Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. (22080 Views)

Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem / Video : Olayimika Babalola – Nigerian Anthem ( Yoruba Version) / Sing National Anthem In Yoruba Daily, Gov. Ambode Tells Lagos Principals, Teache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by amodu(m): 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2018
In line with the recent directive by the Lagos State Governor that all public and private schools in Lagos should sing on a daily basis the national anthem in Yoruba in the quest to maintain and sustain the Yoruba culture.

Here is the version of the anthem and pledge in Yoruba.

NIGERIA NATIONAL ANTHEM.

ORIN ORÍLẸ̀ ÈDÈ NÀÌJÍRÍÀ.

~ Ẹ dídé ẹyin àrà

~ Nàìjíríà ló ń pè yìn

~ Láti fife ṣíṣẹ́

~ Si ilẹ̀ bàbà wá

~ Là là àwọn akọni wà

~ Kò má ṣé ja s'ofo

~ Láti tọkàn t'ara sì ilẹ̀ àlàáfíà

~ Pẹ̀lú irẹ́pọ́.

ÌLÉRÍ (PLEDGE)

- Mo ṣé ìlérí fún orílẹ̀ èdè mi Nàìjíríà

- Láti jẹ olódodo àti olotito ènìyàn

- Ẹnì tí ó ṣe fọkàn tán

- Láti sìn pẹ̀lú gbogbo àgbàrá mi

- Láti sá ipá mi fún ìṣọ̀kan rẹ

- Àti láti gbé ga fún ìyìn àti ògo rẹ

- Kì Olúwa kí ó rán mi lọ́wọ́.

Àmín

3 Likes

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by legitnow: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
AFTER YOU HAND EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA YOUR LANGUAGE, BE PREPARED TO HAND THEM YOUR VILLAGES.

cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by legitnow: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
IF THIS IS AN EXERCISE WITH IGBOS IN MIND, THEN YOU ARE SIMPLY POURING WATER ON STONE.

IGBOS DONT SHARE BORDER WITH YORUBAS.

IGBO TRAVELED MILES TO GET TO LAGOS.

AS IGBO CONTINUE TO BUILD THEIR HOME LAND AND DEMAND BIAFRA.

ONE DAY, IGBO WILL BE IN A SEPARATE COUNTRY FROM YORUBAS.

THE SAME WAY THEY CAME ONE AFTER THE OTHER TO LAGOS WILL THEY RETURN ONE AFTER THE OTHER TO BIAFRA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2018
legitnow:
IF THIS IS AN EXERCISE WITH IGBOS IN MIND, THEN YOU ARE SIMPLY POURING WATER ON STONE.

IGBOS DONT SHARE BORDER WITH YORUBAS.

IGBO TRAVELED MILES TO GET TO LAGOS.

AS IGBO CONTINUE TO BUILD THEIR HOME LAND AND DEMAND BIAFRA.

ONE DAY, IGBO WILL BE IN A SEPARATE COUNTRY FROM YORUBAS.

THE SAME WAY THEY CAME ONE AFTER THE OTHER TO LAGOS WILL THEY RETURN ONE AFTER THE OTHER TO BIAFRA.
Lagos is the 6th se state

1 Like

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by legitnow: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
Lagos is the 6th se state

Yur a bitch, i will love to fucck u, up your shiit ass.

U are complaining about Lagos, but your villages is next.

1 Like

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by noah91(m): 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
legitnow:
AFTER YOU HAND EVERY TRIBE IN NIGERIA YOUR LANGUAGE, BE PREPARED TO HAND THEM YOUR VILLAGES.

cheesy grin

Ode, the same way the British have handed over their cities to English speaking countries abi
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by legitnow: 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
noah91:

Ode, the same way the British have handed over their cities to English speaking countries abi

HAVE U BEEN TO UK?

GO THERE AND SEE WAT HAPPENS TO STUPID PEOPLE.
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by legitnow: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
I TRUST MY PEOPLE, AS SOON AS THEY GET HOLD OF YORUBA, YOUR VILLAGES WILL BE SETTLED UPON.

AFTERALL, THEY SPEAK AND WRITE THE LANGUAGE. WAT ESLE?

SHEBI YOU ARE COMPARING YOURSELF TO UK.

THE DIFFERENCE IS, WE WILL COLONISE YOU WITH YORUBA RIGHT THERE IN SOUTHWEST.

WE WONT LEAVE AGAIN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by noah91(m): 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
legitnow:

HAVE U BEEN TO UK?

GO THERE AND SEE WAT HAPPENS TO STUPID PEOPLE.
so the British are stupid now abi, then Biafran are what? Imbeciles?
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by noah91(m): 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
legitnow:
I TRUST MY PEOPLE, AS SOON AS THEY GET HOLD OF YORUBA, YOUR VILLAGES WILL BE SETTLED UPON.

AFTERALL, THEY SPEAK AND WRITE THE LANGUAGE. WAT ESLE?

SHEBI YOU ARE COMPARING YOURSELF TO UK.

THE DIFFERENCE IS, WE WILL COLONISE YOU WITH YORUBA RIGHT THERE IN SOUTHWEST.

WE WONT LEAVE AGAIN.
and u will forever be OSUs
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 08, 2018
legitnow:

Yur a bitch, i will love to fucck u, up your shiit ass.

U are complaining about Lagos, but your villages is next.
hey gay who the Bleep are u. Did I lie Lagos is the 6th se state and Abuja is the 7th. Osu amaka
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by cooldipo(m): 6:21am On Mar 08, 2018
There is no 'E' at the beginning

It is simply Dide eyin ara.....

Yoruba to get respect!
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by cooldipo(m): 6:24am On Mar 08, 2018
This your Yoruba version I hope is not Google translated cos we don't sing it like it like this back then in Methodist Primary School A grin

amodu:
In line with the recent directive by the Lagos State Governor that all public and private schools in Lagos should sing on a daily basis the national anthem in Yoruba in the quest to maintain and sustain the Yoruba culture.

Here is the version of the anthem and pledge in Yoruba.

NIGERIA NATIONAL ANTHEM.

ORIN ORÍLẸ̀ ÈDÈ NÀÌJÍRÍÀ.

~ Ẹ dídé ẹyin àrà

~ Nàìjíríà ló ń pè yìn

~ Láti fife ṣíṣẹ́

~ Si ilẹ̀ bàbà wá

~ Là là àwọn akọni wà

~ Kò má ṣé ja s'ofo

~ Láti tọkàn t'ara sì ilẹ̀ àlàáfíà

~ Pẹ̀lú irẹ́pọ́.

ÌLÉRÍ (PLEDGE)

- Mo ṣé ìlérí fún orílẹ̀ èdè mi Nàìjíríà

- Láti jẹ olódodo àti olotito ènìyàn

- Ẹnì tí ó ṣe fọkàn tán

- Láti sìn pẹ̀lú gbogbo àgbàrá mi

- Láti sá ipá mi fún ìṣọ̀kan rẹ

- Àti láti gbé ga fún ìyìn àti ògo rẹ

- Kì Olúwa kí ó rán mi lọ́wọ́.

Àmín
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by oloripelebe2: 6:33am On Mar 08, 2018
Flatin oos must sing the anthem in yoruba by force

Lagos state must enact law to even give their kids better tribal marks like abaja and pele this wl be like a form of registration for any flatinooo migrant

3 Likes

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by Chinablack: 6:41am On Mar 08, 2018
the easiest way to conquer a people is to learn and master their language fulanis successfully did it against the hausas igbos have been employing this same tactic for ages for commercial conquest
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by lastempero: 6:58am On Mar 08, 2018
These people are really in love with this sh*thole country,anybody that is proud of Nigeria as a country right now with should be examined.

2 Likes

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by amodu(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
cooldipo:
This your Yoruba version I hope is not Google translated cos we don't sing it like it like this back then in Methodist Primary School A grin

It isn't.

Can you be magnanimous to post that of your school
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by ibotic(f): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
oloripelebe2:
Flatin oos must sing the anthem in yoruba by force

Lagos state must enact law to even give their kids better tribal marks like abaja and pele this wl be like a form of registration for any flatinooo migrant

Please yoluba people...
I support this law...
As an Nnewi babe
I want to remain in Lagos..
Even as a refugee..
I will teach all my children Yoruba
Chukwu Okike Abiama o.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by oloripelebe2: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2018
ibotic:

Please yoluba people...
I support this law...
As an Nnewi babe
I want to remain in Lagos..
Even as a refugee..
I will teach all my children Yoruba
Chukwu Okike Abiama o.. grin

U r patriotic

1 Like

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by ibotic(f): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
oloripelebe2:

U r patriotic

I don't like the smell of the lagoon...
Oba Akiolu..
I beg your kingship...
It is envy that is killing my people..

1 Like

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by oloripelebe2: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
ibotic:

I don't like the smell of the lagoon...
Oba Akiolu..
I beg your kingship...
It is envy that is killing my people..

I wl plead with fellow Omoluabis, the r still some patriotic and loyal flatinooooos in Ladipo and alaba market.. .especially the ones with 2 by 4 shops and the gala sellers .But we must give them tribal marks as a means of identification

1 Like

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by ibotic(f): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
oloripelebe2:

I wl plead with fellow Omoluabis, the r still some patriotic and loyal flatinooooos in Ladipo and alaba market.. .especially the ones with 2 by 4 shops and the gala sellers .But we must give them tribal marks as a means of identification

My oga at the top...
We are loyal to oduduwa
Your people civilised my people.
You even gave us our bible in our language
I no wan enter erosion
And red mud again..
Even if na slavery...
I want to remain in Yoruba land
We know the truth
But shame won’t allow us
Chukwu okike abiama o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by Diiet: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chinablack:
the easiest way to conquer a people is to learn and master their language fulanis successfully did it against the hausas igbos have been employing this same tactic for ages for commercial conquest

the best way to colonise a group of people is to make them forget their homeland, speak foreign language and practice foreign culture at the detriment of theirs.
More than half of the population of your people living in SW have been yorubanised,Many of you can even speak yoruba language better than the igbo language.

But don't get it twisted, no matter how long you've stayed in SW you'll always be seen and be treated as nonindegenes.
You and i know that nonindegenes don't enjoy equal right with indegenes all over the world. Can you now see that you are not conquering yoruba but your are being enslaved indirectly in SWwink

4 Likes

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by oloripelebe2: 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
ibotic:

My oga at the top...
We are loyal to oduduwa
Your people civilised my people.
You even gave us our bible in our language
I no wan enter erosion
And red mud again..
Even if na slavery...
I want to remain in Yoruba land
We know the truth
But shame won’t allow us
Chukwu okike abiama o

U r a loyal flatinoooo
May chukwu okike kerewawa bless u

2 Likes

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by amodu(m): 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
ibotic:

My oga at the top... We are loyal to oduduwa Your people civilised my people. You even gave us our bible in our language I no wan enter erosion And red mud again.. Even if na slavery... I want to remain in Yoruba land We know the truth But shame won’t allow us Chukwu okike abiama o
Haha, even a lady at that.
Your kind is rare
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by amodu(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2018
oloripelebe2:

U r a loyal flatinoooo May chukwu okike kerewawa bless u
Kerewawa báwo

1 Like

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by wallex1983(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2018
This is not correct. It's simply:

Dìde ẹ̀yin ará

Wá jẹ́'pé Nigeria

Ká fi' fẹ́ sin'lẹ wa

Pẹ̀lú ọkàn t'ígbàgbọ́

Iṣẹ́ àwọn akọni wa

Kò má ṣe já ṣáṣán

Ká fi tọkàn tara.

Sin'lẹ to fún
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by amodu(m): 11:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
wallex1983:
This is not correct. It's simply:
Dìde ẹ̀yin ará
Wá jẹ́'pé Nigeria
Ká fi' fẹ́ sin'lẹ wa
Pẹ̀lú ọkàn t'ígbàgbọ́
Iṣẹ́ àwọn akọni wa
Kò má ṣe já ṣáṣán
Ká fi tọkàn tara.
Sin'lẹ to fún
Says who
Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by seunowa(f): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2018
legitnow:

cheesy grin

This goes to show dat u av a brain defect

2 Likes

Re: Singing Of National Anthem In Yoruba, Here Is The Yoruba Version. by amodu(m): 6:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
seunowa:
This goes to show dat u av a brain defect
No doubt
Gaskia

(1) (Reply)

Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima / Buhari & Osibanjo Must Declare Their Assets Publicly ---SERAP / How Saraki Looted Kwara – EFCC, CCB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.