

SR ain't perfect, in fact that have been known to embellish stories to suit certain narratives, but they have access to information that might not be in the public domain & recall that a journalist was recently arrested & released by the DSS for revealing sensitive information on the swap deal, information that if say, i had told you about, you would have questioned my credibility.

so until a reliable source can counter SR, it is safe to hold their narrative 'in trust' until it is busted or further clarification is made.

however, it doesn't take away the fact that the BHT exchanged in the swap deal would go back to carrying out operations for BH.

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by ZombieTAMER: 8:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
adem30:

No I'm not. I am only asking for where the said Terrorist was once arrested. They should stop giving us false information

Are you a Yoruba Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by adem30: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
ivandragon:

its not a function of anyone being 'gullible', you have raised a good question but the fact remains, between yourself & Sahara Reporters, who would have a higher rating of believability?

SR ain't perfect, in fact that have been known to embellish stories to suit certain narratives, but they have access to information that might not be in the public domain & recall that a journalist was recently arrested & released by the DSS for revealing sensitive information on the swap deal, information that if say, i had told you about, you would have questioned my credibility.

so until a reliable source can counter SR, it is safe to hold their narrative 'in trust' until it is busted or further clarification is made.

however, it doesn't take away the fact that the BHT exchanged in the swap deal would go back to carrying out operations for BH.

Thank you for being reasonable out of many
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by chichar1(f): 9:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
this op is a confused destractor,counter the SR with tangible evidence or say another thing
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by adem30: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2018
chichar1:
this op is a confused destractor,counter the SR with tangible evidence or say another thing

The tangible evidence is there is no Picture nor link to when the said terrorist was arrested
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by jpphilips(m): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
ivandragon:

You think NA are !diots right? be rest assured that those BHT released are as drained as pounded cassava. Army beating alone can shorten your life cycle let alone when you are tortured for killing several of their friends and colleagues, Sahara reporters was just being sensational. BHT did not stop recruitment, for as much as facts could present, Shuaibu can as well be a new recruit from a higher Al qaeda sect.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by ivandragon: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
jpphilips:

You think NA are !diots right? be rest assured that those BHT released are as drained as pounded cassava. Army beating alone can shorten your life cycle let alone when you are tortured for killing several of their friends and colleagues, Sahara reporters was just been sensational. BHT did not stop recruitment, for as much as facts could present, Shuaibu can as well be a new recruit from a higher Al qaeda sect.

lol...

when you have a more reputable source other than yourself & postulations, let me know.

over 400 BH suspects were recently released, were they all pounded too?

a suspect sentenced to over 30 years just said he will go back to BH if he has the opportunity, was he not pounded too?

anyway, you are entitled to your opinions.
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by saarumann: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
adem30:

Very soon you will open another thread and claim Kabiru Sokoto, who by the way has been released by terrorist buhari was never arrested.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by jpphilips(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

when you have a more reputable source other than yourself & postulations, let me know.

a suspect sentenced to over 30 years just said he will go back to BH if he has the opportunity, was he not pounded too?

Listen, Amnesty intl was putting pressure on the army to do something about the human rights abuses at the Giwa barracks, in response, they tried and released non enemy combatants, when you read a news source you don't understand, ask questions.
no enemy combatant will pass through Giwa barracks and still pose any threat to a bird let alone a human, take my word for it, you
don't even want to know what happens there. Nigerian security agencies don't joke around.
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by jpphilips(m): 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
saarumann:
Very soon you will open another thread and claim Kabiru Sokoto, who by the way has been released by terrorist buhari was never arrested.

Who told you Kabiru sokoto walks free, you guys are really abusing your freedom of speech.
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by ivandragon: 4:39am On Mar 09, 2018
jpphilips:

Listen, Amnesty intl was putting pressure on the army to do something about the human rights abuses at the Giwa barracks, in response, they tried and released non enemy combatants, when you read a news source you don't understand, ask questions.
no enemy combatant will pass through Giwa barracks and still pose any threat to a bird let alone a human, take my word for it, you
don't even want to know what happens there. Nigerian security agencies don't joke around.

your word?

& what makes your word reliable?

http://dailypost.ng/2018/02/13/boko-haram-commander-sentenced-60-years-imprisonment/

& those that were released in a swap deal, you think BH would just let them go?

you don't know know any thing about human nature. you assume & think your assumptions are final. you are the one that really needs to ask more questions & read more relevant materials before you jump into conclusions on human nature.

http://opera.pulse.ng/news/local/army-vows-to-recapture-boko-haram-commander-released-in-2017-id8088135.html

http://www.kyma.com/news/national-world/nigeria-vows-to-recapture-freed-boko-haram-chief/713230327
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by Nobody: 4:41am On Mar 09, 2018
FortifiedCity:
The probably share the same mosque
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by jpphilips(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

I cant not be held responsible for your inability to read simple English. The nonsense you spewed up there has nothing to do with what i said.

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by ivandragon: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
jpphilips:

I cant not be held responsible for your inability to read simple English. The nonsense you spewed up there has nothing to do with what i said.

lol...

as expected, you resort to your usual arrogant stance when your s!lliness is exposed.

you made a claim which was contrary to more reliable facts in public. your claim has so far being shown to be false, instead of you to accept that you might have been mistaken on that issue, you are throwing tantrums.
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by jpphilips(m): 6:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
ivandragon:

lol...

as expected, you resort to your usual arrogant stance when your s!lliness is exposed.

you made a claim which was contrary to more reliable facts in public. your claim has so far being shown to be false, instead of you to accept that you might have been mistaken on that issue, you are throwing tantrums.

Ive had enough imbec!les on my mention for a week, can you give it break? you lack the ability to read, what the fvck are you doing on the internet, you should be hawking mangoes under the bridge.
I never said the news was false, i only asked for proof you r@tard!!
Re: Sahara Reporter Lies...shuibu Moni Was Never Arrested by ivandragon: 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2018
jpphilips:

Ive had enough imbec!les on my mention for a week, can you give it break? you lack the ability to read, what the fvck are you doing on the internet, you should be hawking mangoes under the bridge.
I never said the news was false, i only asked for proof you r@tard!!

clean the dribble on your chin...

you are daft. you were practically beating your puny chest that no terrorist can pass through Giwa barracks & still pose a threat to a bird much less a human... isn't that what you claimed?

or were you high on stup!dity when you were running your trap?

its best you take a break so your senses can reset...

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The 50th Birthday Celebration Of Kebbi State First Lady, Dr. Zainab / Two Term House Of Reps Member From Benue State Commissions A Borehole (photos) / Buhari's Archbishop Welby's 'Husband' – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.